Closed The Eyes Have It II[Zach]

Moritz and Zach meet again at the outpost.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies Xyna's Outpost, and her gift to Mizahar's people. It is a magical place full of potential and possibility where all can gather and exchange ideas and commerce.

Moderator: Gossamer

The Eyes Have It II[Zach]

Postby Moritz Craven on November 29th, 2021, 1:33 am

31 Fall 521

Heading into the outpost once More, Moritz stepped out of the Dovecote and into the heat. It was similarly hot to where he was coming from, but a much drier heat.

The same as the last time he had met Zach Moritz dressed in his button up suit and sandals. Of course he also had on his bracelet, seeing as it could not be removed. Besides that he had his pack with various common items, a map of the outpost, a certain amount of Mizas, and his fallen piece of skyglass he kept with him most of the time.

Looking around he found the man giving out maps, smiling and waving as the man approached. "Moritz, welcome back! I see your here again, anything new?"

Moritz smiled at the man whom he always found genuine, along with being quite informative when pressed. Like Moritz he had his own interested and loved telling people about them if given the chance, though his tended more on the topic of the outpost and Xyna than Moritz own particular series of interests.

"Oh, just meeting up with someone, have you seen anyone else with these eyes today? Or well not exactly like these, but the outer part?"

Paul smiled, clearly having been just about to make that same point. "I don't think I've seen anyone with eyes quite like yours, nor many with your hair for that matter, but I haven't seen anyone with your bursts today either. Not that I can recall."

Moritz smiled and nodded, not having been surprised. He was a bit early, though that was his habit as well. He tended to arrive at places a bit early rather than later.

"Thats okay, I'm a bit early. I figured he wasn't here yet. But if you see him, Zach, let him know I've come through would you? Thanks Paul!"

At Paul's nod Moritz smiled and set off, thanking the man for his words. Even if he did not say what he asked he was sure Zach would end up there eventually. Taking out his map for a moment he located himself and then the garden where they last met, before putting it back away.

With a sigh into the heat Moritz set off, not through the bazaar but through the passageways or walkways of sorts that divided certain areas. This was easier to navigate by, and required Moritz to only focus on a few turns and the correct exit area rather than a much longer series of turns and such that while shorter in distance was much more complex than the simpler but slightly longer outside route. Still, having learning of this walkway Moritz knew he was that much better able to traverse the Outpost, not having noticed or used it till the current season even with all of his prior visits.

Focusing on the simpler directions Moritz counted out the turns, walking along the walkway.. Turning there... And then heading this way... And then after that watching for the exits till he saw the correct garden he had gone to the last time. One, two, three... He lost count of how many he passed, before he finally found the correct one.

With that he silently plodded down the steps and into the garden, taking up a seat within on a bench while he waited.

With nothing else to do Moritz tried a bit of meditation, closing his eyes and clearing his mind. He took a slow breath in, and then slowly let it out. In, then out. With each exhale he mentally pictured his worries flowing outward, carried on his noxious exhale. In, and out... In, and out...

After he felt calmed from the breathing Moritz tried something new. Rather than picturing a blank emptiness he tried to picture a place. A room. Desks. Tables.. Working on the detail he pictured one of his old classrooms, empty of people but full of furniture and such things. He himself was looking from his usual seat, looking about at the rest of the classroom that was empty. Devoid. A blank board. No other people.No sound, just silence... In the background though he could hear the sounds of the market floating over from the garden, impinging on his mental retreat and picturing due to the real sounds he could hear.

Breath in... And out... In, and out...

WC: 725
Moritz Craven
Player

Words: 1102948
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2019, 11:58 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Zach Grasswind on November 29th, 2021, 10:29 am

Zach wound his way across the Peaks of Lhavit, heading once more for the Dovecote that sat alone at the back of the Tenten Peak. Mercifully the rains had eased off for the day so he had forgone his coat, knowing that his destination was much warmer than his current location. He was dressed in a navy shirt, the sleeves rolled to his elbows, brown trousers and soft, well-worn leather boots.

On this particular day he was not alone, for by his side trotted a pretty cinnamon coloured dog. It was a Kalean Spicecoat belonging to Moritz Craven. Zach had collected the animal from the Infinity Manor before setting off across the city and it seemed more than happy to head out on a little adventure. He had been surprised at its willingness to come with him, but then again Zach did spend a lot of time at the Craven household so he was not a total stranger at the end of the day.

It didn’t take them long to reach the Dovecote on this particular morning, and after Naymon had been briefly distracted by the sheer amount of birds surrounding it he had gotten her inside and shut the door behind them. The strange woman who seemed to inhabit the tower was not around today, so Zach barely paused before opening the door again, smiling as the heat of The Outpost immediately washed over him.

He headed outside again, Naymon’s leash firmly grasped in his hand and came across Paul sat just outside. The man stood and smiled at him, and was about to offer him a map when recognition flitted over his face.

“Ah I remember you, still got your map?” Zach met his eyes and nodded with a smile, pausing as Paul seemed to fixate on his eyes for a tick.
“You, are you Zach?”
The hunter blinked, surprised.
“I am, yes.”

“Yes, your eyes gave you away.” Paul was nodding to himself, oblivious to the alarm that skittered across the hunter’s expression. “The young lad, Moritz, with the pink hair came through a few chimes ago, wanted me to let you know.”

Zach relaxed as relief washed over him. For a moment he had panicked that somehow information about his and Moritz’s shared magic had gotten out and people were looking for them. Of course, Paul seemed far too nice to do anything sinister, but looks could be deceiving.

He thanked the man, giving a gentle nudge on Naymon’s leash before setting off into the Outpost proper. He fished his map from his pocket as he went, heading not for the Bazaar this time, but the walkway that allowed for a more direct route around the place. The walkway itself was a garden, plants trailing down from above, some grown so lush that they skimmed his head as he passed underneath.

He paused occasionally to consult the map, the dog sniffing around at everything it could reach whenever he did so. Zach was heading for the Water Garden again, and before long he was approaching the steps that led off the walkway and down to where Moritz was hopefully waiting.

As he descended, he cast his gaze around and easily spotted the pink and purple head of the Kelvic across the way. There were no other people around yet, so it was as quiet as a garden in the middle on the busiest market could be, with a low hum that suggested crowds as a background noise to the splashing water of the fountains.

Moritz had his eyes closed, appearing deep in thought perhaps, so Zach kept a hold of Naymon rather than let the dog rush over and startle him. He stepped over deliberately, his footfalls clear on the cobbles. Naymon had recognised Moritz immediately and rushed as mush as she could on the leash, pressing her nose at the boy when they drew close enough.

Zach would wait for Moritz’s attention to come back from wherever he had been before holding the dog leash out to him.
“I hope we didn’t interrupt any important thoughts.”

He smiled warmly and took a seat next to the boy. “It’s good to see you again, she clearly thinks so too!” He gestured to the dog, whose tail was wagging enthusiastically behind it.
“How have things been, wherever it is you are living these days?”

wc: 727

Zach Grasswind
What’s a tree?

Words: 193110
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2018, 12:56 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Moritz Craven on November 29th, 2021, 11:05 pm

With nothing else to do while he waited Moritz had decided to spend a moment in meditation. But he quickly realized that was not possible, he was too distracted and there were too many noises. He kept his eyes shut and tried to mentally picture the classroom while focusing on his breathing, but did not find much success in it. It was in this state that Zach came across Moritz and found him, eyes closed.

He luckily did not have long to wait as it turned out Zach was not too far behind him in arriving at the agreed upon location.

It was when Moritz heard a bark and felt it was familiar somewhat that he saw Zach had arrived and had indeed brought Naymon.

His eyes crinkling Moritz hopped up, moving in to hug the dog. She seemed bigger than last he saw her, though he was unsure if she had grown or if perhaps her hair was simply longer.

As they touched Moritz saw an indistinct image, one that looked sort of like him but from a dogs perspective and pressure, and a moment later felt Naymon happily licking at his face. Hugging the animal in return Moritz did not let go, smiling as the dog barked a few times before continuing licking. Moritz grinned and held tight around the dogs neck, not realizing how much he had missed the hound since giving her and most everything he was familiar with up to to go Syka.

Looking up at the human Moritz shook his head, his face once more calmed outwardly.

"I was just killing some time with a bit of meditation while I waited, nothing serious."

Taking the offered leash Moritz softly petted at the dogs back, smiling again for a moment as he held the beast close and looked into her eyes.

"Hot. Hot and wet. Kind of like here, except here its much drier. Syka is a very hot place. Spending my life up on a mountain till I went there, I don't think I ever really felt heat like that besides when I've come here, until I arrived."

Realizing the man probably wanted more details after an awkward pause Moritz continued.

"Other than that, normal. Actually, hot is normal for there... So I suppose its just been normal. Not much has changed since I've arrived. Maybe once I've gotten stronger and know some more things I can explore a bit, but I'm not there yet. So from my perspective its all pretty much the same. Unchanging. Work, practice, the outpost, work, training, and such."

Pausing again for some silence Moritz considered Zach for a moment, before realizing the socially expected thing would be to reciprocate the question.

"Ah yes... And how has Lhavit been. And other things with you?"

It was said in such a way that is seemed almost by rote, as if he was reading it off a piece of paper, but also awkward as if just thought of at the last moment. And odd almost conflicting mix which Moritz managed to achieve in one statement most would find casual and commonly repeated without thinking.

WC: 523
Moritz Craven
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Zach Grasswind on November 30th, 2021, 5:15 pm

It didn’t take long for Moritz to hear the pair approaching him, and The Drykas couldn’t help but smile as he watched the joy light up the boy’s face as he saw his dog. The expression was a stark contrast to the usually serious expression Moritz usually seemed to have – at least in Zach’s admittedly limited interactions with him.

The pair of them seemed just as excited as each other, Naymon barking and licking, Moritz wrapping his arms around the dog. Zach remembered the feeling from way back when he was growing up around his father’s countless dogs in Endrykas. He had missed having a companion, he realised, and perhaps the time was approaching for him to find a new one.

Zach nodded at Moritz’s statement, wondering momentarily on the words. He had never understood meditation. Why would someone need to have no thoughts in their heads? What use was that to a person?

He had never heard of Syka before, but a place that was both hot and wet sounded decidedly unpleasant to him. The Outpost was hot, similarly to how it sometimes was on the plains of Cyphrus, so Zach was used to it, though perhaps a little less than he could have been after living in Lhavit for as long as he had now. He looked at Moritz curiously.

“Where you live is hot all of the time? Interesting. I have not heard of Syka before. Is it far? From Lhavit that is. I have absolutely no idea where we might be now…” Zach paused for a moment. He had never thought to ponder on quite where the Dovecotes all led to. It was obvious that the Outpost was very far from Lhavit, given the climate. Maybe it was near to this hot place that Moritz lived, seeing as they were both always hot.

It sounded also as though Syka was…different. Moritz needed to become stronger in order to explore it. So it either had interesting terrain, or was dangerous. Or possibly even both. Zach thought of Lhavit. While the city itself was safe, the Unforgiving that he had to explore in order to do his job was decidedly not.
“It sounds like an interesting place, Syka.”

The Drykas could not help but smile as Moritz bumbled his way through politely asking the same question back to him.
“Well, I am not sure how long it has been since you left the city but Lhavit has been… normal, I guess. Did you know about the magekiller?” He paused, waiting for Moritz’s answer.
“They’ve been caught, apparently by your mother and another friend of mine, and I heard a whisper that the water supply was poisoned shortly before I returned… This season though seems to be uneventful. Aside from the constant rain. I think today is the first day it hasn’t rained in well over a week.”

Zach watched Naymon for a chime, the dog a little calmer now the initial excitement at seeing Moritz had worn off. He returned his gaze to Moritz, catching the starbursts in his eyes and being reminded of why they had met the first time.

“I’ve been practising. With the sight that is. Turning it on and off.” He had found it tricky to measure his progress, but he thought it was getting a little easier in the last couple of days.
“I haven’t tried to track anything really yet… the rains have all but put a stop to my work which is where I’d be able to practice the easiest…”

wc:589

Zach Grasswind
What’s a tree?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Moritz Craven on December 4th, 2021, 4:59 pm

Considering the mans question Moritz thought on it for a moment, his face obscured as he pressed it into Naymon's side. He did not quite remember how long the trip had been, but he knew it had been awhile... So rather than an exact number he had to make due with giving a general idea of the time it took to move, taking his face away from the dogs side as he finally spoke.

"I mean, its pretty far. but I'm not sure exactly how far. I know it was more than a seasons travel by boat, but less than two seasons. So maybe... Like a season and a half or so? Either way, it was a long trip. Luckily I don't get sea sick, or it would have been miserable. Maybe its an Okomo thing, but i have a strong stomach."

"As for Syka... It is different, not sure if its better or worse but certainly different than Lhavit. In many ways, not just the city and the climate."

In some ways the Okomo Kelvic felt he had grown since coming to Syka, even if only in small steps. Things he had done, learned, and people he had met with a differing view from anything he had done or seen or met in Lhavit... His viewpoint he felt was certainly growing.

"I don't think I've heard anything about that, a magekiller? Maybe it started after I left. Doesn't sound familiar. Of course I don't think it ever really came up for me, I'm not really a mage, so... Or well except for the little bit of ghost stuff my mother taught me..."

While Moritz knew some magic he still did not consider him a mage. With Spiritism he simply felt it was dealing with ghosts, and with his eyes he simply felt it was a part of him more so than actual magic. He did not consider himself one, even if some others might, and felt his magic was more of a side bit of himself rather than his main focus.

"Oh, well that's good I suppose."

Not really fully understanding what Zach was speaking on, he was unsure how to react, but felt that his attempted response was close enough to what would be expected.

However when talking came to the topic of their Iraso vision and abilities, Moritz paid more attention and certainly felt he knew what was going on more so than when Zach randomly brought up weather and the rain or lack thereof.

"Meditation can help with that. Its one of the reasons I've worked on it. I find it helps to clear my mind in order to get to the place needed to activate or deactivate it. Or well... Not really a place, but the... State... Since your not really moving to do it, but changing... How you are or think, so your state of being sort of. Kind of like with Spiritism, when I make soulmist, in some ways. Perhaps that is common with magic, that state of being having to be reached and understood to execute abilities. "

Pausing for a moment Moritz looked up at Zach and tried to meet his eyes, inspecting him.

"I could show you a bit of that, if you would like. Meditation. It might help in your use of activating and deactivating your sight. Although... What have you been doing, to do so now? Or lately? Like what is your process? In turning it on or off?"

WC: 580
Moritz Craven
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Zach Grasswind on December 8th, 2021, 8:53 pm

Zach nodded as Moritz spoke of his travel, recalling his own journey to Lhavit all the way from Endrykas. It sounded like Syka was a little closer, but the hunter couldn’t remember hearing any mention of it on the boats or caravans he had been a part of. Perhaps it lay in a different direction.

“Sounds like quite a trip.” He smiled at Moritz, who was still holding onto his dog. “Different is good. It wouldn’t be worth going anywhere if all places were the same.”

The Drykas watched Moritz thoughtfully for a moment. It seemed the young Kelvic did not see himself as a mage, much like Zach didn’t either. Even though he knew that the eyes were definitely magic, for he could feel something happening when he used it, ‘mage’ and ‘Zach’ were two words that just did not mesh together in his mind.

“Yes, it was probably after you left. I didn’t see much of it either, not being a mage and also not being there myself for the hunt. But it is good now, yes. Hopefully it stays that way.”

Zach listened attentively as Moritz spoke a little about meditation. He had never realised before that it could be used for enhancing or helping with anything else. The hunter had just assumed that people used it to calm down or ‘clear their heads’ if they had too many things to think about. He supposed though, that having a calm and clear mind would probably help, at least with activating the Iraso sight, since he found that he had to concentrate quite hard to do so at the moment.

He met Mortiz eyes, the starbursts mirroring his own, and gave a nod.
“That… might actually be good. To learn a bit of meditation that is. I haven’t really changed how I do it, activate the sight that is. I need to concentrate pretty hard, more so in a busy place. Then I imagine the feeling behind my eyes, the djed I guess – I’m sure you know what I mean. And I have to picture my eyes sort of, lighting up, for lack of a better term. Same for turning it off.”

He paused, considering. “I guess meditation might actually make sense now I say all of that…” It would be nice to not have to work so hard to activate the Iraso sight. He gave a nod and turned where he was sat to face Moritz better. “I guess it’s easier for you because of meditation, right? I would appreciate some insight if you don’t mind?”

wc:429
Zach Grasswind
What’s a tree?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Moritz Craven on December 29th, 2021, 12:41 am

Moritz pondered on the mans words, once more not really understanding what was meant as he spoke. He wouldn't travel... If the place he went to was the same as the place he... Was coming from?

"I mean... I guess... Most places are different. If you left a place, and ended up in a place just like it... Did you really go anywhere? Or what if you leave a place and come back, and it is different, is it still the same place?"

Now getting onto more of a philosophical bent, Moritz pondered this, wondering on such things. What was a place? What was moving? If you left and came back, was it the same place? And if you left and went someplace else and it was the same as the place you came from, did you move? He was unsure, though the topic seemed confusing and he was unsure if it had been what Zach had been meaning. However he was also thinking of it in regards to Lhavit. If or when he returned, would it be the same? Would he be the same? Or perhaps he would simply see it as different because he had changed?

As the topic turned back to meditation and such things Moritz considered his response. He felt learning his current process could help him in his teaching, and so had asked in an effort to help understand his current method and what he could do. After all if he was to teach something, he needed to understand Zach's current understanding.

Hearing Zachs interest in learning of the topic Moritz nodded in response, standing up while petting the dog on the head with a free hand. He tried to focus his attention on Zach otherwise, meeting his eyes star burst to star burst.

"Well ease of use will come in time and training, but meditation can also help in the meantime. And perhaps with some other things as well. As for where to start... It doesn't sound like you've really been doing anything specific, just general... Willing your djed. Which isn't wrong... But I think some mental imaging and such things might help you to focus better than just forcing by will something to happen."

Pondering for a moment Moritz covered his mother with his other hand, thinking of how to proceed and how he had begun in his own learning of the topic.

"Me myself, I tend to use symbolism and references. This in my minds eye is my djed, this is my eyes, and I move the two together... But that doesn't mean it would be the exact best for you. You will need to figure out what works best for you."

Pausing again Moritz considered Zach, before gesturing at the ground.

"Lets try this. Sit on the ground, and close your eyes. I want you to focus on only two things to begin with, my voice, and your breathing. Take in a deep breath and hold it for three counts. Then slowly let it back out for three counts. In... Three... Out... Three... In... Three. Out... Three. Repeat this, while trying to keep your mind blank. Keep your mind clear."

Pausing in his speech Moritz would watch Zach, trying to assess how he was doing, or what he was having difficulties with.

"Keep this up and find a rhythm. In, three, out, three. In, three, out, three. Just your breathing, and my words. Focus on those, and for now nothing else. And repeat. Over. And. Over. Until. It loses. Meaning. Do you follow?"

WC: 592
Moritz Craven
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Zach Grasswind on January 13th, 2022, 8:45 pm

Zach smiled at Moritz’s musing on traveling and changing. He had recently had much the same thoughts himself. Like Moritz, the hunter had left the city of Lhavit for a time – four whole seasons – before returning. He definitely viewed the city differently since returning, though for all intents and purposes, Lhavit itself had not changed.

Sure, some dangers had been nullified, the atmosphere of the city was no longer tense and strained. But more than that it was Zach himself who had changed. What he wanted had changed, his relationships with people in the city had changed, and because of that the city did feel very different to him now.

He did not answer the boy’s question, for he sensed it was something of a rhetorical one. In any case Zach’s own thoughts had taken up much the same time that Mortiz’s had, and by the time the Drykas wondered if a response was actually wanted, Moritz had moved on. He nodded as the boy started speaking again.

“I see. Yes, willing it to happen sounds like an apt description. It is something of an effort at the moment.”
He listened carefully to Moritz’s explanation. Using a different sort of imagery seemed to work apparently, symbolistic imagery, rather than literally imagining what Zach might see happen if he looked in a mirror. He stood before sinking to the ground, cross legged opposite Moritz.

Zach gave a single nod, casting a glance over the empty garden before closing his eyes. It was a little strange, and took a bit of willpower to cut off his sight in a relatively new place with a relatively new acquaintance. But he did it, and as soon as he lost the sense of sight his hearing seemed a little sharper, though perhaps that was just his imagination.

He listened to Moritz’s voice guiding him through breathing. The Drykas felt a little silly at first, but soon the rhythm of breaths started to calm him, softening his shoulders. The muffled din of the Outpost crowds was hard to ignore at first, but the more he concentrated on breathing, the easier it became to block that out.

After a little more time, Zach realised that what he was doing was not entirely dissimilar to stalking prey while he was hunting. Once he had tracked his quarry, he would often have to stake it out for a bit. Sometimes he even set up blinds and waited for prey to come to him. During those times Zach would have to be patient and quiet, with only his mind to entertain him. And he could not let his thoughts be too distracted then either, for he could easily miss an animal approaching.

He continued to follow the breathing rhythm that Moritz was counting for him. The hardest thing was trying to keep his mind totally clear. It turned out that Zach had a lot to think about. What was Dev’Ania doing? Would the rains stay away tomorrow so he could hunt? Should he pick up anything while he was at the Outpost? He felt a frown wind over his brow and realised he was doing a terrible job of clearing his mind.

Zach redoubled his efforts to listen to Moritz counting to three over and over. Breathing in…. Breathing out… Shoulders relaxed again and Zach almost felt a little heavier. He gave a small nod at Moritz’s question. He understood they method and the reason, it was the act of doing, or not doing as the case may be, that was more difficult. He did not open his eyes as he spoke.
“I assume, like using the vision this gets easier too?”

Zach Grasswind
What’s a tree?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Moritz Craven on January 15th, 2022, 3:46 pm

Moritz nodded along at Zach's explanation, glad that his understanding had been more or less accurate of how the man was doing things. Not wrong, as he himself had said before, but perhaps not the best way...

Of late the Kelvic had been spending more time instructing others, and so felt he was slowly getting better at the task. At least when he found someone willing to listen to him and who actually knew less than him about something which in and of itself could be tricky on either front.

Here though, checking to see if Zach was doing things right, was a bit trickier. With combat or other physical things a instructor could comment on how the body was moved, how a punch was thrown, how a body was bent... With meditation, he was beginning to realize, such was not so easy. Everything was internal, and so he had nothing specific to comment on.

Realizing this he decided it was best to just assume Zach was following along and continue to progress, while keeping a moderate pace. A new way of teaching he would have to work on for such non-physical acts.

With nothing else to focus on or do Moritz walked about slowly as he spoke, circling the man on the ground. Naymon seemed to like this and joined Moritz, moving along with him, occasionally brushing up against the Kelvics leg to which Moritz would respond with a absent minded petting.

If nothing else Zach, from Moritz perspective, did seem to be breathing more cleanly. If he was succeeding at the other parts of the work in meditation he could not tell. His intent was to lose meaning in his words by repetition, making it almost automatic or part of his natural actions rather than a thought out thing. This he knew would not work right away, but would be a good stepping off point he felt for further self study.

At his question Moritz nodded, before remembering Zach could not see him.

"Yes, in times as with all things it does tend to become easier."

Pausing for a few moments until Zach's breathing seemed to have returned to a good cadence, Moritz moved them on to the next step of the procedure of meditation he was attempting.

"Now, the next step. Your breathing is consistent, I want you to keep at that. But I also want you to now focus on an image. A place, or a thing. Something that makes you feel calm, in control, happy, at peace. It could be a grassy field you know well. A warm drawing room with a comfortable chair and a fireplace. Whatever you wish. So long as it is something you know well, can picture in your mind, and it is a positive and peaceful place you feel safe and calm in. I want you to picture yourself in your mind in that place. Focus on that image, inserting yourself into it, and your breathing. Nothing else. In, one two three, out one two three. No other people, just the land or building and things that go there."

Giving Zach time to do so Moritz would slowly circle, repeating the counting of breathing to give Zach something to match against and to help in it as he was so new to the practice of meditation.

"Once you have the image firmly in your mind, I want you to describe it to me. Where you are. What you are seeing. In as much detail as you can. And breath..."

WC: 589
Moritz Craven
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes