Special Delivery (Jokor)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Special Delivery (Jokor)

Postby Archon on May 28th, 2011, 4:57 pm

Janice visibly relaxed at Jokor's assurances, and then smiled at the message from Morian, "Ah, thanks Jokor. Sorry I got a little anxious. I just promised Morian I would return the book to him today," it was clear to the young thief that the woman wasn't telling the truth.

Taking the cloth and twine back Janice gave Jokor's hair a little ruffle, and then handed him a pair of Gold Mizas, "Really, thanks Jokor. I'm heading home, see you later," and with a smile and a wave Janice left the Welcome Center.

Illumination of Development

Jokor
  • +5 Interrogation
  • +4 Investigation
  • +4 Observation
  • +3 Running
  • +3 Auristics
  • +2 Rhetoric

Lores: Dealing with an attractive woman, Mysterious Squire's aura, A woman's touch, Ionu (Basic), Religion (Leth)

Other: +2 GM, and investigating the female squire or the book will require a moderated thread.

Care to see more? :
Interrogation experience for all the questions, Investigation experience for looking into the various mysteries, Observation experience for paying attention and noticing various things (if a bit late ;)), Running experience for making your way through the streets, Auristics experience for your use of the skill, and Rhetoric experience for the rest of your conversations.

Notes: Congratulations on completion of the thread! You got a little ahead of yourself a couple times, keeping you from finding the secret of the book completely, but you handled yourself quite well. :)
My posting and other AS work will be slow for the time being. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I'll try to get back up and running at full speed soon.
Archon
Luminous Herald

Words: 107090
Joined roleplay: April 17th, 2011, 12:34 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous