Jilitse is June's Featured Character!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

Postby Phoenix on June 7th, 2011, 2:12 am

Congrats Jilly!! <333
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Elhaym on June 16th, 2011, 1:15 am

*struts in, fashionably late*

Hey Jilitse, just wanted to say that you have been a constant inspiration on the boards since I joined. Seeing Jilitse's goals and IC desires blossom into a plot (no matter how insane or impossible it seemed) really helped inspire me to do something more than just be in Mizahar. I wanted that, and to this day I'm still working to embed my PC into the lore of her surroundings and create pathways and pitfalls for her journey. You deserve this as much as anyone ever has. Congratulations. :)
Elhaym
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind.

Words: 567762
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2010, 4:25 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Previous