OOC Info Winter 521 AV Character Registry

Register here to play in Lhavit this winter!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Winter 521 AV Character Registry

Postby Luminescence on December 2nd, 2021, 2:48 am

Welcome to Lhavit!

If you're going to be playing in Lhavit this winter, then don't forget to register here first! If you have any questions, requests, or concerns, then please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. :D

Name: The name of your PC.
Brief Description: Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
Profession: What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
Length of Stay: How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
Goals: Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Be as specific as you like.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes or no; if no, how many seasons are you behind?
Goals: Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes or no!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

Comments: Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.

Code: Select all
[box=500,#000000,#b79bff,#b8c3fc][b]Name:[/b] The name of your PC.
[b]Brief Description:[/b] Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
[b]Profession:[/b] What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
[b]Length of Stay:[/b] How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
[b]Goals:[/b] Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

[b]What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?:[/b] Be as specific as you like.
[b]Is Your Ledger Up to Date?:[/b] Yes or no; if no, how many seasons are you behind?
[b]Goals:[/b] Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
[b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:[/b] Yes or no!
[b]Need Moderator Assistance?:[/b] Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

[b]Comments:[/b] Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.[/box]
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Postby Dev'Ania on December 2nd, 2021, 5:33 am

Name: Dev'Ania
Brief Description: Dev'Ania is a passionate konti that is trying to make it through life, while battling her own demons and learning more about herself everyday.
Profession: Fortune-Teller
Length of Stay: Indefinitely
Goals: Build her relationship with the Dawn tower. Improve the shop.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Not much other than being patient with my reply time :p I work and go to school, so it is slow sometimes.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes
Goals: Work on writing more descriptive
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No, thank you
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not at the moment

Comments: Happy Winter! If you'd like to thread PM me on here or discord with ideas, and feel free to look through Dev's plotnotes! :)
Dev'Ania
The Future Awaits

Words: 137250
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2018, 11:41 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Zach Grasswind on December 2nd, 2021, 10:49 am

Name: Zach Grasswind
Brief Description: A Drykas hunter very far from home. He suffered a huge loss, but Lhavit has bought him back out of his shell, and he is now looking to start properly creating his life here.
Profession: Zach is a hunter for the Jugged Hare and a member of the Hunter's Guild.
Length of Stay: Indefinitely.
Goals: Getting skills up, getting more involved in city stuff and furthering relationships with other PCs.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: I am not a fussy thread parther though I always appreciate someone also willing to move the plot along :)
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: It will be when I sort Fall wages.
Goals: Consistency. I either go all out or disappear for a week. I want to find a balance.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not at the moment.
Need Moderator Assistance?: I don't think so!

Comments: I want to thread with as many people as I can this season, so please send me messages! Always happy to help you with your own PCs goals and plots :)
Zach Grasswind
What’s a tree?

Words: 193110
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2018, 12:56 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Saga on December 5th, 2021, 5:56 am

Name: Saga Otor
Brief Description: Can be quite a character when he wants. But mostly keeps to himself.
Profession: What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)? Clerk
Length of Stay: How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit? For the meantime
Goals: Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season? Just his magical skills.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Nothing in particular.
Goals: Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance? Just completing threads.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not yet.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Are you going to need my assistance with anything? This season I'm not sure.

Comments: Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.
In our minds

~Saga the Sage~----~Vurik the Force~
Saga
Lost Souls

Words: 52229
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2014, 7:54 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ari'Ellin on December 7th, 2021, 2:10 am

Name: Ari’Ellin
Brief Description: A konti herbalist living in Lhavit and feeling a little like a fish out of water. She’s gradually starting to grow in confidence to try to speak to more people but she’s still working on improving her common.
Profession: Herbalist
Length of Stay: Indefinitely
Goals: Improve her common, herbalism, and Malediction, and interact with more people.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Patience and the openness to reading Ari’s terrible spoken grammar.
Goals: I want to work on my consistency
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes
Need Moderator Assistance?: Just with wages

Comments: I’m happy to be here, and let’s all make this a great season!
Ari'Ellin
Player

Words: 151855
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2020, 10:31 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes