OOC Info Spring 521 AV Character Registry

Register here if you're playing in Lhavit this season!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Spring 521 AV Character Registry

Postby Luminescence on March 1st, 2021, 6:40 pm

Welcome to Lhavit!

Happy New Year! If you're going to be playing in Lhavit this spring, then don't forget to register here first. If you have any questions, requests, or concerns, then please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. :D

Name: The name of your PC.
Brief Description: Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
Profession: What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
Length of Stay: How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
IC Goals: Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

What is a New Year's resolution that your PC might want to follow through with?: Your PC doesn't actually have to do this; just one you think they might come up with if prompted.

OOC Goals: Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes or no!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

Comments: Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.

Code: Select all
[box=500,#000000,#ACD9A7,#D3C4EC][b]Name:[/b] The name of your PC.
[b]Brief Description:[/b] Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
[b]Profession:[/b] What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
[b]Length of Stay:[/b] How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
[b]IC Goals:[/b] Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

[b]What is a New Year's resolution that your PC might want to follow through with?:[/b] Your PC doesn't actually have to do this; just one you think they might come up with if prompted.

[b]OOC Goals:[/b] Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
[b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:[/b] Yes or no!
[b]Need Moderator Assistance?:[/b] Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

[b]Comments:[/b] Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.[/box]
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Postby Lyra Nix on March 2nd, 2021, 6:32 pm

Name: Lyra Nix
Brief Description: Lyra is short and mildly curvy. She's warm and friendly though mostly keeps to herself. She has almost no social life, somewhat out of choice and somewhat not
Profession: She is a painter at Tain's Studio
Length of Stay: Indefinitely
IC Goals: Maybe get some better clothes and/or decorations/furniture for her home

What is a New Year's resolution that your PC might want to follow through with?: Fully expand/upgrade her current home, or purchase land and build her dream home (pending a lot of things)

OOC Goals: I want to get better at solo threads. I have reached out for some advice privately, but will be doing research on the subject and likely putting out a forum post seeking advice
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not at this time
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not right now. I'll be in touch if that changes

Comments: Excited for another season in beautiful Lhavit! Unsure if Lyra will be available for threading or if I'm going to have another solo-focused season or not. Haven't decided yet.
Lyra Nix
Art is literacy of the heart

Words: 41701
Joined roleplay: July 27th, 2020, 6:36 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Baiya on March 2nd, 2021, 10:23 pm

Name: Baiya
Brief Description: Baiya is a young Kelvic, so she's caught somewhere between child and adult. She's overeager and stubborn, but also curious and sociable.
Profession: Masseuse at Starglow Spa
Length of Stay: Indefinite
IC Goals: I'm going to be doing a number of magic skill-building this season, focusing on getting Hypnotism and related skills to Competent.

What is a New Year's resolution that your PC might want to follow through with?: I think Baiya might want to finally start her garden this semester. She (and I) are nervous due to her lack of skill, but she might need to take the plunge and waste some Kina to learn.

OOC Goals: I feel like my dialogue is so clunky. :'( I want to learn how to dialogue in partnered threads and on my own, so I'd like to do a mix of both this season. If you're willing to put up with my learning, give me a shout!
Willing to Guest Moderate?: If I'm qualified, sure
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not that I can think of now.

Comments: Feel free to PM me if you'd like to spitball ideas for Spring! I'm also on the Discord so you can DM me there too!
Last edited by Baiya on March 5th, 2021, 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finals season has completely drained me of writing. Please stand by.
Baiya
Player

Words: 50485
Joined roleplay: September 26th, 2019, 6:32 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Jomi on March 3rd, 2021, 11:04 pm

Name: Jomi
Brief Description: A snarky, bored ghost spending eternity inflicting himself upon the world. He's here for a good time and a long time.
Profession: Part time guard dog, full time spook
Length of Stay: Indefinite
IC Goals: Rebuild his relationship with Madeira and try to piece together what memories he's missing.

What is a New Year's resolution that your PC might want to follow through with?: Kick every chicken in Lhavit. Except Rosie. Rosie is a good girl.

OOC Goals: Become, if not a prolific poster, at least a consistent one.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No thanks
Need Moderator Assistance?: I don't think so, no.

Comments: Happy Spring! Shoot me a PM if you'd like to thread.
Jomi
One more day would have been nice

Words: 234471
Joined roleplay: April 11th, 2017, 7:55 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Moritz Craven on March 7th, 2021, 1:08 pm

Name: Moritz Craven.
Brief Description: Okomo Kelvic teen, growing up in a crazy household within Lhavit. Hardheaded, determined, and always looking to learn something new of use.
Profession: Student
Length of Stay: Born and lives here.
IC Goals: Combat, trade, and magic.

What is a New Year's resolution that your PC might want to follow through with?: Follow up on that not a dream he had last season involving a certain deity and their disappearance...

OOC Goals: Nothing specific, just overall working on improving my writing
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes
Need Moderator Assistance?: I think Moritz is old enough he'll need to get a job soon, so likely need to work something out for that.

Comments: Feel free to PM me or DM me in Discord(I tend to notice faster on Discord) for threads/plotting.
Moritz Craven
Player

Words: 1102948
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2019, 11:58 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Alice Weaver on March 8th, 2021, 4:24 am

Name: Alice Weaver.
Brief Description: A ghost that has a bone to pick with death and nothing but time to do something about it. Chaos might ensue
Profession: Haunt? As well as bum around with a few spiritist
Length of Stay: permanent
IC Goals: Establish herself in Lhavit. Start tracking down some leads on her grand plan.

What is a New Year's resolution that your PC might want to follow through with?: To not let time go to waste around her
OOC Goals: Just general spelling, grammar and not mixing up my tenses!
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not at this time
Need Moderator Assistance?: I don't think so.

Comments:Hi! Happy threading!
Alice Weaver
Crafting A Second Chance

Words: 184933
Joined roleplay: November 7th, 2020, 11:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Madeira Dusk on March 29th, 2021, 11:59 pm

Name: Madeira Dusk as of this season, formerly Madeira Craven
Brief Description: A mage that rolled high on charisma and snake eyes on integrity. Madeira is bright and ambitious and willing to do whatever it takes to get what she wants.
Profession: Sprititism teacher, looking to start her own spiritism business soon.
Length of Stay: Forever
IC Goals: - Have a wedding this season
- Frame the NPC Rotsam for attempted murder

What is a New Year's resolution that your PC might want to follow through with?: Gain some weight and look after her health so she doesn't buckle like a wafer biscuit under the slightest bit of physical stress

OOC Goals: I'm going to work on basic writing improvement. Also I'll try to start meaningful relationships with all the characters here.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes
Need Moderator Assistance?: I belive I've spoken to you about everything I plan for this season already

Comments: No I didn't forget to register. I have no idea what you're talking about. :paranoid:
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Nola Adams on March 30th, 2021, 10:06 pm

Name: Nola Adams
Brief Description: Nola is a sweet and kind person, but she has trouble focusing on tasks and people. She'd love to find new friends and a job that wears her out.
Profession: She'd love to do anything outdoors, especially gardening.
Length of Stay: Permanent.
IC Goals: Build her gardening skill and meet new friends.

What is a New Year's resolution that your PC might want to follow through with?: She swears she's going to go back to perfumery.

OOC Goals: Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance? Posting regularly. No assistance needed. Thanks.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not that I can think of.

Comments: PM me if you'd like to thread!
Nola Adams
Player

Words: 4340
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2016, 4:15 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ayosel on April 4th, 2021, 2:04 am

Name: Ayosel
Brief Description: Raindancer new to Lhavit, maybe an aspiring maledictor, an Iyvess with wanderlust
Profession: Working on that!
Length of Stay: Indefinite! Long term is ideal.
IC Goals: I want to know who she is and that means a lot of work

What is a New Year's resolution that your PC might want to follow through with?: Climb to the tallest peak

OOC Goals: Commas :)
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Yes! I'll need to discuss employment and the like once I've settled on some details for myself.

Comments: I'm not a new writer but I'm a tired one. I've wanted to play with some of the writers here for a long time so this is only the next logical course of action for me.
Ayosel
a shining new era.

Words: 31379
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2017, 6:55 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Calven on April 11th, 2021, 1:50 am

Name: Calven
Brief Description: Calven is a novice blacksmith with big dreams of becoming a guard who fights for good. In the mean time he has his head buried in his studies and exercises so that he can eventually reach his goal. Calven is fairly approachable and wouldn't mind stopping what he's doing to get to know new people or chat with friends.
Profession: Blacksmith
Length of Stay: 1 year minimum
IC Goals: Calven has so much to improve on so he's open for pretty much anything. Training is probably his top priority in terms of thread topic.

What is a New Year's resolution that your PC might want to follow through with?: To be able to force a weapon of his own by himself.

OOC Goals: I want to get better at describing people. I'm too bland with my flavor NPCs
Willing to Guest Moderate?: idk what this is! sure I guess
Need Moderator Assistance?: just getting a path set up to get the reimancy skill. I've already messaged you about this :)

Comments: If anyone wants to RP just hit me up in discord.
Calven
Player

Words: 13251
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2021, 12:46 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Next