OOC Info The Syka Character Registry - Summer 520 A.V.

Please register here if you are going to play this season.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Syka is a new settlement of primarily humans on the east coast of Falyndar opposite of Riverfall on The Suvan Sea. [Syka Codex]

Moderator: Gossamer

The Syka Character Registry - Summer 520 A.V.

Postby Willjan on July 18th, 2020, 4:00 pm

Character Registery

1. Who Are You? Willjan
  2. Age, Sex, Race? 19, Male, Mixed Human

3. Are you a resident, newly arrived future resident or tourist? How did you get here if you are new?

Newly arrived future resident. Willjan got here by convincing (begging) Captain James Chaliva to take him and Des back with him during one of his trips to/from Riverfall, in exchange for manual labor on the The Veronica (Let me know if this is out of character for James to do).

4. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself?

Definitely will need a job. Tentatively eyeing that Salvager/Scavenger open position off the Most Wanted list. Willjan is a novice in those areas, though, and so would need support / development in that area.

Edit: Other ideas are - carpenter, gardener, farmer, food preserver.

5. Describe your character in a short abstract?

Extremely ambitious to a fault. Enjoys chatting and socializing with others, but internally considers it more of a networking event than anything else. His childhood friend, Des, keeps him more grounded at times like those.

6. What are your character goals this season?

Work towards the Syka Recommended Skills and look for business opportunities in Syka.

7. Does your PC have the Syka Recommended SkillsWilderness Survival: E+
    Weapon: C+
    Hunting: C+
    Foraging: C+
    Carpentry: N+
    Construction: N+
    ?

No. Will be a priority for this season.

8. What required skills did you raise last season and to what extent? N/A

9. If you do not have the required WS skills to go out in the jungle alone, death is pretty certain. If nothing else, it is suggested you work towards raising your WS to Expert. Do you understand this?

Understood :)

10. Why did you pick Syka?

It seemed like a good fit for Willjan. It's an emerging settlement, and he's looking for emerging markets!

11. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season?

Not sure (new to forum roleplay). I anticipate not needing much until Willjan has a better skillset, but will probably have lots of OOC questoins.

12. Additional Comments?

To anyone reading: PM me if you want to thread. Happy to have Willjan support any other PC's plots.
Willjan
Player

Words: 27566
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2020, 1:21 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Syka Character Registry - Summer 520 A.V.

Postby Taika Ashai on July 23rd, 2020, 2:16 am

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You? Taika Ashai Beldra
  2. Age, Sex, Race? 28 years, Female, Benshira
  3. Are you a resident, newly arrived future resident or tourist? How did you get here if you are new? Newly arrived- a resident via tent on the beach, for now. Sure she'll leave at some point, but maybe not for a couple of seasons. She sailed straight to Syka from Eyktol.
  4. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself? I do, but I believe I have something arranged.
  5. Describe your character in a short abstract? A not so care free woman with intent to learn and apply said skills.
  6. What are your character goals this season? Become a bit more settled in Syka, begin to adjust to the culture.
  7. Does your PC have the Syka Recommended SkillsWilderness Survival: E+
    Weapon: C+
    Hunting: C+
    Foraging: C+
    Carpentry: N+
    Construction: N+
    ?

No, not particularly, and not even really close. But she'll be working on it.
  8. What required skills did you raise last season and to what extent? I wasn't here last season.
  9. If you do not have the required WS skills to go out in the jungle alone, death is pretty certain. If nothing else, it is suggested you work towards raising your WS to Expert. Do you understand this? It is understood.
  10. Why did you pick Syka? Uhhh discord chat suggested it, haha.
  11. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? I'm not sure if it's appropriate to ask, but any and all writing tips are accepted. I'd love to produce more quality work.
  12. Additional Comments?

pm me on discord if you'd like to plot or thread together.

mallow#0924
Taika Ashai
Player

Words: 1828
Joined roleplay: May 24th, 2020, 3:24 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Previous