Devandre

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Devandre

Postby Devandre on December 7th, 2009, 4:11 am

Devandre

Physical Information

Race: Dhani (Viper) and Symenestra
Birthday & Age : 32 yoa Day 25 Winter 477

Physical Description

Devandre tanned brown skin, short at around 4’ 6” skinny due to his restrictive diet.
range, brown eyes silted and small k9s compared to a Dhani. Hair color is a dark brown, some red streaks occur which are never in any set particular spot. These are the only real identifying traits indicating his mixed heritage. But if you enter into a conversation with him you will notice he has an unusual lisp that turns on and off randomly throughout hisss speech. Speaking of speech his accent most resembles a Russian accent.

Over the years of living a very hard life, he has acquired many different marks and scrapes on his body. On his chest on the right is a scar shaped as like a cross made by an arrow. He also has deliberate scars that he has done to himself using a very caustic mix of plants. On his left arm is an ivy vine shaped scar traveling from his shoulder blade just to the bottom of his elbow. On his right is a scared burn of a serpent running from the shoulders to the his elbow. At some point he would like to have someone connect the two.

Edit:
Ashy skin and has faster then normal reflexes.

Character History can be found here,
click me

*Pic is of Current Devandre
Last edited by Devandre on January 24th, 2010, 4:03 am, edited 16 times in total.
Devandre
Player

Words: 39870
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2009, 6:45 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Re: Devandre

Postby Devandre on December 16th, 2009, 6:09 am

Personality

He makes calculated decisions before acting. Also he is very explorative, often wanting to learn everything he can about everything. Furthermore, he loves to make up his own theories whether or not they are sound or not.

Working with others isn't necessarily his forte, having developed a great distrust in beings. He also is very racist toward Kelvics, he dislikes them with all of his needlessly tainted heart.

Later on in his life he becomes more religious focused, after learning about his heritage he chooses to worship the goddess Siku. This greatly changes his personality and will play a big part later on in his life.
Skills
SkillExperience
Poison11/100
Larceny10/100
Marksmen (Archery)15/100
Hunting 5/100
Small sword/Dagger6/100
Herbalism 10/100
Hand to Hand 5/100

Lore
Navigation: Minimum knowledge of the Sylirian area's geography between the cities of Sunberth and Syliras. Geography is inclusive to Land forms ie. valleys, hills, Water ie streams large bodies of known lakes. Roadways, man made roads or moderate trails.

Belongings Ledger

Amount ItemCost
1 Home in Syliras (SP)
1 Ground length cloak (Brown) (SP)
1 Brown Pants (SP)
1 Backpack (SP)
1Shirt (SP)
1 Leather Apron 3 SM
1 Leather Gloves 8 SM
20 Glass Bottles 20 CM
30 Glass Vials 6 CM
4 Flasks40 Cm
1Distiller35 GM
1 Shortbow Heirloom*
20Shortbow Arrows 1GM
2 Sets of Mortar and Pestle?
1Knife (Sacrificial) 5SM
1Gauntlets with teeth *added spring loaded dart14GM
1Pipe5GM
2lbsTobacco10sm
1Archer's Target18GM
1Annual living Squalor5GM
TotalEquals20Gm 5 SM 34 CM

*Young Devandre
Last edited by Devandre on March 2nd, 2010, 8:05 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Devandre
Player

Character sheet

Re: Devandre

Postby Devandre on January 27th, 2010, 11:47 pm

Thread list

TitleLink
The Day of a Thief (FB)Click
The Cornerstone of a Good FoundationClick
Snake oilClick me (XP +1 Poison +1 Dagger)
[Rearing Stallion] No Rest For The Wicked Click me
Araneida or Serpente?Click me
The Game Click me
[Syliras Quest] The Cornerstone To A Good FoundationClick Me
[Rearing Stallion] A Meeting Click Me
Devandre
Player

Character sheet