OOC Info Summer 522 AV Character Registry

Register here to play in Lhavit this summer!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Summer 522 AV Character Registry

Postby Luminescence on June 2nd, 2022, 8:08 pm

Welcome to Lhavit!

If you're going to be playing in Lhavit at all this summer, then don't forget to register here first! If you have any questions, requests, or concerns, then please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. :D

Name: The name of your PC.
Brief Description: Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
Profession: What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
Length of Stay: How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
Goals: Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Be as specific as you like.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes or no; if no, how many seasons are you behind?
Goals: Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes or no!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

What's one thing your PC loves? What about one thing that they hate?: This can be a person, food, animal, hobby...whatever you want.

Comments: Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.

Code: Select all
[box=500,#000000,#c1f1ff,#ffd3a5][b]Name:[/b] The name of your PC.
[b]Brief Description:[/b] Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
[b]Profession:[/b] What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
[b]Length of Stay:[/b] How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
[b]Goals:[/b] Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

[b]What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?:[/b] Be as specific as you like.
[b]Is Your Ledger Up to Date?:[/b] Yes or no; if no, how many seasons are you behind?
[b]Goals:[/b] Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
[b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:[/b] Yes or no!
[b]Need Moderator Assistance?:[/b] Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

[b]What's one thing your PC loves? What about one thing that they hate?:[/b] This can be a person, food, animal, hobby...whatever you want.

[b]Comments:[/b] Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.[/box]
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Postby Ari'Ellin on June 5th, 2022, 4:25 am

Name: Ari'Ellin
Brief Description: A konti struggling to find her place in the world after leaving Konti Isle and the death of her mother. She's been spending her time avoiding getting too close to anyone but feels lonely because of this.
Profession: Herbalist
Length of Stay: Indefinite
Goals: Improve herbalism and philtering, get more involved with calendar events

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Someone who doesn't mind me asking dumb questions, and is on the more patient side.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes
Goals: I want to be more consistently active, and improve writing descriptions
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not this season
Need Moderator Assistance?: Just wages

What's one thing your PC loves? What about one thing that they hate?: She loves her pet cat, Pebbles, but she really hates

Comments: I'm moving countries this month so any posts and replies might be a little bit sporadic, but I'm excited.
Ari'Ellin
Player

Words: 151855
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2020, 10:31 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Adal Karelyn on June 28th, 2022, 10:17 pm

Name: Adal Karelyn
Brief Description: Adal is a blind sculptor in Lhavit whom enjoys meeting new people and is eager to push the boundaries of her previously sheltered world. She is looking to make new friends, and explore much more of the city than she has dared to previously.
Profession: What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)? She is a sculptor at Tain's studio
Length of Stay: How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit? For the forseeable future.
Goals: Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season? Alongside her sculpting, I plan on having her explore what she learned at the tower last season, and seek out making the proper connections in order to do so.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Be as specific as you like. I like thread partners that challenge my character in unexpected ways, forcing them to take stock of themselves and their world view and change a little bit in the process.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes or no; if no, how many seasons are you behind? Yes
Goals: Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance? Not that I can think of at the moment, although there is always room for improvement of course, and I certainly don't mind any critiques.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes or no! Yes!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is. I mentioned it ages ago, but I'm refining my idea of how Adal will approach making the appropriate connections to the Twilight tower.

What's one thing your PC loves? What about one thing that they hate?: This can be a person, food, animal, hobby...whatever you want. She loves standing against the wind. She dislikes deceptive individuals.

Comments: Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers. Not at the moment
Adal Karelyn
Player

Words: 53090
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2022, 7:16 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Alice Weaver on July 8th, 2022, 3:17 am

Name: Alice Weaver
Brief Description: A ghost whos hanging on only because she has a simmering anger at the unfairness of the world and is giving her all to make the best out of this unlife. Possibly taking a step towards living. Just a bit driven, amoral, and cold that's sealed away underneath a layer of projected sanity.
Profession: She actually needs a paying job so...
Length of Stay: Resident
Goals: Get a job, level up the magics she got from the tower, and get stronger as a ghost before moving foward

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: I enjoy quick posts and can get behind rapid-fire 500-word posts to keep a flow going but can also enjoy longer more methodical posts. Also just let me know what you want to do and I'll try my best to accommodate :D
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes!
Goals: I'm trying to work on fixing simple grammatical things and have Grammarly shout at me less...and flow. I don't think my stuff reads nice?
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Maybe? I'll leave that as a maybe
Need Moderator Assistance?: I have a couple of questions, well two. Can we buy, and if so how much, are domesticated rats in lhavit? Also Alice needs a job and I have very little idea of what she could qualify for ;-;

What's one thing your PC loves? What about one thing that they hate?: They love the feeling of moving freely and not being contained it's counterintuitively why they are so good with Possession they can flow from one form to another and she plans to branch out into animals soon! They are rediscovering an old distaste to the blazing heat

Comments: Hello! I come and go but never truly leave haha. And I stay to finish projects so if you hook me into something I'll follow the plot through to the very end!
Alice Weaver
Crafting A Second Chance

Words: 184933
Joined roleplay: November 7th, 2020, 11:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)