Howdy

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Howdy

Postby Tasogare Tenshi on January 16th, 2010, 3:17 am

Might as well use this thing for now. :P

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called! You can just call me Tasogare or Taso for short. I'll answer to either for now.
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? Well. I have written fantasy books in my spare time before and have RP'd alot but I'm always looking to improve. I've roleplayed on various sites for several years so I know what I'md oing for the most part...hopefully!
3. How did you find us? Google is every-bodies friend!
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? I'm partial to fantasy types and write in a third person perspective. I can change this if need be though.
5. What do you like to write about - not write about? Whatever comes to mind and suits my fancy at the time, I guess.
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? It has to be the lore and the entire background. I havn't seen too many sites that are as well written and detailed like this one.
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?Well the skill point system kinda worries me a bit but I hope I can manage somehow. Maybe someone could provide pointers. Also the entire date thing that goes on will take time getting used too.
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? Just to have fun, meet some new people, and Roleplay I suppose.
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?Too new to say for sure but if I think of something I'll try and bring it up.
10. Anything else you want to talk about?This thing sure does have alot of questions! Hehe. Regardless I hope to have fun here and get a new experience. At times I may have to become inactive for a while due to real life things but hopefully with some more reading and a little guidance I can hop into this.
Tasogare Tenshi
Player

Words: 399
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2010, 3:06 am
Race: Human

Re: Howdy

Postby Satu on January 16th, 2010, 4:23 am

Taso! The Welcome Fairy has come to sprinkle Pixie Dust on you and make your character invincible to FIRE and Mosquittos!

Welcome!

Though inland far we be,
Our souls have sight of that immortal sea
Which brought us hither.
~William Wordsworth, Intimations of Immortality

Signature Credit goes to:
archistock.deviantart.com
jurgita.com
catskullcollector.deviantart.com
and the ever lovely and helpful Hex for putting it all together!
Satu
Flower of the Sea

Words: 296249
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2009, 3:34 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Tasogare Tenshi on January 16th, 2010, 4:28 am

Satu wrote:Taso! The Welcome Fairy has come to sprinkle Pixie Dust on you and make your character invincible to FIRE and Mosquittos!

Welcome!

Thanks! Also immunity to fire!? Whoo! I love Fire and water. Does that make me wierd?
Tasogare Tenshi
Player

Postby Kadurro on January 16th, 2010, 4:36 am

Fire and Water, you say? Sounds like a future in Reimancy to me. ;)

Regardless of what you choose to do here in Mizahar, you are welcome here. If you ever have questions about skills, or ANYTHING regarding the Character Sheet, just hop in chat -- everyone's helpful, for the most part -- or ask a Storyteller via PM to take a look at something for you.

Here's hoping you stick around for a long time to come!
Kadurro
Snarky Conman

Words: 14187
Joined roleplay: January 2nd, 2010, 10:45 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Stitch on January 16th, 2010, 5:16 am

Any questions you have in specific about the skill point thing? Like Kadurro said, feel free to hit up any of the colorful named people around here with any questions you may have, and you can even contact me by AIM if you are eager to get some simple, quick answers. It is under my avatar.

And third person is perfect. Welcome to Mizahar!
Stitch
Blind Man

Words: 498882
Joined roleplay: December 11th, 2009, 8:48 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 12
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (3) Advocate (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)

Postby Kamalia Timandre on January 16th, 2010, 5:53 am

Immunity to fire means having a gnosis mark from Ivak, darlings! Greetings and well met, Sir Tasogare Tenshi.

We're glad to have you as part of our biiiig big Mizahar family! <3
Kamalia Timandre
I send a hail of burning ice!

Words: 254985
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2009, 8:37 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Thread (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (4) Advocate (1)

Postby Abashai on January 16th, 2010, 4:50 pm

Welcome Taso. Have no fear....all your apprehensions are unfounded! There is a literal ton (I figured up our weight) of patient people here that are willing help out and answer questions.

See ya on the ground!
Abashai
There are winds I am compelled to follow...

Words: 391987
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2009, 4:12 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)

Postby Gossamer on January 16th, 2010, 6:15 pm

How many Mizaharians does it take to make a ton? *grins*

Welcome Taso, and I do hope you enjoy yourself here. Don't worry about making mistakes, we'll help you and hold the heckling until you've been here long enough to know better or at least not to care. :) Then, like getting adopted into any sort of family, you'll get it as good as you give it.

But seriously, Mizahar isn't too hard to figure out and if you have a little patience or ask a few questions in chat, you'll be a pro in no time.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Tasogare Tenshi on January 16th, 2010, 9:30 pm

Thanks. I'm sure I'll have a good time here. I'll get on my character, soon enough, after I narrow down a few more things first.
Tasogare Tenshi
Player