The girl who cried Crow (Hyacinth)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Postby Elhaym on January 25th, 2011, 9:52 am

"Oh, well..." Pain said, looking down at her best friend and trying to will back a tear. Odd as it may have sounded, risking Tanny would probably have been one of the few things to stop Pain from taking every shortcut she could to achieving her goals. It saddened her to leave him here, but she conceded in her mind that it was necessary to leave him here for the time being. Besides, she would always be able to make time for her best friend.

Pain unwrapped Tanny's leash from her wrist, and graciously handed it to the guard who had spoken to her initially. She then bowed quickly, copying the movements as she had observed them several times in her brief time in Lhavit. Tanny seemed happy... and he would be well taken care of. With this loose end tied up, it seemed that she had nothing left to do but prove her worth. Starting tomorrow, she would be training to become a soldier, much as if she had joined the Syliran Knights or some other military institution. She wasn't nervous, so much as anxious. The walk back down the steps to the monastery was quick, and Pain's breath was heavy as she neared the bottom. She stopped a bit from the end of the stairway, taking a moment to take in the scenery. Her eyes traced the skyline, catching a glimpse of a black bird's streamlines form ripping through the air.

"I'll give them whatever it is they want from me..." Pain said aloud, raising her right hand and clenching it into a tight fist. Her grip was so intense that the skin of her fingers flushed red and white. "... and in return, they will give me you..." Pain said, her voice almost a growl. Her fist unraveled, the index and middle fingers of her hand pointing towards the bird as she followed it's trajectory. She was pretty sure it wasn't a crow, but that didn't seem to matter at this point. What mattered was what it represented; a challenge, blindingly far and out of reach, soaring above her head and circling as if to taunt her.

"...and when I find you, I will take everything from you."

-FIN-

Elhaym
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind.

Words: 567762
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2010, 4:25 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Kelpie on February 6th, 2011, 10:25 am

XP: 1 Negotiating

Lore: Oyama Tye (Partial), The Shinsa: Atanu Tan'kima (Partial), The Sanim: Jun Lhutav (Partial), Joining the Shinya Order, Following in the footsteps of your father

Mod Note: Welcome to the Order. :)
Kelpie
Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!

Words: 144278
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2010, 1:27 am
Location: DS of Lhavit, Mod abilities in Lhavit and Unforgiving
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Previous