OOC Info Spring 521 AV Character Registry

Register here if you're playing in Lhavit this season!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Spring 521 AV Character Registry

Postby Ari'Ellin on May 1st, 2021, 7:52 am

Name: Ari'Ellin
Brief Description: A herbalist Konti with a keen interest in both fortune telling and malediction. She enjoys company but is decidedly awkward around most due to her lacking communication skills in the common tongue.
Profession: Herbalist
Length of Stay: No plans to leave
IC Goals: To manage to learn more about malediction and practice with human bones, as well as to delve into philtering and perfumery.

What is a New Year's resolution that your PC might want to follow through with?: To put herself out there and be able to communicate more confidently.

OOC Goals: I want to become more dedicated and stick around for a full season. I need to work out my schedule and dedicate more time to Miz rather than other, less fulfilling activities.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not yet
Need Moderator Assistance?: Nope

Comments: I'm sorry for how bad I've been at spending decent amounts of time on Miz but hopefully this will be rectified going forwards
Ari'Ellin
Player

Words: 151855
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2020, 10:31 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Adoian on May 6th, 2021, 9:52 pm

Name: Adoian
Brief Description: Ado is a dedicated and hard worker but also stubborn and easily distracted in the pursuit of new knowledge. He is loyal to his family and their business and loves the art of tea-making. However, the persistent question at the top of his mind right now is "What else is there?"
Profession: Tea-maker/brewer at Mhakula Teahouse
Length of Stay: Indefinitely
IC Goals: I would like Ado to gain more gardening, botany, and philtering skills as well as try to find a new hobby unrelated to plants so maybe he can stop being so restless.

What is a New Year's resolution that your PC might want to follow through with?: Ado wants a chance to ride an okomo and go with some hunters into the misty peaks to document other plants.

OOC Goals: My writing skills are a bit rusty and I would like to learn how interactions with other writers work on this forum.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not now
Need Moderator Assistance?: I may have general questions as I get to know the place.

Comments: I am looking forward to RPing with everybody in Lhavit. I doubt I'll have much time to write as this season is almost over, but hopefully by the time Summer starts I'll be able to get more threads in.
Adoian
Tea is always a good idea

Words: 60205
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2021, 2:01 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Amelyia on May 11th, 2021, 1:07 pm

Name: Amelyia Venthyra
Brief Description: An aspiring smith who's also eager to explore different subjects and even different areas.
Profession: Metalsmithing
Length of Stay: 1 Season
IC Goals: Because her skills are still freshly new, I'd like to improve her crafting skills a bit more. I'm open to having her learn more about Lhavit as she goes.

What is a New Year's resolution that your PC might want to follow through with?: Expand her views both in exploration and magic.

OOC Goals: I like to think that I'm confident with my writing, however there are times where I feel like some of my sentences get repetitive and might even be boring to the readers. I'd like to correct this error in some way.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No, I just started and don't know enough to be a moderator.
Need Moderator Assistance?: More than likely yes as I'll be trying to figure out how to invest my character into the city and learn more of the finer details as I go.

Comments: None
Amelyia
Player

Words: 3463
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2021, 12:33 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous