[Kalinor AS Office - Arlecchino] Here be Spiders

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Arlecchino on February 20th, 2011, 6:08 pm

ARLECCHINO'S OFFICE

Hello everyone and welcome to my Office!

I am here to help the lovely Colombina to run Kalinor from now on and will be available to answer questions, award XP and Mod threads in the dark depths of the Symenestra home town. If there is anything you need - post here or drop me a pm, I will come to it as soon as possible <3

My PCs: Cathan, Velarian Zantedeschia

Awarding XP and Lores

Unless I am very busy, I should be able to grade threads in 2-3 days maximum. If I need longer – nudge me. Hard. When posting a thread don't forget to post a link to the thread so I don't have to look through the forum for it. Also: Let me know if there is a skill you feel deserving XP for and I will keep my eyes open. If you have a second or three to spare, it would be great if you could adopt a scheme like the following:

Thread Name and Link:
Characters involved:
Brief Summary:
Notes (optional):

Threads in Queue :
None! Yay!

Modded Threads

I can't deny I have a certain penchant for dark threads and for stories which involve adventures, magic and intrigues... and maybe a little violence... but I will mod most every topic – just let me know :) You can either post here or, what I actually prefer, pm me and we talk about what you had in mind and how to make it something great and interesting.

Projects

More for my self and maybe those interested to see what is going to happen around Kalinor in the next weeks and month, the projects I am working on for now:

Current Projects :
    The temple of Viratas in Kalinor, plus associated NPCs. Place to explore religious aspect of the Symenestra culture, offer sacrifices to the blood god and similar things.

Complete Projects :
    Another meeting place beside the Grotto to hang out, mingle and meet people. Like the Meadow Public House craters to the needs of the merchants and foreigners, the tavern will serve mostly Symenestra needs. A Place for some gambling, selling hunting goods and getting involved with various NPCs.

-> Hunters' Gather
Last edited by Arlecchino on June 16th, 2011, 7:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Arlecchino
Retired Staff

Words: 17727
Joined roleplay: February 19th, 2011, 8:23 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Veldrys on June 13th, 2011, 1:34 pm

Arle, could you please grade the following thread? The other PC disappeared, but I made a huge post, so I was wondering if I could get any XP or lores for it.

Thread Name and Link: [Flashback] Fighting Windmills (Veldrys)
Characters involved: Velenor, Veldrys
Brief Summary: A case of overgiving. Veldrys treats Velenor at the Purging.
Notes (optional): -
Veldrys
Player

Words: 401625
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2011, 5:01 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)