An Interesting Meeting [Anu, Closed]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Shakaar on January 20th, 2011, 6:38 pm

Shakaar
Ahajii smiled as she commented on his name. The he laughingly added "Well I'm glad, as it's mine and I can't really change it."

Anu ideas seemed to be at odds with his own concerning Dhani. She had either met the one benevolent Dhani in Mizahar (which Ahajii refued to believe), or she was just falling deeply into the lies of one of the snake kind.

Ahajii sighed when Anu began to explain her feelings. This poor girl had not experience life, she was as innocent as a babe. She was a konti, sheltered by the elders of Mura. Why was she in this city, she could not understand the depths of it's depravity.

"Anu... You are unfamiliar with depravity in any of it's forms. You have lived a sheltered life from what I can tell. I on the other hand have lived through much. I was taken captive as a child. Beaten and sold to many masters, I lived through it only by the power of my will. I have lived through a life in the Blood Pits. I know depravity." here he stopped speaking to let his words sink in.

"This Dhani may not be evil, but why should you take a chance. Neither you nor I would like to see you laying in a pool of blood in an alleyway. I will not force you to do anything, all I ask is that you give it a deep thought."

Ahajii watched in dismay as she began to frown. He needed her to think, but he didn't want to dampen her spirits that much.

"No, you were certainly not rude. And I understand your problems with what I'm saying. They may not hold under inspection, but they are understandable."

"But let us move on to a different matter..."
Shakaar
The Involuntary Executioner

Words: 30565
Joined roleplay: October 16th, 2010, 1:09 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Anu on January 20th, 2011, 8:13 pm

Anu blushed lightly as Ahajii looked at her, smiling back at him before she head the comment about his name. That one sort of made her giggle.
Yes, indeed, that was his name and he could not change it. Never ACTUALLY change it, not even if he had nicknames which Anu never understood too well. Having a short name, there was no need for her to have one, so it remained an unusual and not really explored subject.

When she saw Ahajii sighing, she smiled in a warm way, letting her tiny fingers trace over his arm... the part she could reach without stepping on her tippy-toes. The look on his face gave Anu some strange feeling of safety around him. Was it partly because this man was... huge compared to her? Probably, but there was just something protective in his eyes....
And then there were the things he was saying. Yes, it made Anu sad, but when thinking it through, everything did make sense.
She did not want to think of the Dhani that way though, so she just thought she will go over everything that has happened to her once again before actually making a decision.

"I was taken captive as a child. Beaten and sold to many masters, I lived through it only by the power of my will. I have lived through a life in the Blood Pits. I know depravity." were the words that made Anu snap out of her thoughts. Her eyes went towards the akalak again. It was obvious that she was worried about what he felt.
Her small fingers were on his back, since out of nowhere, this little Konti gave him a hug.
Yes, that was quite strange. A Konti woman hugging some stranger out there, but then again, it didn't have to be... if you looked at it as something she was. She hated pain and he obviously went through some, so the only thing she could do is show compassion.

Smiling shyly and blushing more then ever before, Anu took a step to the side, before rushing forward.What were you thinking Anu?! You just hugged him! I can't even believe how stupid that was!!
Everything was screaming inside of Anu's head. It seemed like she skipped the part where he talked about her Dhani friend again, not too obviously though, but she still didn't remember much of it.
And after all of what she has done, she was being rude as well! What was happening?!?!

Finally, when Ahajii suggested to change the matter on which they were speaking, she snapped out of her thoughts once again, turning around to look at him and smile. She wasn't that far, actually. Being short and walking real slow had it's advantages at some points
"Well, gladly, but what could we talk about? Is there anything nice in Sunberth?"
All great lovers are articulate, and verbal seduction is the surest road to actual seduction
Anu
She, who they bow before...

Words: 27747
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2010, 1:16 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Postby Shakaar on January 27th, 2011, 7:29 pm

Shakaar
Ahajii joined Anu in her laughter after his attempt at humor. In his estimation lightening the mood was almost always preferable to darkening it. He did not want to bring her spirits low, merely to prevent her from harm. He didn't even really know why he felt so strongly about this. It wasn't a mere spirit of kindness that drove him, something from deeper within gave him the strength to speak.

When Anu's fingers began to brush across his skin and she smiled at him in a beautiful trusting way. Ahajii merely looked at her with deep brown eyes, and reached his powerful arm around her. It came across her back, his fingers resting lightly on her hip. His mind was running itself in circles, she was so alluring and seductive, he could not focus on his argument when she touched him.

They walked in silent embrace for a moment, and then he felt her hands moving along his muscled body. When she embraced his face light up into a calm smile, kindness was not something he was familiar with and this woman was obviously filled with it. His hands gently brought her into an embrace, but he quickly released as she pulled away.

Had he done something wrong? He certainly didn't want to appear as a man groping for attention. But he didn't want to hurt the konti either. In the short amount of time they had conversed he had grown quite fond of her. Her faith in the world gave him a view of something he was sadly lacking in. Hope.

She broke away from his and quickened her pace, it seemed as if she was trying to escape him. But he could not let her, they could not part in this manner. He quickly caught up with her, being only a foot or two away when she turned around. "Pardon me if I have offended you, that would be the last thing I would attempt." he said with a face face full of remorse.

Ahajii felt a wave of surprise as she turned and continues their conversation as if nothing had happened.

"Well... nothing that I can think of... This city is a pit of death and torture."
Shakaar

Character sheet

Postby Anu on January 28th, 2011, 1:28 am

Yes, kindness seems to be getting this man all soft, happy and rather protective of Anu, which made her smile brightly but at the same time blush bright red. As Ahajii's arm wrapped around her, she looked at him and blinked a couple of times before flashing one of those seductive smiles again. She didn't mind it all, not for one second... in fact, it felt rather pleasant, but she could not stop thinking about how silly she might seem, even to himy, walking so tiny right next to such a huge man.

Walking in an embrace, quietly, made Anu feel like she was home.. No, not like home... even better. She completely managed to forget about missing her mother, silly brother and father, she almost completely forgot how good it felt to walk over that sand on her favorite beach, wait for the sunset there and then sing.

Shaking her head lightly, as she walked away, not because any of that seemed wrong to her, but because she was trying to pull herself back from her own thoughts.
Once she finally did it, she noticed Ahajii speeding up as well and catching up with her. How strange and dumb was to just run away like that. Well, him asking the question he did, sort of answered the other few in her mind.

Not managing to figure out what to say about the question before he answered hers made her chuckle. Yes, she was changing moods quite fast.. or well, not moods, she wasn't in a bad one, she was just absentminded for a bit.
"Oh, no Ahajii. no, you haven't offended me... I am sorry, I should be the one apologizing to you", Anu whispered, letting her warm fingers trace along his arm again.

Another one of those seductive, yet innocent smiles curled her full lips as she turned around to face him, stopping for a second with her head tilted
"You are such a kind man Ahajii, I am so happy that I've met you.... It would have been better if it was in Mura or Riverfall, but even now... I don't think I could be more lucky.."
Her cheeks got red, eyes went to the ground and she just stood there, in one of those, shy, childish positions, hoping she didn't say too much.
All great lovers are articulate, and verbal seduction is the surest road to actual seduction
Anu

Character sheet

Postby Shakaar on January 28th, 2011, 5:23 am

Shakaar
Everything that was happening felt very strange to this hardened Akalak, he had never experienced feelings like these. His entire being felt torn into pieces, but such joy he had not felt in ages. When she looked up at his face and flashed another of those smiles he hardly noticed the color of her cheeks. All he could see was her eyes, her very eyes were smiling at him. She was not putting on a show, truth ran deep in her eyes. Ahajii began to caress her, his hand moving from her lower back to her hip. Gently and calmly moving with the natural rhythm of their bodies.

They walked for several yards like this, clasping one another closer and closer. Ahajii's blood coursed through his body, his whole focus dedicated to this slender figure clasped to his side. Her scent hypnotized him and left him feeling warm with pleasure.

As she explained that he had not offended her in the slightest Ahajii let out a shining smile and dipped his head to show his gratitude.

But when she turned around to face him and began to speak, his body was washed in a wave of pleasure. He did not say a word as she bent her head, he watched as her face reddened with heat. But he bent and brought her face up to own, laying a gentle kiss upon her full curved lips.
Last edited by Shakaar on January 28th, 2011, 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shakaar

Character sheet

Postby Anu on January 28th, 2011, 12:08 pm

Anu's cheeks never went back to their normal color, no, they actually just got worse as his hand gently caressed her. What was he doing? Making this little Konti shiver, melt and feel the need to be around him. He was not playing a fair game, or so Anu thought, so she just placed her warm, tiny hand around his waist as they walked.

Her body was so small next to his, so feminine and innocent. His scent and touch was making this little Konti step even closer. Eyes would move over him every now and then, making her blush and smile.
Why was he so attractive and amazingly alluring to her? Well, If she even knew what alluring means.

She bit on her bottom lip though, as soon as he touched her face with his fingers. What was he going to do? What was he....
and then her brain stopped, her breathing did as well as her little arms moved up and wrapped around his neck, as if she was trying to keep him close to her.

What are you doing Anu?!?! Maybe he just wanted to give you a little peck! "Why are you holding him?! Anu!! she heard herself speak in her mind as her lips returned the kiss to him, feeling her heart skipping a beat and cheeks getting an even deeper red shade, if that was even possible.
What was this man doing to her? How was he doing it?
Anu

Character sheet

Previous