Nimvahlis

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Nimvahlis

Postby Nimvahlis on January 18th, 2010, 10:16 am

Catch and Release

Saivere__________
Human
Born ?? of ?? ???? BV

I was born to a family long forgotten. My early days spent in the Royal Academy of Magic are but a haze to me now. The summoning circles, the contorting of flesh- I was the alien transmogrifist. Divided between my studies and my deity, I spent my life in the academy.

Until Batch 17.

Averdeum Forthwind__________
Human
Born ?? of Spring 312 AV

The ink of every page of this life is smeared, having been buried in the watery depths for so long. My hands grasp at the stone ceiling, futilely pushing against the weight of a world. I cannot see Leth, for miles of cold rock separate me from his life giving light.
I grow colder, the water laps at my waist. My fire wavers for Dira herself breathes down my neck, yet I can see the archives ahead. I have not defied the will of gods to fail now!

Died ?? of ???? 343 AV

Sonblummatis__________
Akvatari
Born ?? of Winter 378 AV

WIP

Died 31st of Autumn 449 AV

Nimvahlis__________
Ethaefal
Fell ?? of Autumn 509 AV

In Autumn's early days in the year of 509, I slipped from the Ukalas. The stained glass floor beneath my feet shattered, and I careened to the earth in a cloud of glittering shards. The sky was my father and the ocean birthed me in a slew of salty afterbirth, I had returned to Mizahar. Little fanfare or mourning occurred as I arrived amidst the pallid sands of the Burning Lands. Dawn arrived shortly, and it was Sonblummatis greeted Syna. As the painter of auras I traveled North, to the city of the Eypharians.

Ahnatep was a bittersweet dish. While the talents from Sonblummatis I was slowly recalling reveled in that environment, I was still coated in stardust. I had yet to reacquaint myself with the world, and the intrigue of the city entirely overwhelmed my senses. I found myself in hiding, skulking through the city's half collapsed alleys to seek out a place of peace. My failure to do so became apparent as even the shadows I sought solace in eschewed me from their city.

Passage through Cyphrus and Sylira was nondescript, as I naturally need little contact with cities to keep myself fed and hydrated. Several encounters at night, when I am unable to escape via flight, came rather close to resulting in my injury or death. One in particular where a triad of glassbeaks were hunting before dawn resulted in the loss of my hammock and other varied supplies. It was only with great luck that I survived to see the sun rise and take flight, albeit with a few scars.

A week ago I entered Taldera, and have found the magics I had utilized as an Akvatari coursing freely through me. Both became irrevocably tied to me, which is not regrettable given the amount of aid they have afforded me. I have once more acclimatized myself to this world, having traveled its breadth.

Now the great trees of The Spires looms in the distance, and I find my trepidation fading into the forest.
Last edited by Nimvahlis on November 14th, 2010, 12:49 am, edited 40 times in total.
Nimvahlis
Can you feel it?

Words: 96106
Joined roleplay: January 18th, 2010, 9:59 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)

Re: Nimvahlis

Postby Nimvahlis on January 19th, 2010, 6:16 am

When Syna reigns...
    "I remember the sunlight glinting through his stained glass wings, a sickly magnificent sight. Hues of violets and silvers and blues would shimmer whenever he flew past me, silent as the sky from whence he came. He was an Akvatari you know, such a tragic and melancholy people. His tail was spun of fine strands of silver, running up to a delicate human frame. The mercurial color was echoed in his enrapturing eyes, and sometimes I could see the same tint in his pale skin, though it may have been my imagination. At first I found him beautiful in a strange way, like a piece of art you cannot quite comprehend. Yet the more time I would spend with him, the less alluring he seemed. Sure, when he would fly or swim he was fine, but he was so ungainly on land! I'm not quite sure why, in retrospect, but before he and I parted ways I was not at all fond of him when Syna reigned the sky."
    The Violet Subject

When Leth claims dominion...
    "Such divinity! As if a statue hewn from the finest marble moved through the trees. A full moon shone above Taldera those first nights I followed him, illuminating the strange creature's iridescent skin. At first I thought I had stumbled upon a deity of some sort, but he never did anything godlike for as long as I watched him. At first I was drawn by curiosity, but soon I found studying the creature's form fascinating. He was about six feet in height, maybe a bit taller, and his naked body shimmered with various shades of subdued color. A few nights he traveled with a white robe, but more often than not he would bathe himself in the moonlight. Unless my eyes deceived me, I swear that adorning his full featured face was a pair of whitish green horns that flowed from his temples with his long, blackish silver hair. I felt almost shameful for stalking him, like he was some mystic forest spirit I was intruding upon. Though it was a challenge as well as a pleasure, for during the day he would take to the air and flit away. Finding him was never difficult though, for he would not travel far before Leth reclaimed dominion."
    The Vermilion Subject

Disposition
    "Cerebral. It's the first word that comes to mind when I think of him. Regardless of the form he was in, he always emitted this same energy. Like he was always watching, observing, knowing and somehow becoming part of everything I ever did. He rarely smiled at anything I ever said for our duration together, yet every now and again I would notice this odd half smile gracing his features. Why I could not say, honestly. When we spoke he seemed almost catatonic, just listening to whatever it is I said. Sometimes he'd take half an eternity to answer, but he always did.

He seemed to live in his own world, tentatively connected to reality. Taking in everything said or seen, and twisting it to suit him. His thoughts were otherworldly and surreal at moments, while at other times would emanate a certain wisdom. There was no doubt though, his connection to Mizahar was weak at best. Practicality did not seem to be his strong suit, as he was more preoccupied with... Well... I could not say for sure. His objectives seemed ambiguous and liquid much of the time. Extracting some concrete plan or idea from him was borderline impossible. It was as if he spoke a language known only to him, and I was dependent on him to translate everything.

I don't think I ever saw him raise his voice, or become angry. He was always calm and serene, as if he had seen everything before and nothing was truly a cause for worry. Now of course, this was not the best of dispositions when that monstrous bird thing tried to devour us. Like I said, often his ability to differentiate between his dream world and what is happening around him is impaired. Regardless, he was always accommodating and ready to please. In time I began seeing him like the ocean--- fluid and ever changing, yet also nigh unstoppable and possessing unknowable depths. Yet unlike the ocean, Nimvahlis could certainly die."
    -The Turquoise Subject

Morality
    "Whatever set of morals Nimvahlis harbored, I could never truly decipher. He was not like many hypnotists I've heard of, at least outwardly, where there was a blatant lack of morals. While it is true that he has no respect for personal space or privacy, there is also a strange sense of morals. The opinions of others are taken into consideration, but Nim will always do what he believes is right. Whether or not it actually is... Well that is trickier to determine. It comes around to that tentative connection to the concrete world, and how so many things are open to interpretation. This makes Nimvahlis more of a wild card than a force for anything good or evil."
    -The Turqoise Subject (After Discovering Nimvahlis' Magic)

Religion
    "He was interesting. Interesting in that he did not consider other deities to worship. He claimed to never have had contact with Leth since he had arrived on Mizahar, yet refused to consider other deities to be as powerful as he. All I could get him to do was profess an interest in the bailiwick of some other deities, such as Ionu or Nysel. He claimed to be willing to do tasks for other gods and accept their gifts without complaint, yet he still would not worship. It became evident to me that this Ethaefal had either never had contact with a god, or was exceptionally close minded.

The other thing I found peculiar is that he didn't know any rituals or rites of Leth. I would think that an Ethaefal would know of his patron deity's customs, but the practices of modern priests seem to have fallen from his memory. As it was, he only knew of his god's history and disposition. Though it seemed to be in his interests to learn them, perhaps he will one day go to Lhavit?"
    -Orast, Traveling Religious Scholar

Relationships
    "Of all the emotions roiling within his mind, love was not one of them. His serene exterior housed torrential downpours of sensations, yet Nimvahlis never demonstrated the ability to love. He was more than willing to indulge in the pleasures of the flesh, yet the concept of unconditional, true, permanent love seemed to escape him. When questioned, he told me that "If amongst the pages of an eternity I do not know it, then it does not exist."

Though it did not seem like he was opposed to forming close bonds to people. He would weave close relationships, and though they were contrived he did not seem to believe they were any less real. The problems would arise only if the other person found out he had manipulated them to form the bond. One woman he told me of was Callisto, an intriguing Ethaefal that he had became acquainted with. He had used magics to pull her closer, but despite this found the allure quite real. To Nimvahlis, there doesn't seem to be a boundary between artificial and real."
    -Tiva, Herbalist
[/list]

Likes and Dislikes
    Last edited by Nimvahlis on November 13th, 2010, 10:59 pm, edited 24 times in total.
    Nimvahlis
    Can you feel it?

Character sheet
    Scrapbook

Postby Nimvahlis on January 19th, 2010, 6:32 am

Hypnotism | 42
    Auristics | 27
    Astronomy | 10
    Painting | 9
    Observation | 6
    Seduction | 6
    Rhetoric | 4
    Running | 4
    Climbing | 3
    Unarmed Combat | 2
    Camouflage | 1
    Hunting | 1
    Stealth | 1
    Storytelling | 1
    Swimming | 1
    Tactics | 1

Lore of Leth
    Despair of another Ethaefal's Aura`
    Mixing Lies and Djed`
    Stringing Someone Along`
    Giving Someone a Taste of Euphoria`
    Identifying Hesitance/Confliction/Uncertainty
    Identifying Melancholia`
    Experiencing Sweet Whispers`
    Feeling Godlike `
    Changing a Person's Mood`
    Overgiving via Auristics`
    Giving Hope and Encouragement`
    Reading/Interpreting Someone's Aura`
    Vomiting Blood due to Overgiving`
    Driving Others Away via Magic and Visual Horror`
    Uncharacteristic Urges due to Sweet Whispers & Overgiving`
    Having Intriguing Conversation and Debate`
    Having a Painting Interrupted`
    The Climb of a Struggling Artist into Gradual Fame`
    Pleasures of Mortality`
    Thrill of Attraction`
    Living in Abura `
    Remembering Past Lives (Akvatari)`
    Recognizing a Fellow Ethaefal`
    Larks/Ho's`
    Giving up on Art`
    Next Time, I'll Climb Down`
    Utilizing Inborn Powers`
    Fight or Flight`
    Using All the Weapons at your Disposal`
    Casting Away Old Desires`
    Last edited by Nimvahlis on November 14th, 2010, 7:28 am, edited 46 times in total.
    Nimvahlis
    Can you feel it?

Character sheet
    Scrapbook

Postby Nimvahlis on January 19th, 2010, 6:48 am

# Item Cost Date Acq.
    1 Robes (Cotton & Silk) 6 gm 1
    2 Sash, Silk 4 gm 1
    3 Hammock 5 gm 1
    4 Backpack 2 gm 1
    5 Flint & Steel 1 gm 1
    6 Waterskin 1 gm 1
    7 Blanket, Winter 5 sm 1

1 - Purchasing Equipment in Ahnatep
    Original Balance - 60 gm
    Mizas Spent - 52.5 gm
    Final - 7.5 gm
    Last edited by Nimvahlis on November 13th, 2010, 11:02 pm, edited 10 times in total.
    Nimvahlis
    Can you feel it?

Character sheet
    Scrapbook

Nimvahlis

Postby Nimvahlis on July 20th, 2010, 9:04 pm

General Information :
    -What is your Name?
      My name is Nimvahlis as an Ethaefal, it was taken from a dim constellation present on the eastern horizon when I fell. It was the first to vanish in the coming dawn. My Akvatari name is Sonblummatis.
    - Do you go by a nickname or pet name?
      Those that find themselves disliking my full name often call me Nim, though I do neither encourage or discourage the practice.
    - How old are you?
      This form has seen one half of a journey around the sun, and will have completed a full circumference in Winter of 510
    - What is your height?
      I stand at six feet as both an Akvatari and an Ethaefal, however the posture of an Akvatari reduces my visible height significantly.
    - What is your weight?
      One hundred and sixty five pounds as an Ethaefal, and approximately one hundred and twenty five as an Akvatari.

Aesthetics :
    - Describe yourself as you see yourself.
      I am fallen, an ugly caricature of what I once was.
    - Describe yourself as others typically see you.
      As an Ethaefal, divinely beautiful. Yet they have not tasted divinity, they speak from ignorance. As an Akvatari, many find my physiology strange if not mildly elegant.
    - What is your favorite body feature?
      I do not have a favorite body feature. Each component of my body contributes to me equally, else it would not be there. My mind and body are inseparably connected, and the connection would be damaged if one or the other was incomplete.
    - How physically fit are you?
      As physically fit as I need to be for flight and travel.

- How do you typically dress and what is your style?
      I do not exactly have a style. As an Akvatari I simply go without clothing, except for the customary sash. I would do the same as an Ethaefal, however others seem to find offense with nudity. Thus, I wear a silk or cotton robe to cover myself. Pants are out of the question, for my transformation in said article is rather painful.

Family :
    - Who are your parents and what are they like?
      I have no parents in the mundane sense. As an Ethaefal, I was not born but instead cast from the divine sanctuary of Leth's demesnes. As such, my father is Leth, my mother is the night sky.
    - Do you have any brothers or sisters?
      The Ethaefal are my brothers and sisters in the sense that we share the great depression coalescing in our souls. Their emotions are powerful, and I find myself hungry for contact with them despite the knowledge that we cannot remain together.
    - What is your extended family like?
      I have no extended family

- Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family?
      Not many consider me a friend. During times of great emotion, many find certain traits that manifest... Rather unpleasant. Whether it be my emotions or theirs, the effect is the same. So no, I do not consider friends to be as important as my "family", though first I would have to have friends to definitively confirm this.
    - Do you treat animals like family?
      I have no animals, thus I would not know. However, fauna have strong emotional reactions as well as humans. I do not see why they

I fell from the sky off the eastern coast of Ekytol, south of Ahnatep.
    - Where do you live now?
      I do not have a permanent home. I have wandered the breadth of Mizahar and found none to my liking. I am currently returning to Ahnatep, for I feel the strongest connection to Leth where I fell.
    - If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be?
      I would not willingly live anywhere on this world.
    - Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time?
      No.

- Where do you fear to be?
      Not a specific place. Anywhere I might be cut off from my Djed, or not allowed to use magic. Or worse, underground and away from the moonlight and open air.

Traits :
    - Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?)
      None that are permanent. However, I often have many small wounds from overgiving.
    - Are you right handed or left handed?
      I am right handed

- What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent?
      I speak Common, conversational Nader Canoch, and some broken Arumenic
    - Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
      I often examine people with auristics, as it allows me to connect with others on a visceral, emotional level.
    - Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them)?
      No, and I do not desire any.

Occupations :
    - What is your occupation?
      I have no occupation, subsistence living is easy enough.
    - Do you like/dislike your work? Why?
      Physical luxuries are rarely available. Given, that is only a minor concern when considering the exotic landscape of my mind I have to explore.

- If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be?
      I would be one of those returned to Leth.

- What occupation do you admire the most? Why?
      Careers are nothing without passion. Show me a weaponsmith with passion, and show me one without, I will always favor the one with a soul. The occupation is irrelevant in that face of passion
    - What occupation do you least like? Why?
      As stated above, one with an apathetic practitioner.

Education :
    - What sort of education do you have?
      I have the wisdom of hundreds of lives laying locked before me, and the knowledge of a world arrayed around me. I was educated in many of my previous lives, and it has taken much thought to recall these memories. Most of the knowledge retrieved from earlier lives has been from my recent Akvatari form.
    - Do you like/dislike learning?
      I enjoy learning immensely. It gives perspective to the world, and evokes emotions one would not otherwise be aware of. New experiences are such fantastic stimuli for thought and pleasure.
    - Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities?
      I learned a majority of my skills through my past life, Sonblummatis. I was a painter and an aurist back then, dealing in hypnotism as well.
    - How do you learn best?
      I learn best through experience and auditory channels. When I experience something for myself, my mind can usually replicate it. Though I cannot always engage in something first hand, and simply listening is a valid alternative
    - What are your educational goals for the future?
      I must learn more magic. I can feel this desire pulling me onward, whispering sweet notions of something greater than this hollow world.

Relationships :
    - Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?
      I do not form bonds in the mundane sense. I connect with others on a more visceral level than most. It is not uncommon for me to forge a bond with another without ever saying a word, or making contact. Given, that is rather one sided.
    - Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?
      I do trust people easily. Rare is the time when I do not have the upper hand in a conversation, if not because they are weak willed then because I understand them more than most others they might meet.
    - Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?
      I do not often contemplate physical relations, but I suppose I prefer the female body.
    - Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time.
      No.
    - Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.
      No.

Drugs and Alcohol :
    - Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time.
      I have drank alcohol, but not to the point of becoming severely intoxicated. I would appreciate the experience one day though.
    - Do you like to drink on a regular basis?
      The thought has not occurred to me, so I suppose no.
    - What sort of alcohol do you prefer?
      Any sort I suppose, I have not developed a taste.

- Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them?
      No.
    - What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific.
      They are interesting methods of altering ones perceptions and moods. I believe it would be fascinating to experiment with them one day.

Likes and Dislikes :
    - What are your hobbies?
      I have no hobbies other than practicing my magic and worshiping my deity. Though in a past life I was a painter, and some interest from there is beginning to seep into my blood.

- Do you like to read?
      Yes, when time permits and the subject matter is interesting.

- What annoys you more than anything else?
      Belligerent people, and those who claim to be severed.
    - What do you find the most relaxing activity to do?
      Allowing the Djed to surge forth from myself. When I do not cast my magic, I can feel the tension welling up inside of me, and relieving it feels indescribable.
    - What kinds of things embarrass you? Why?
      Not many. Eventually one becomes accustomed to invading others. As an Akvatari I was a skilled aurist, and it took a great deal to phase me after so many years of examining people's inner workings. That tendency toward apathy has transferred to this life.

Favorites :
    - What are your favorite colors?
      Violets, silvers, and blues.
    - What is your favorite time?
      The night is my favorite time.

- What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
      The domain of Leth, where I used to reside. It is naturally impossible for me to begin to describe, but trust that it far surpasses any mortal sight.

- What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat?
      I consume moonlight when Leth rules the sky, and fish during the day. That is my diet.

- What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you?
      I enjoy the rain for it is exceptionally clean and pure, though when it becomes too heavy it is difficult to fly in. As for if any weather scares me, not particularly.

Outlook :
    - Are you optimistic or pessimistic?
      Life usually takes turns for the worst, and looking up only allows you to ignore the ground before you hit it.
    - What are your religious views?
      I worship Leth, I dislike Gnora, I fear Rhysol.

- Would you be able to kill?
      Doubtful. I am pacifistic unless my life is being threatened.

- What are your views on sex?
      Sex is pleasurable, it is a physical and emotional experience that I enjoy. On the other hand, love is not something I have been able to latch onto. I simply do not care for it.

- What, in your opinion, makes a successful life?
      Finding what your passion is, and pursuing it.

Actions :
    - What is the worst and best thing you hsve ever done?
      The best thing I've ever done is attain transcendence. The worst thing I have ever done is accidentally caused a suicide.
    - What is your greatest regret?
      The fall from Leth has plagued me since this new existence began. It was not of my doing, but I feel deep remorse for its occurrence.

- What is your best/worst memory?
      My best memories are those of my ascendance, while the worst being those immediately after my fall.

- If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
      I would never have returned to this cursed world.

- What are you the most proud of doing in your life?
      Pride is for the foolish ones who believe this life to have meaning. Why should I be proud of my accomplishments in this hollow abyss?

Emotions :
    - How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?
      I am typically rather honest with my emotions unless I find a reason to lie. There is not a particular reason, other than I lack the desire to reign my emotional states in.

- Do you have any biases or prejudices?
      Those who have not experienced the power and passion of magic are typically weak minded, and those who try to hold back their emotions are even weaker.

- What makes you happy?
      Nothing can make me truly happy in this existence. If I want happiness, I must return from whence I came. Until then, I have my magic and the distant presence of Leth as a small comfort.

- Who or what, if anything, would you die for?
      I would die to return to Leth, or to experience the greatest surge of emotions possible.

- What makes you angry?
      Those who rebuke what the natural emotions that flow through sentient life, and play a tune of superiority because of it. My greatest desire is to break their minds and demonstrate the power they have sacrificed for their ignorant notions.

Relationships :
    - In general, how do you treat others?
      Others are typically a means to an end at worst or at best an interesting persona to explore. Rarely does somebody desire to be my friend, and it is uncommon to find that notion reciprocated.
    - Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
      The most important person in my life is in actuality a deity, Leth.

- Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
      Leth. I respect Leth, and none other

- Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
      No, I do not have a significant other. An ideal lover, though, would be one who comprehends the need for an emotional connection as well as a physical one. Given, I do not exactly seek out said ideal lover.

- Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
      I trust none but myself to protect me. I have no friends, for I travel many places and never truly attempt to form long lasting companionships. Perhaps in the future.

Group Situations :
    - Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
      I rarely argue with people, and am far more prone to avoiding conflict than confronting it. However, when it is necessary to come to a resolution rather than running, I usually take matters in my own hands with my magic.

- Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
      No, I dislike being in a center stage position. It is easier to observe and work with my subjects from a detached place.

- Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
      It is both a pleasure and a pain. Large groups of people present new opportunities and emotions to explore, yet large crowds do not appeal to my senses.

- Do you care what others think of you?
      Not particularly, unless they are a subject. But I rarely see people more than once.

- What do you think of others, in general?
      People are systems and complex webs of emotions. Each organism has different perspectives and experiences, and exploring those is interesting. Most people have little else other than their minds, but there are the occasional specimens who catch my interest as something other than a landscape.

Self Image :
    - What is your greatest strength as a person?
      My magic.
    - What is your greatest weakness?
      My mortal body.
    - If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
      I would return to immortality!

- Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
      Introverted. Given, I am not above speaking to others for either leisure or invasion.

- Are you generally organized or messy?
      I have nothing to keep organized, thus how could I be organized when I do? I work better than most in a chaotic environment in any case, so it does not hinder me too much.

Beliefs :
    - What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?
      Leth. With him I share a bond, one of sympathy, for we are both creatures of emotion. We share the need for change, to be as ever moving as the river and rebuke stagnation.
      Another deity that I find interesting is Ionu. While I am not as irresistibly drawn to the deity of illusion, I find that Ionu stands for much of the things I stand for. The only true incompatibility seems to be the amount of extroversion Ionu harbors.
    - Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
      I fear Rhysol and The Voice. Within them is a chaos that always brings suffering. We are creatures of change, not chaos. When one changes rapidly, it is often attributed as chaos, but that is not so. There is always a pattern to the changes, it simply moves too quickly to be discerned. Yet when one removes the underlying structure and exposes the world to true chaos, we find pain.

- Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?
      I have no Gnosis Marks

- What lengths would you go to to please your deity?
      I would do anything to please Leth.

- Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?
      There is no line to pleasing my deity.

Life & Death :
    - What do you absolutely live for?
      Furthering my magical talents so as to best serve Leth when I am called upon.
    - What is the best part of life?
      The magical abilities I have cultivated are rather pleasant and consuming, yet they do not make existence worthwhile.

- What is the best part of death?
      Returning to Leth.

- If you could choose, how would you want to die?
      To be swallowed by the ocean on a cloudless night

- What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
      I have nothing I wish to be remembered for. I wish to completely sever myself from this world when the time comes to return to Leth's demesnes.
    Last edited by Nimvahlis on November 13th, 2010, 10:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
    Nimvahlis
    Can you feel it?

Character sheet
    Scrapbook

Nimvahlis

Postby Nimvahlis on August 4th, 2010, 9:57 am

Spring of 510 AV
    The Broken Circle
      1st Day. Quest for Caiyha.

Summer of 510 AV
    A Quiet Afternoon in the Wilderness
    Hypnotica
    Sunset Connections
      16th Day. Encounter with Hex.
    Hurry

Autumn of 510 AV
    Allegory
    Not Alone in the Place?
    Sahova's Harbor
      32nd Day. Landing on Sahova
    Eternity, Interrupted
      32nd Day. ????
    The Vestibule
      Pending. Obtaining an apprenticeship.
    Finding that One Familiar Thing
      Finding a familiar.
    Cerebrality
      49th DayA second encounter with Callisto
    Because Destiny said so
      Meeting Master Alakina

Flashbacks
    The Whispering Colors
      29th of Winter, 434 AV. The first time Sonblummatis heavily overgave.
    Nimvahlis
    Can you feel it?

Character sheet
    Scrapbook