Completed Left

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Left

Postby Rohka on May 24th, 2021, 3:55 am

22nd of Spring, 521 AV
Evening

“You’re good to go.”

That was it?

“You’re looking at me as if I’m joking with you. You’re fine now, and we have nothing else that can help you here. You can leave. I’ve written up the letter you requested as well. We’re not keeping you against your will, so go on now.”

Rohka blinked a few more times.

“Did you understand what I’m telling you?”

“Yes, I understand. I’m just puzzled. That was too easy.”

“You couldn’t talk to me earlier. You weren’t talking to the doctors either. If you told them you were fine, you could’ve left ages ago. We kept giving you treatments because you never said anything to us.”

A deep pit grew in her stomach, finally understanding that her unwillingness to unintentionally compromise her mission became her own worst enemy.

“You mean there’s nothing wrong with me?”

“Well, you’re physically healed now. I made sure to check your wounds, especially the ones around your stomach, your hips, and the cuts on your ankles. The last thing I did was send a prayer in Rak’keli’s name to heal the remaining mental disorder. Whatever tortured you before will torture you no longer. If you do find that it returns, just come back, and I’ll look into it.”

Rohka took in a deep breath, releasing it slowly as she digested what she was being told by this woman she was seeing for the very first time. Mistress of the Apothecary. After much ruckus and deliberate badgering, she had gotten time to see her in the middle of her rounds.

“Thank you so much,” began the sybil, holding her hands out to receive the letter of confirmation. The woman handed it to her with ease:

To Whom It May Concern,

This letter is to confirm that Rohka Calico has been a patient at Zeltiva’s Healing Centre from the 1st of Fall 520 AV to the 22nd of Spring 521 AV.

After careful evaluation of her physical and mental health, I hereby pronounce Rohka Calico as Completely Healed.

Please be advised that Rohka Calico can return to the Centre if additional treatments are required. In the event that this occurs, I can be contacted directly for information concerning the specifics of her health records & amenities provided.

Thank You

Teeva Foreshore
Mistress of the Apothecary & Herbalism Lab

Rohka re-read the signature at the bottom.

Teeva Foreshore

“You’re most welcome. Anything else I can help you with before you check out of here today?”

“Krishveth.”

The woman frowned, her face visibly darkening. “What about him,” she answered, her tone suddenly deeper.

“I know he’s here.”

“And?”

“I need to see him.”

“I’m afraid I can’t allow that, miss.”

Rohka quirked her neck. Suspicion coursed through her body like lightening.

“Why?”

“He is under supervision and is not to be disturbed.”

“But—“

“No. Is that all?”

“I need to see him!” Rohka yelled, visibly upset.

“No need to raise your voice, miss. You can’t see him now.”

“What’s wrong with him?”

Here, the healer paused, looking off to the door of her office room before returning her gaze.

“I can’t disclose that info.”

“Can you at least tell me if I’ll ever see him again?”

At this, the healer looked at Rohka as if she was scum. The disgust on her face was so plain that it scared the sybil down to her core.

“That’s not up to me.” She stood up from her seat and walked towards the door, opening it. “You may leave now.”

Dejected, Rohka raised herself from her seat, resolving to hold her head up high. She knew she would find a way. Sooner than later, she would make her way to him, and she would tell him what she needed to tell him.

...or maybe she could write some of it down.

The sybil looked over to the quill and ink sitting at Teeva's desk.

"May I write a note for him?"

"I can't guarantee that he will read it."

"Please, I want him to know that I'm looking for him."

The woman took a moment to consider it.

"Fine. Quickly."

Rohka sat back down, picked up the quill, dipped it in ink, and quickly began scratching onto a scrap of parchment.

22nd of Spring, 521 AV

Dear Krishveth,

I write to you in haste. There is news on your sacrifice that I must provide in person. Either help me find you or please look for me. I am going to go to Kenabelle Wright's estate in search for answers. I will return here as often as possible for news of you.

Sincerely,
Rohka

The sybil knew that it wasn't much, but that it was at least a start.
Most active on weekends.
Rohka
So?

Words: 428949
Joined roleplay: May 24th, 2013, 5:28 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Left

Postby Rohka on August 28th, 2021, 6:42 am

GRADES

XP

Interrogation +1, Persuasion +1, Writing +1, Meditation +1

LORES

Teeva Foreshore: Mistress of the Apothecary, Teeva Foreshore: Appearance and Mannerisms, Rohka: Completely Healed from mental disorder and physical wounds from 520 AV

BONUS

+1 Letter of Confirmation
Most active on weekends.
Rohka
So?

Words: 428949
Joined roleplay: May 24th, 2013, 5:28 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes