Quoth the Raven (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Re: Quoth the Raven (Open)

Postby Cynn on January 4th, 2010, 10:07 am

"rest assured?
what makes you think im going to trust you, in fact my suspicion for all of you has just risen,

you (he motions at the konti) you stand up for him (motioning at slade) showing that he needs to be protected for some reason and that you and him are in league...

and you (motions at zae) you could be here to help these two by distracting me whilst they escape or you could infact be the theif in disguise seeking shelter in this alley and i had accused the konti and her friend wrongly,

and you (motions at the last human) you rise the most suspicion as you are trying to implant things in my mind and gain my trust and you...can rest assured that i will not trust any word that you say until you prove that you are trustworthy."
if i am not who i think i am...who am i?

as i couldnt find the right place ive temporarily posted my character sheet in a blog
Cynn
Player

Words: 1556
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2009, 9:53 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human

Re: Quoth the Raven (Open)

Postby Kadurro on January 4th, 2010, 7:01 pm

Kadurro let himself laugh. "Very well, then. Everything is as you say it is. The Konti and her man are in league, that one is their backup, and I am simply here to cause confusion." His eyes went from gold to a docile sapphire. "But I think you are confusing 'trust' with 'belief'. You only believe what you want to hear, I think." Kadurro gyrated his head, his neck stiff from trying to make eye contact with the Akalak. "Regardless of whether you trust me or not, I have no reason to lie to you. Why would I go through so much trouble to protect a stealer of loaves, after all?" Kadurro walked past the Akalak, ready to take his leave of the situation. "Either way, you have no right to detain any of these good people. And I believe the Konti and her man had business to conduct."
Kadurro
Snarky Conman

Words: 14187
Joined roleplay: January 2nd, 2010, 10:45 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Previous