[The Labyrinth] Walk Down (Sitkanis)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A village cut off from the rest of Mizahar by the Valterrian, slowly reestablishing contact with the outside world.

Postby Tabarnac on February 21st, 2011, 7:22 am

"You should feel free to find me at the Chapel whenever you wish. We do not lock our doors, day or night, though I am often to be found napping. You may always speak with Haimon or one of the acolytes until I wake up. And if the fall knocked your skills out of you, at least you landed in the right place to learn martial skills. Don't forget we were a Suvan military outpost when the Valterrian caught us with our pants around our ankles." He laughed and his two attendants smiled patiently, ready to take him back into the little city to find his rest.

"Peace be upon you, Sitkanis of Leth," he said, making a benediction with his hands over the ethaefal's head, "until such time as a fight is required of you. Good night."
Tabarnac
god of carnage

Words: 346698
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2010, 3:06 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Sitkanis on February 27th, 2011, 8:13 pm

Sitkanis was a bit sad to see the opening of the labyrinth ahead of him. He had been enjoying the walk with Zahari. Of course, all things had to end eventually. He had learned a lot from the walk. There was still a lot to sort out. That was very evident. Still, somethings were a little clearer. "I will be sure to visit Zahari. Thank you for all you have done." He thought about what he would do the next day. Maybe he would take advantage of the city's intelligence with martial skills.

"Thank you Zahari. Goodnight." Sitkanis felt as though he should say more to the man but his time with him was over, at least for the night. It was a little bittersweet. He was alone again. There had to be some one in the city who he would find a friendship with though. He would not be alone forever. He just worried. He was not sure how long he would last on his own. He was scared but he would thrive. Syna would rise again and with that a new day would begin. He just needed to think positively. Leth would not let him suffer alone for too long.
We'll dance in the moonlight
We'll rock till dawn
And if you can't dig it baby
Well then I'm movin' on
-Brandon Saller
Sitkanis
Gimme My Nightlife

Words: 136709
Joined roleplay: August 29th, 2010, 4:54 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Tabarnac on March 1st, 2011, 6:18 pm

XP Award!

Sitkanis
XP Award: Philosophy +3
Lore: Denval (basic); Ethaefal (basic); Drykas (basic)

Additional Notes:
I was waiting for you to use your Auristics since you said you wanted to train up his Auristics, but instead we got an interesting thread where Sitkanis learned a lot, I think, just not skillwise. I still want to have a story arc about Ethaefal falling in Denval in great numbers, but... we’ll see.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Keep writing!
Tabarnac
god of carnage

Words: 346698
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2010, 3:06 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous