[verlyna's emerald pond]Meditating at the pond(hadrian)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Navir on March 13th, 2011, 12:55 am

Navir shrugged. "its with the calculated that the problem lies, just as you said its magic it isn't an exact science there is no way of knowing that if you do something, even something very small, that it won't blow up you and the rest of the city if you are really unlucky.
He grinned at hadrian when he asked how he used shielding in his experiments.
"Trying to get some trade secrets don't you, I wouldn't care to educate you on those if I could, you look like a human with at least a brain that works, Izurdin knows how rare that is. The problem is as you could have seen with my previous shield it doesn't work well enough for any other use then keeping the djed radiation in check and even then I am just fueling the that my master created most of the time." Navir thought for a moment.
"you could use it to prevent other matter from tainting your filters and founts though, giving you an extra layer of protection to them instead of only the clean labratory, which can be not as clean as it has to be when the apprentices are slacking of."
Navir
Player

Words: 13909
Joined roleplay: January 4th, 2011, 10:26 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Hadrian on March 16th, 2011, 5:42 am

Hadrian nodded vaguely, disappointed by an answer that would not have satisfied a child, let alone a qualified enchanter. Ah, well. Martin had taught him the basics of Shielding just the day before and he would figure out his own uses for the things much as he tried to innovate his work with every new bit of skill he collected. But as the Isur would share no insights and didn't seem particularly pleased to have him there, backhanded compliments notwithstanding, Hadrian just smiled tightly and prepared to take his leave.

"Well, I shall leave you to your work, Master Isur. May Izurdin sanctify all your works."
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Navir on March 17th, 2011, 11:52 am

Navir gave a nod when hadrian said he would go and leave.
"Have good luck with your magecrafting and other magic, who knows you might entice an isur once to teach you if you become good enough." He said before once again trying to meditate and pull on his djed, carefully building another shield.

END
Navir
Player

Words: 13909
Joined roleplay: January 4th, 2011, 10:26 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Puzzle on May 1st, 2011, 3:27 pm

Thread Complete!
"What a well made thread we have here."

Thread Review
A simple enough meeting between two souls: one reticent to share magical information and another too curious for his own good. Alas, if only curiosity were enough to gain powerful knowledge in this world...

Navir

Skills
-2 to sanity for overgiving with Djed
No skill in Flux. Manipulating Djed to the
point of placing it in your palms seems very
foolhardy and deadly.

I fear that I can not award you points in
this skill until they are actually earned and not
of novice ranking. I am very very sorry. :(

If you can link me to a thread where you have gained enough skill for this, I will gladly change your grade.

Lore
Knowledge of Magecrafters.
General Knowledge of Magecrafting
Not All Mages are Evil.
Magic is an art.

Ledger

Reward

Hadrian

Skills
Flux +1
Diplomacy +2

Lore