The Game - Acting it out [Team Dawn & Dusk]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

The Game - Acting it out [Team Dawn & Dusk]

Postby Tarot on February 22nd, 2010, 11:20 pm

82nd day of Winter, 509 AV
(Continues from the first Game threads)

The Majordomo, as Karona called him/her, did not look down on Jaeden, or indeed any of the three Team Dawn members who approached it. It stood there in full tranquillity, nodding graciously as the Symenestra lady took the mask of Queen Eugenia. "Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen," it said in a voice that was halfway between male and female, just like its mask was halfway between comedy and tragedy.

"You have arrived just in time, the play is about to commence. We have been awaiting those who could do it justice. These is a situation… a premise. Just listen to the bard's introduction to find out, and play your parts accordingly. Feel free to improvise, enter and exit the stage when you deem it fit, but do remember: do not let the audience see you without a mask, and do not act out of character as long as they can see you. The audience has been waiting a long time, and they are quite demanding." With those words, the majordomo bowed and opened the double doors, quickly disappearing into the space beyond - which appeared to be a backstage with a red curtain pulled down.

The figure in red opened the set of doors on the other side and appeared to three members of Team Dusk: Sasin, Rhylen and Demetri. The Dhani had neatly sliced the heart in two, acquiring the blood tear on his hand as well a change in the flag outside as there were now two Sinners in the game. In the end, they had arrived in front of the double doors with six masks hung by their sides. Just like with Team Dawn's masks, there were six choices for Team Dusk.

The silver, frowning male mask was "Ashak, the Prince."

The light blue, frowning female mask was "Princess Queya, Ashak's younger sister."

The brown, smiling male mask was "Muro, Ashak's squire."

The grey, smiling (fat) female mask was "Duchess Sophia, unrequited lover of Ashak."

The purple, frowning male mask was "Olok, the priest."

The skeletal, frowning female mask was "The ghost of Zakria, haunting Ashak."

"Welcome," said the masked figure, who repeated the explanation just given to Team Dawn. This was a play, they all had to be wearing a mask and act in character while the audience could see them, or bad things would happen. The part about the opponents playing roles in the play was left unspoken, but it was not that hard to figure out.

"If you will excuse me, the play is about to commence." And with that, the person in red bowed and took its leave.

Gromhir, Kamalia, Stitch

Gromhir's howl called Team Dusk to action, and was well heard by Alistair, Evarette and Danica, as well. It easily overpowered the pathetic creature's squeaking, and indeed the thing quickly panicked and fled the scene. It looked as if the Kelvic had managed to get out of this predicament with his innocence intact - unlike Sasin.

It did not take long for Kamalia and Stitch to catch up with him as the stairs were devoid of further impediments and so was this section of walls. Together they made it for the door, which was surely locked with seven different locks whose keys lay scattered around the castle… not. In fact, the door was unlocked and swung open without a sound when pushed. A plaque on the inner side of the door warned them: "Beware when not wearing a mask."

The sight that greeted them when they got in was unexpected, at the very least. The inside of the keep was a grandiose theater from pre-Valterrian times. They were standing in a narrow corridor that circled three sides of the building and opened into luxurious boxes for the wealthiest members of the audience. One box opened directly in front of them, and was thankfully empty. There were apparently three tiers of boxes and balconies, separated by ornate yellow columns, and they were on the highest - the corridor probably led to stairs by which they could reach the lower tiers and eventually the arena.

The other balconies as well as the stalls were packed full with masked figures - the audience. They were all garbed in rich clothes and all wore white porcelain masks like in a grotesque carnival. None of them had taken notice of Kamalia's group, which was probably for the best. There was a very alarming detail about these spectators. They were all armed to the teeth. Where most bad actors merely risked becoming the target of rotten tomatoes and such fruits/vegetables, it seemed that the Game had upped the ante quite a bit.

Gloved hands curled around sharp throwing knives and axes, the occasional shuriken, and every throwing implement known to man. They carried longswords, daggers and other kinds of blades and blunt weapons. They all sat in total stillness, waiting for the show to begin. Gromhir and company could see three of them in the box next to theirs, their heads turned towards the stage where the red curtain had not yet risen.

And then, it started rising. It revealed a single masked character on the stage, dressed like a bard or some street performer. The props as well as the painted scenography behind him indicated that this was taking place outside a castle. Team Dawn and Dusk alike, (stage left and right) could see and hear the performance from their positions. They could have traversed the backstage to reach each other's location, though the risk of causing ruckus was enormous.

"Rejoice, Kingdoms! The specter of war is finally gone! Peace awaits both our lands… maybe. Prince Ashak travels to Invari Castle with a small band of friends to celebrate his wedding to Princess Iolanda and bring an end to the bloody feud between the two Kingdoms. Little does he know that many forces would see his plan ruined. The Princess Iolanda is in love with her champion, Fyodor, and only agreed to the wedding because her mother, Queen Eugenia ordered her to. Ashak's one true love, Zakria, died tragically - and will he ever stop mourning? And will she ever let go of him?"

With that, the bard retreated into the backstage, where he simply disappeared.

It was time to act.
Tarot's thread tickets: sold out. Not accepting any more threads for the time being unless I promised you one. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Tarot
May you live in interesting times

Words: 766317
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (11)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Being Tarot Award (1)
O RLY Decoration (1)

Re: The Game - Acting it out [Team Dawn & Dusk]

Postby Devandre on February 23rd, 2010, 1:58 pm

Devandre pondered for a bit onto what mask would he choose to wear. "Hmm I wonder what massk is me? Tracker I am sure you have an idea onto what you are. Which one is it?" ((This is from the last post I made in team dawn))

Devandre pondered more to himself, this session of meditation was interrupted by the sound of a voice that seemed to be a shared one. Half male half female, the voice seemed to be coming from behind the mask of the figure. He listened to the instructions, the warnings really, an audience that could cause casualty, an actor’s nightmare. The strange thing opened a door to what Devandre assumed was the back stage area. “Thiss iss going to be unpleassant.”

Devandre walked to where the masks where and on a whim grabbed the green smiling mask. The court jester or something like that he didn’t really care. Devandre looked around the hall for anything that looked like a door in the hall where the suits of armor and other goodies lay. Maybe he could find something, more information on this play. Before he doubled back he asked he two others in the room, “Do any of you know what play we are ssupossed to act out?”
Devandre
Player

Words: 39870
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2009, 6:45 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Karona Isenbach on February 23rd, 2010, 5:26 pm

She has always been someone who relished the spotlight, and someone who loved the glitter and glamor which her vast resources provided her. In truth, this is one of the biggest reasons why she moved to Syliras upon her entry into adolescence: to enjoy the wealth and pomp that should naturally come with beauty.

When the drapes opened and the spectacular oval theatre greeted her eyes, her heart raced, and her hands itched to grasp something in the sudden rush of thrill that overcame her senses. If it was a show they wanted, it was definitely a show that they were going to get from her. She did take notice of the blades and weaponry which the audience sported, but it made her thirst for recognition and excellence all the more. Danger was nothing new to her; in fact, it could be said that her evil and their danger is just the right blend for a powerful and majestic drama.

As is to be expected of her, she did not waste any time consulting with the others about their roles, instead marching out on her own to start the ball. The dark lady of Syliras did not hesitate to walk slowly to the stage, carrying her lithe and feathery form across the smooth, polished stage without any trace of fear or reluctance. Her posture was confident, her every action wraith-like. Taking out her glassbeak feather fan and using it to drape the low-hanging neckline of her elaborate gown, her glowing golden eyes searched the ominously uniform faces in the crowd, as if she was silently threatening them to listen well to every word she was about to say.

Her voice rang clear and true across the glittering halls as she spoke her impromptu piece in a haughty, contemplative and conspiring manner. "It appears that our dear Prince Ashak has arrived at last. Rejoice, one and all, for tis be an auspicious day in our glorious history. My precious ones..." she paused in order to give anyone from her team a chance to make an appearance as an underling of hers. "...see to it that he is brought before me and my court, that all may behold the future king of our united empires."

She started to walk back and forth from left to right, as if she is endorsing Ashak's name to a throng of voters. Yet her voice truly hinted of darker things in her mind. "And truly I say to you, curse be to anyone who shall stand in the way of my grand visions for our future."

Then she paused at the very center of the platform, remaining unmoving save for her right hand, which was fanning her in rhythmic movements. The rest of her seemed to lay still like a statue as she waited for the entry of any one of the others.
Karona Isenbach
Queen of Terror

Words: 26392
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2010, 5:39 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Evarette Karmine on February 23rd, 2010, 5:33 pm

The howl that rose from the tower drew Eva's golden eyes, and she flinched as she toyed with it's meaning. Had one of the other team member's met their end? ...She tightened the grip on her satchel, and made for the keep, a glance spared over her shoulder to Alistair. Surely, he'd wish to follow...

Evarette reached the doors to the great hall and hesitated. Ivar paced behind her, clearly unwilling to enter, his dark ears pinned to his skull as he tossed his head in agitation. Moving to his side, Eva murmured a word or two of comfort, which seemed to cool the beast's agitation only a degree or two. The Nightwalker gave her a long look before turning, striding to position himself in another part of the courtyard. There was little she could do for him...and the thought pained her. I should have left him at the gate...

With that thought churning sickeningly in the back of her mind, Evarette ducked inside the keep. The figures of Devandre, Jaeden and Karona loomed ahead, greeted by a garbed stranger. He must belong to the keep, Evarette determined, approaching silently. The masks pinned to the wall drew her eye, and she paused long enough to drink in their descriptions. One was missing. It was then the garbed man began to issue his instructions...

She glanced up, unnerved by the man's masked face as it wavered between expressions. A play?...His warning about the audience bordered on threatening, and Evarette swallowed as her imagination provided what might happen should they slip out of character or be caught without a mask. She glanced between Devandre and Karona, noting that Karona had already made her choice. Of course, the Queen...

"Wait..." So many questions bubbled to the surface as the masked man turned and strode away. Evarette sighed in his wake, her yellow hues darting a wary glance in the direction of the stage's curtain. It was impossible to see what lurked on the other side just yet, but the heavy, anticipating silence seemed to say it all...

A motion on the other side of the stage recaptured her attention, and Eva watched as the red-garbed man swung open another door. Three faces hovered beyond it. Team Dusk? ...Two where wholly unfamiliar to Evarette. But one...She blinked, and ducked out of sight. She no longer trusted anything in this game, least of all her own eyes. She sucked in a deep, steadying breath as the announcer began to unravel the story they were about to play. Heeding the warning about the audience, Evarette reached up an plucked a mask from the wall...Iolanda, the Princess.
Evarette Karmine
My Heart is True as Steel

Words: 62165
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2009, 4:56 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Jaeden Kincade on February 24th, 2010, 1:48 am

"So, it's to be a play then," Jaeden though as a sigh released indicating he wasn't looking forward to such. "I don't even know if I can act."

The doors then slowly slid opened as Karona stepped through right away with her mask, Devandre grabbing his and putting forth the question. "Does it really matter in the long run?" Jaeden responded.

Spying ahead, Jaeden noticed from the distance the red curtain first. Obviously there wasn't much time to debate over things. Jaeden rubbed his chin slightly as he looked over the remaining masks. The black mask? Jaeden slowly shook his head. "No," he thought to himself, "I'm not much the advisory type."

Slowly reaching up, he then grasped the red mask of Fyordor. Peering over the mask for a long moment, his thumb slowly slid over the surface of the mask itself, investigating the features some. "I dislike playing the frowning character," Jaeden said casually as he began making his way into the double doors, slipping the mask over his face. "Perhaps that is where I'll draw my inspiration from."

Jaeden's steps suddenly halted as he saw members of team Dusk in there as well. "Somehow, I am unsurprised by this, but all the same nervous," Jaeden thought to himself as he studied each member for a short moment. "Let's just hope they don't improvise to the point of battle."

Jaeden's gaze then floated over to Evarette, noticing how she was ducking out of sight. Who's attention she was looking to avoid, Jaeden wasn't certain, but she looked uneasy. He eventually found his feet carrying forward, before stopping between Evarette and the view of team Dusk. Rather than making promises he wasn't sure he could keep, Jaeden simply fell back to his usual routine in uneasy situations. "So, I'm unclear on the proper etiquette of forbidden affairs within royal courts," Jaeden said, giving Evarette a sidelong glance through the mask, "do we just passionately kiss each other all the time or do we have to flirt around in secret first and build up to that?"

Jaeden then waggled a finger in front of her before saying, "Oh, and I don't care how much improvisation the audience may want, I won't be getting you pregnant during this play just so they can have some big plot twist."

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Words: 824662
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2010, 2:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Power Fork (1)

Postby Nyahna Sasin on February 24th, 2010, 3:23 am

Sasin nodded to Rhylen. "Alright then." He hissed. He turned his head to Demetri. "Coming?" He asked. He hoped they'd be more than a match for whatever lay within. Somehow, He had a sinking feeling that this wouldn't be a nice, straight forward game. However Demetri answered, Sasin would turn from him, and look towards the door.

Sighing, the Dhani raised his hand to brush his hair away from his forehead. Glancing at his hand, he sighed again, then looked up. Just as he thought. "2 Sinners" He smirked softly at the blood red tear on his hand. It actually seemed kinda cool. If he made it out of here alive, he decided, he'd get a blood tear tattoo. Maybe on his arm instead though. Although that did beg the question, if he killed the heart, why was the door still closed.

As if in time with his thoughts, the door opened before them. Sasin glanced at his two companions, then walked in without a word. Inside, the castle seemed very extravagant and regal. And, there seemed to be a red cloaked figure with a mask. "Why can't anything ever be simple?" He asked, drawing his dagger, and dropping into a fighting stance. But something was....off. This creature didn't seem to be hostile. It started to explain about a play, oddly enough.

Sasin hesitated, wondering what to do. He could see six masks up ahead past the thing in front of him. He glanced at his companions, confused, waiting to see what they'd do.
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Words: 164919
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2009, 8:24 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Evarette Karmine on February 24th, 2010, 4:25 pm

Evarette gaped up at Jaeden after the meaning behind his words came clear. It took the span of several moments, pursued by a quick re-assertion of what masks they'd both chosen, for her to realize what he was talking about. "Oh..." She swallowed, brows furrowing as Karona swept past them and made her grand entrance on stage. "I don't think that will be necessary..." a hesitant grin faltered over her features before she brought the mask up to her cheeks.

"How are we supposed to ago about this?" Eva murmured from behind the mask, fighting the urge to sigh with exasperation. Karona's entrance speech quieted in anticipation. Carefully, Eva peeked around Jaeden, trying to judge whether or not any members from the other team were planning on striding forward. Some of the names in the announcer's address were missing from their wall of masks, and so she had to assume they were mounted for Team Dusk to take up.

"How long before we should join her?" her yellow eyes switched between her teammates questioningly. They could not abandon Karona to the wrath of the audience for very long...but Eva was not exactly dying to step out upon that stage.
Evarette Karmine
My Heart is True as Steel

Words: 62165
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2009, 4:56 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kamalia Timandre on February 25th, 2010, 6:57 am

The konti maiden froze, momentarily stunned by the revelation of her sightless friend. Shaking with both fear and shock, Kamalia felt as if the sky collapsed and fell down at her. She tried to speak and found she could not, so dry was her throat, and so tight the pain in her chest. Kamalia had suffered many trials in her young life, but none had come upon more unexpectedly than this. Why did the orphans at the Welcome Home have to get involved in this? Why did the harmless children have to suffer? From the corner of her mind, she remembered Trish’s lilting songs and quick laughter, she remembered Fentya’s smile whenever they prepared tea and scones together, and she remembered Damien’s cheeks reddening like ripe tomatoes. She had found a new home in Syliras, with the children, with Stitch, after being exiled from her sacred homeland.

Kamalia felt the strength of Stitch’s clasp, her slender fingers trembling in his hand. She knew that Stitch, in his own way, cared for her, perhaps more than most ever had before. She had come to rely on this and the approaching trust that had developed between them, yet the fact that Stitch had gone through lengths just to keep all these a secret tore at her throat. The girl was not sure whether to feel grateful for his ill-concealed desire to keep them out of harm’s way or feel angry for not trusting the bonded pair. Through his milky eyes that welled with moisture, the seer could only find sincerity. Looking into Stitch was an odd experience—like being drawn deep into the heart of a flawless gem. The facets were there to add interest, but the color and the substance within were consistent with the surface beauty.

They could not afford to lose this game. For all these injustices, the young wizard resolved to win and make the Game Master pay. The stakes were high—she feared what she might once again become, but they must win.

At all cost.

And then there was a thunderous howl, so powerful and familiar, so near to memory, that reverberated through the entire pre-Valterrian keep. The konti sorceress froze, garnet eyes wide with horror. “Gromhir!" With a little cry, Kamalia tore herself from Stitch, and thrust one of the eggs from the Questions Shop to Demetri. She pulled a gleaming suvai from an ornate scabbard and raced fervently away from the throng towards the central keep. Kamalia climbed the corkscrew staircase with all the possible speed, until she found her bondmate at last in his enormous ivaski form just before a door with seven locks. Breathlessly, she flung her arms around the kelvic, relief mingled with fear in her heart. Stitch had caught up quickly with the pair.

The konti seer would have buffeted the two with a storm of questions, had it not for the curious message written on the plaque and the stunning sight that unfurled before the trio.

“Mother Avalis,” Kamalia whispered in awe. There, beyond the door, august and majestic was a grandiose replica of a pre-Valterrian theater.

Kamalia gasped in a mixture of shock and delight. So this was the Game, the young wizard marveled, and it took the form of a pre-Valterrian stageplay! The konti wizard swept her gaze—carefully and methodically— across the entire theatre hall, absorbing the opulence and the intricacy of the architecture and the artistry lavished on its grand yellow marble balustrades and ornate columns.

They were not alone—not really, as the other balconies, stalls and boxes were jam-packed with affluently clad people, all wearing porcelain masks and wielding deadly weapons, each seated eerily motionless. Ever the curious, Kamala felt the urge to study these people and their manner of clothing closely, but quickly decided against it, reminding herself that she was still in the Game, and these were its guardians. She would not even be surprised if she found out they did not breathe.

“I do not think these… spectators are real,” she murmured silently to Gromhir and Stitch. “But I’ve no doubt that they will mutilate us once they see us. As long as we do not cross their peripheral vision, we should be safe. Do remember at all times that we’re still in the Game—it is supposed to be laden with magical traps. We must admit that Sagallius has got style. He even requires us to wear masks.” Kamalia pointed to the three people in the box neighboring theirs. It was apparent that they will need to wear masks to protect themselves.

And then the stage curtains rose. The raconteur began narrating the particulars of the story, and Kamalia knew at once that the Game was beginning.

“It seems that the fools down there need a little help,” Kamalia observed, frowning. She could almost sense the confusion and hesitation from their team, even though she could not see them from here. “If this continues, Team Bright Eyes might win. I will see to it that they don’t.”

The konti wizard tucked her suvai blade back into its scabbard, and spun to face Stitch and Gromhir. For a while, through the window of her crimson eyes, they would understand the depth of Kamalia’s pain and determination. “We will win this game,” she promised tonelessly, “pray be safe.”

Just those words, and Kamalia whirled away and hurriedly skirted into the darkness.

-----

The konti made her way through the main entrance without further incident. The first thing that caught the wizard’s attention was the assortment of masks that hung from the hooks on the wall. The girl lifted her chin, and stared at her teammates in wintry silence. “This is it, gentlemen. This is the game proper—we will have to choose a role and improvise,” she said as she gingerly took the light blue, frowning female mask from the hook on the wall.

“It should be as plain as daylight that you should do your best here, or the spectators will throw things at you—in this case, throwing axes and daggers,” she stated in an almost menacing tone, before slipping the mask into her face, blood-crimson eyes gleaming eerily beneath the porcelain facade. She pulled her cloak away from her head, and the elegant silver locks of her hair spilled to her waist. Kamalia lifted the corner of her lips in an enigmatic smile.

They must win, at all cost.
Kamalia Timandre
I send a hail of burning ice!

Words: 254985
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2009, 8:37 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (4) Advocate (1)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on February 25th, 2010, 7:09 am

Jaeden reached up, adjusting his mask slightly so he could see more clearly through the eye sockets. "Well, no time like the present I suppose," Jaeden said as he rested the palm of his hand along the hilt of his sword. "The sooner we get through this, the sooner we can continue onto the next insane task this game presents."

"Just remember," Jaeden then said looking over his shoulder to Evarette, "if we end up doing some intimate scene, I won't be offended by any inappropriate touching. Improv that as much as you like."

Jaeden then stepped out from behind the curtain as the heels of his boots clicked along the hardwood surface of the stage, his large frame moving with a certain stiffness he had seen knights walk with in the past. His gaze traveled around for a short moment, exploring the theater in it's entirety. He stopped a short distance away from Karona, his right hand raising as it rested along the center of his chest before a short bow was given. "Queen Eugenia," Jaeden said, his voice dropping in base for character purposes as well as rasing volume so the audience could hear with less trouble. "Princess Iolanda instructed me to inform you that she will arrive shortly. She is currently in her room preparing."

Jaeden's hand then gripped along the hilt of his sword tightly, getting ready to draw it in the event that the audience wasn't satisfied with his acting abilities. It wouldn't surprise him after all. Jaeden had no experience in acting. In the end, he figured playing the protector would limit the actual lines he had to speak, likely only being limited to interactions with Evarette's character and possibly to whomever was playing Prince Ashak. He frowned, hoping that some insane love triangle twist wouldn't evolve out of this event of improvisation.

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Words: 824662
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2010, 2:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Power Fork (1)

Postby Nyahna Sasin on February 25th, 2010, 10:16 am

Sasin glanced at Kamalia, who had just come down. "I ssee. Sso, we only have to play out our rolesss perfectly. And if we don't we'll only get decimated. No presssssure." He snapped sarcastically. He winced at how harsh that had come out. He probably shouldn't have done that. He didn't work well with stress. "I appologize. Thisss....is not going to be easy." He muttered. Reaching up, he took the smiling brown male mask of the squire, and tied it on. Taking a moment to compose himself, and get in the role.

Stepping out on stage, he bowed to the woman playing....actually, he wasn't sure whether that was Eugenia, or Iolanda. He'd have to leave it open then. "Greetings, your majesty! I am Muro," he said in a loud, cheerful voice. He prayed that the nervousness and inexperience in his voice wouldn't show. Or worse, that he would start hissing! "Prince Ashak's squire. My lord has sent me to inform you that he will be a little late, as some complications have arisen. The old priest probably farted again." He said this last part softer, but still hearable, to the audience.
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Words: 164919
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2009, 8:24 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Next