Was this my destiny? Yuck! (Adder)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Anu on January 10th, 2011, 8:21 pm

Anu bit her bottom lip and smiled some more as he moved his back. Hearing him grunt made her blush lightly, which of course wasn't all that amazing, since he turned around and looked at her right then.
His words made her shiver, smile and blush even more. Those soft fingers moved away from his skin and the same, quiet yet melodic voice added
"Thank you Adder.... it could be better, but I'm still working on it.."

After asking if she'd like her back rubbed, she nodded lightly, biting on her bottom lip and turning around. She wasn't sure how these things worked, since for some reason her heart was beating like mad and her cheeks got a deeper shade of red on, as soon as she turned around.
Her fingers were on her thighs, her back exposed, moving up and down with every breath she took in, hoping he didn't notice that it was slightly faster then usual.
"I really appreciate this.... and I hope I'm not being too annoying.."

And yes, she did appreciate it, even though she might have seemed a bit uncomfortable... Well, no, not uncomfortable, that wasn't the right word... maybe shy? Yes, she was a bit shy, but that wasn't the main feeling either.
Having trouble describing it to herself, in her head, she just gave up on it and started humming a soft melody from somewhere within her chest.
All great lovers are articulate, and verbal seduction is the surest road to actual seduction
Anu
She, who they bow before...

Words: 27747
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2010, 1:16 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Postby Adder on January 14th, 2011, 6:33 pm

Adder snorted. "Annoying? Ofcourse not, Anu" he assured her. She really wasn't. Somehow he was... captivated by her aura. She was beautiful, mysterious, delicate... how could she ever be annoying?
He exerted some pressure on her back and shoulders, but not too much so it wouldn't hurt her. Adder traced the lines of her little scales, where he found them and let his hand trace along her spine. He was glad she was enjoying this as much as he did.

Carefully he rubbed the pumite over her delicate and soft pale skin, only to find his motions restricted by the knot of her top. Adder squinted his eyes before taking the jump and loosening the knot. Rubbing the hot water in he continued as if nothing had happened. "I like the tune you are humming" he said. Her scent reached him and the entire situation had something phenomenally magic.
Management is doing things right, leadership is doing the right things right!
Adder
a viper in the sand

Words: 35790
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2010, 1:49 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Anu on January 14th, 2011, 7:37 pm

Anu smiled as she heard him say that she wasn't annoying. It was good to know such things, especially when you are around someone as dangerous as a Dhani... or well, halfbreed at this point.
When Adder pressed a bit more on her shoulders, she just let out a happy, relaxed sigh. It felt so good to have warm water around her again... and especially with a free massage that came along.

When his fingers moved over the knot on her top, she didn't really pay too much attention, but then it was released, her eyes were wide open. What was this man trying to do? Was he, after all, one of those mean people that will use her for their own pleasure?
Anu wasn't sure and she really didn't want to think of her new friend that way, so she just gripped onto her top a bit tighter, hoping he'd notice the way her muscles tensed and say something reassuring about it.
The melody she was humming? Oh... that must have slipped Anu's lips without actually being aware of it. Well, at least she knew what song was she humming and she just, after whispering quietly "Thank you, it's actually my favorite song...", continued with it.
All great lovers are articulate, and verbal seduction is the surest road to actual seduction
Anu
She, who they bow before...

Words: 27747
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2010, 1:16 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Previous