Mr. Moon and Me [Leyley]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

Mr. Moon and Me [Leyley]

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 13th, 2011, 3:48 am

The smokey scent entered his nostrils, too heavy to be a normal campfire. "Can I ever have a day where I'm not bitten, scratched, shot, chased, or set on fire?" He said in a mellow tone. If outrunning it was out of the question, and trying to put it out was too, then that was some predicament. they had to do something quick or else they'd be two toasty Kelvics. "C;mon boyo, think! We could sled through if we had a smooth object big enough, but we'd still hit the trees.". He racked his brain for some sort of plausible plan, but he was unsuccessful. They'd have to gun it. In his current state he couldn't shapeshift or it would open the wound, so they were forced to go on foot. "There's only one thing we can do, run" He grabbed her hand and ran into the dense maze of trees, doing his best to dodge the dangerous obstacles. He would have to devise some sort of plan while they ran, for it would only get them so far. "Damn it!". There was only one option. He leapt mid stride and shifted into his wolf form, the clothes ripping apart as his body expanded. At least he had another outfit in the bag. Speaking of which, the rucksack had survived the transformation, but it was uncomfortably situated.

He ran underneath Leyley and let her fall onto his back for a ride, far enough forwards as to not be obstructed by the bag. The wound had opened and was dripping blood onto the snow. It was painful, but he had to endure it. He ran as fast as his legs would carry him, the adrenaline aiding in his attempted to weave in and out of opening between the trees. Ahead he could see an opening that was filled with bright light. "Just... a little... further!".

They tore through the opening, taking several branches and twigs with them. Ahead of them was a vast stretch of land that led up to the city. Slowly he came to a slow trot and collapsed onto the ground a safe distance away from the forest as to not be harmed by the fire. He panted heavily, the snow around him turning red and his energy fading. He couldn't give up now, not when they were so close. Besides, the worst was over, right? He looked up at Leyley and spoke in his animal tongue "In the bag... extra shirt.. wrap it around.. the wound.. very tight... please"
"Which path will you take?." Asked the Wolf
"the path of needles or the path of pins?"

"I guess I'll take the path of needles," the little girl replied.

"Then I'll take the path of pins and we'll see who gets there first"
Shane Blackridge III
Sandvich and I are coming for you!

Words: 33211
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2011, 6:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Mr. Moon and Me [Leyley]

Postby Leyley August on January 13th, 2011, 4:28 am

Leyley was jerked forward as Shane grabbed her hand and he ran for it. How long could he last with his wound? After mere moments of running, Shane leapt into the air, changing into a wolf. Mere seconds later he was running underneath her, basically tripping her onto his back, though far enough forward not the get the bag. She was thankful, now that she was light. As they ran through the dense forest, Leyley leaned forward far enough so she wasn't obstructing Shane's view and far enough so he'd be able to run alot faster. As he leapt through into a field, taking branches and other debris with them, he crashed to the ground and Leyley anaged to jump away beforehand.

She crawled over to him, freezing at the sight of the blood. Unable to move, just staring at the blood. Though as Shane spoke, it somehow snapped her out of the trance and she somehow slipped the bag off of him. Grabbing the shirt out she tied it around shane's wound tightly. Then, out of nowhere she started to undress, though quickly throwing her shirt over Sahne's eyes before he saw anything. Once the shirt was taken away, all her could see would be her flawless, bare back and long silvery hair. She glanced at Shane and shoved her clothes into the bag and did it back up. Quickly changing to a wolf, she grabbed hold of Shane and somehow got him onto her back so he wouldn't fall. Seeing the fire slowly catching up, Leyley picked up the bag and ran for it. Though she wasn't all that strong as a human, she was, however, very strong as a wolf, though she didn't like violence so not many knew of her true strength. Running towards the city in the near distance, though gently pushing Shane every now and then so he didn't fall.

Quickly losing the fire, whilst carrying Shane, which was alot to say for her speed, she bounded towards the city and after a while they completely lost the fire and Leyley slowed to a halt, panting. She laid down and let Shane slide off and then she sat down, turning to look at him.
Leyley August
Player

Words: 23857
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2011, 10:41 am
Character sheet

Mr. Moon and Me [Leyley]

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 13th, 2011, 5:01 am

Shane had gained enough of his strength roll onto his belly, looking up at Leyley with a thnkful look in his eyes. They had made it. They stood within walking distance of the city gate. It was a hard struggle, but they had made it. Of course, a pair of wolves would not be allowed inside so easily. One of them would have to change back into a human. Shane quickly volunteered for the job, knowing that the wound on his belly would shrink and become less of a pain in his human form. On top of that he had been here once before and knew most of the major shops and inns.

We should probably head inside soon. I'll talk to the guards and explain the situation and see if we can't find a place to stay. Just have to... Get properly clothed." he said as he raised himself on all fours. He motion for her to look away for the time being so that he could cloth in privacy. Then he shifted into his human state, tightening the shirt-bandage to fit him more comfortably. From the bag he pulled out a nearly identacle outfit minus the shirt. He donned his clothing and buttoned his jacket so that his upper body wasn't exposed. "You can look now. If you'd like to change, too then I'll look away"

Shane Blackridge III

Character sheet

Mr. Moon and Me [Leyley]

Postby Leyley August on January 13th, 2011, 5:53 am

As Shane motioned for her to look away, Leyley had no hesitation of turning around and looking elsewhere, waiting for him to change and clothe himself. As he spoke again, Leyley turned around and looked up at him. As he asked if she wanted to change back, Leyley nodded in reply. As Shane turned away, leaving the bag on the ground, Leyley changed to her human form and then grabbed her clothes from it and quickly pulled them on. Tying the thin belt around her tiny waist, though leaving her hair as is, she gave a light sigh. "Alright, you can look now," Leyley advised.

As they walked towards the city, Leyley asked, "What's your favourite part of the city?" she looked at Shane, studying hom for a long moment before looking forward, at the city just a few steps ahead. She just hoped that she wouldn't stand out. She hated to be noticed. It cause too much trouble.
Leyley August
Player

Character sheet

Mr. Moon and Me [Leyley]

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 13th, 2011, 12:02 pm

Shane had to think deeply about her question. It was hard to pick just one place. My favorite? Hmmm... I do like the Bazaar, it's always full of interesting goods, and the taverns are a lot of fun". He rubbed at the wound on his cheek that was now 3 bright pink scabs running down his cheek. They now stood within several pawsteps of the wall, the sound of shuffled feet and bartering merchants now audible. Nearby was a dirt road where several carriages entered and exited the city. He got excited as they walked through the gates, curious to see what was on the other side.

The town was alive with people of different races, colors, shapes, and sizes. It was like one big melting pot of civilization. Merchants shouted and bartered with passerbys, trying to convince them to purchase their goods. They had to push their way through the crowds of people, a huge winding maze that was always changing. He held onto Leyley's hand and led her through the busy streets until they reached the entrance to the Traveller's Row, a fairly inexpensive apartment area. He released her hand and read through the price list on the wall. "Looks like we can get a single room which is just a bedroom, or we can get a double room which means it has a bedroom and a living room. I'm sure we could also arrange for another bed to be added if you'd like".

OOC//: if you'd like, I can end this thread after your post and start a new one inside Syliras. I think the moderators will get upset with us if we rp the city in the wildlands forum.

Shane Blackridge III

Character sheet

Mr. Moon and Me [Leyley]

Postby Leyley August on January 13th, 2011, 12:19 pm

Leyley stayed silent as Shane spoke and as they went through the city and the crowds became larger, she struggled to stay with Shane. At one stage she nearly lost him but somehow managed to find him again. Maybe it was instinct from the wolf to know where their mate is? Leyley hesitated mid-stride at the thought. Did she really just think that Shane was her mate?! Okay, yes, she felt an attraction to him and yes, so did her wolf inside her. But they weren't even a couple let alone mates! Jeez her mind was so skrewed!

Suddenly, amongs the jumbled and raging thoughts, Shane grabbed her hand and she stared at their intertwined hands for a moment before she looked up at Shane. Yet, he wasn't even paying attention to her. For some reason that made her feel empty and unwanted. Where were these emotions coming from? She was usually so quiet and indifferent to everything but after meeting Shane her mind and emotions were beginning to frey. As he led her through the city, Leyley dragged her thought away from all of the emotions and Shane and looked around. She had never seen a city so busy. Well, then again she had only been to a few small cities. As the crowds thinned out and they stopped, infront of a place called Traveller's Row. As Shane let go of her hand, she pulled it back and held it to her chest for a moment. Yet, as Shane looked at her, she instantly dropped it, not wanting him to get any ideas from it. "Even though this place might not be too expencive, just go for a bedroom. It's just.. she trailed off for a moment, thoughts coming to her but she quickly stopped them before they went to far, "It'll save money for anything we might need later on," she sighed softly. It made her sound like they'd be spending their lives together.. Not that she totally minded that idea but... Oh damn it stop these thoughts already!

OOC: sure, go ahead =]
Leyley August
Player

Character sheet

Previous