Pick Up Your Toys And Get Out of My Sand? (Vendaril)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Postby Una Nox on January 19th, 2011, 10:26 am

Una could feel a slight shiver of excitement run down her spine as Vendaril's fangs threatened to pierce her skin. All she could do was smile lightly at what she was going to do next. She would not give up, she could not. Letting go of both of his hands, she slowly started moving them away towards her face, as if she was trying to gesture she was giving up.

What happened next was her actual intention though; Her hands went slowly, but surely for the man's neck. No violence was planned, yet. But still she grabbed his neck gently, in her hands, and moved his head a few inches away. After that, she slowly pulled her head up, and moved her face closer to his whispering slowly, but seemingly entertained: „Fear is for the prey Vendaril. Remember that...“ her voice trailed off slowly as she growled for a bit and completely closed the distance between them.

Their lips merged slowly, as Una took her time to bite his lower one slightly. Her nails ran down his neck, all the way to the shoulders, leaving shallow scratches. After a few moments, she pulled out, pushing him away playfully. Her voice rang sweet, if a bit tired: „You can't conquer me all at once.... or can you?“ she teased him. While the man still seemed to be confused, she got up, reaching out her unharmed hand out to him.

„So this means i lost?“ she asked playfully, not really waiting for the answer. „Do try to remember that you are not the only one with claws, even if mine are not as.....refined“ she continued poking at him in a subtle tone of voice. She then took a deep breath blurting out what she was thinking about: „I better get this patched up sometime soon i guess, nice one by the way“ she smiled at him before wiping a bit of blood by her finger and putting the finger in her mouth, almost as if she was trying to see what it was that Symenestra saw in drinking the blood of another.
Last edited by Una Nox on January 24th, 2011, 6:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Una Nox
May Priskil guide my blade

Words: 40495
Joined roleplay: November 7th, 2010, 2:37 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Vendaril on January 24th, 2011, 8:35 am

Cold shock ran down Vendaril’s spine as their lips met, as if a pail of icy water had been emptied over his neck. Nonetheless, he reciprocated the gesture. He ran a bony white hand through her hair as he had contemplated throughout their little encounter, and yet in his mind a little voice nagged at him. Pushing it aside, he enjoyed the moment. As they drew apart, he fell awkwardly back on his rear as Una picked herself out of the dust and brushed herself off. A buzzing in his ears masked the exact words she spoke to him, leaving only the pleasant teasing tone. He grinned bemusedly, gazing openly at her.

Vendaril sensed the world slowly coming back. Una had a pallid look to her cheeks as she inspected her torn arm, and he cringed as he realized the damage he had wrought. Climbing to his feet, he made to hold her arm, hesitated, then completed the movement – his subconscious chirruping annoyingly all the while. The bleeding seemed to be subsiding a little, but there was no doubt that she would need some form of medical attention. His eyes followed her finger as it ran over the wound, leaving a steak of beautiful white among the red. The bloody digit was then raised to her lips and the fazed Symenestra was startled, and yet oddly pleased to see her intake the sacred fluid.

Blinking sharply, Vendaril started backwards. The previously quelled voice burst forth and made its point clear to him. What are you doing! It roared with emotion – though he could not determine what particular one that might be. She is not Symenestra! How could you bring shame on your web like this? What would you father say, to see you polluting the bloodline he helped to sustain; the lineage that thousands of womenfolk sacrificed themselves to protect? You stand on treacherous rock my friend, and for nought but your own animalistic lust. Glancing sharply away from Una, he glared over the mountainsides. Guilt and worry wavered his gaze, and his hands trembled a little, but soon he returned to face Una. “I think you should get that seen to soon,” he spoke, gesturing to the arm that still bore his bloody fingerprints. “It could get infected. I am sorry, truly, for what happened. I didn’t mean –“

His voice cut off, and he locked eyes with her again. This time they were still, and betrayed no sign of thought or feeling. Inexplicably, Tao’s face flashed in his mind. “I need time to think about today’s events, but if you want you could visit me at the Solar Wind Apartments – room 2.” He turned to go the way he came to this hidden place, which just so happened to be by climbing over the cliff-face.
Vendaril
the Doped Up Caveman

Words: 54016
Joined roleplay: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Una Nox on January 24th, 2011, 6:52 pm

Strange emotions were weaved into Una's mind once she started to see the way that the strange Symenestra had reacted. His shock at first was something she could expect, most men would react that way, but what followed closely after were actions she could not forsee or anticipate. Maybe it was simply because he was different? She could not help but feel a bit more than a slight tingle in her arm, as the area around the cut was trembling quickly... shivering even.

When she finally got him to take her hand, it still was all in all an awkward moment, and that somewhat surprised her. He did put up a tough exterior, so maybe it was all just a decent act, worty of applause, or maybe just maybe, something was actually the matter, he did look worried after all. He seemed to be somewhat mesmerized at her tasting her own blood, it was not really a big deal to her, but it seemed like his eyes were quite pleased at the development.

Suddenly he started talking quickly; Apologizing, saying something went wrong.... guys.... all of them were idiots so it would seem... down to the last one. She giggled a bit at the thought, not quite sure how would it look to Vendaril, but either way, it did not look like he was trying to hide whatever was bugging him; He wanted to run away, and he had every right, but first, Una would need a chance to mend all the wrong things she might have done. Reaching out her left hand in front of his face, just as he was about to take off, she let of a slight glow from the gnosis mark that the back of her fist harbored. The glow faded away slowly as both of them stood there in silence, until she quickly muttered, silently, but loud enough for him to hear: „I guess i should leave now“. What became of Vendaril later, she was unsure, she hesitated to turn her head back for quite a long time, refusing to stop her slow pace, but once she did turn back, there was no one there. What truly played out in his mind, she was unsure of, but she was happy if the divine gift she had could be put to good use.

She did not understand much. No. She did not understand anything, but that was alright, 'cause the Symenestra was a male, and almost all males were idiots. Even if she would never admit it to herself, she really did want to understand, to help, to cure... if there was need for such things in any case..... Her pressence slowly faded from the scene as she got more and more mixed with the crowds that were roaming the streets.

Thread End

Una Nox
May Priskil guide my blade

Words: 40495
Joined roleplay: November 7th, 2010, 2:37 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ophelia on January 25th, 2011, 5:19 am

Thread Award. ‎‎<3

EXPERIENCE.

Una Nox
‎‎+1 Deception‎
‎+1 Unarmed Combat‎
‎+1 Seduction‎

Vendaril
‎+1 Acrobatics‎
‎+1 Unarmed Combat‎

LORES.

Una Nox
‎Needing to Be Alone
Baring Her “Fangs”‎
Vendaril’s Family Jewels
Kissing Vendaril
Men Are Stupid‎

Vendaril
‎Lhavit’s The Same.‎
The Quiet Places of The World
Gaining a Friend
Being Kissed By Una
Family Responsibilities vs Animalistic Lust

ADDITIONAL NOTES.
Great thread guys, extremely cute! Was totally rooting for the kiss the entire way through! :) The deception is for the lying from Una at the beginning!

Don't hesitate to pm me with questions, queries, or anything else!

Love,‎
Ophelia <3
Ophelia
Just A Fool's Hope

Words: 97802
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2011, 12:40 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous