The Frustration Creation!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Gromhir on February 13th, 2010, 10:45 am

Gromhir's Scrapbook

FIRST!!!!!

So this would be my scrapbook. You know what, I doubt I'll actually use it. But I call dibs on driving the bandwagon! So to set the rules to my scrapbook.

Rule #1: We don't talk about Scrapbook

Rule #2: It's my Scrapbook. My posts! Grrrrrr!

Rule #3: Since it's mine. I'll post what I want.

Rule #4: Scratch the top 3. Anything goes.

The Sections

So, I figure I'll make a list of sections in this scrapbook of mine to give a general idea of what they contain and what I actually want from them. More will be added when I feel the need.

General Chat

This is the stuff not in boxes and will probably be the majority of the posts in here. It's... well.... General.

Just A Thought

This is generally something that has just occured to me and I felt I just write it down. It could be feelings, profound thoughts, usually something personal. You are in no way required to respond to these. Brief warning, however. These may be offensive, discretion is advised. What is written in these posts may not be sincere or what I actually believe.

MAH BUCKETS!!!

Funny pictures, quite simply. Pictures I find on the intertubes. You get a cheeseburger if you get the referance and site :P
Last edited by Gromhir on February 21st, 2010, 2:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The world can make you think that everything matters. But all that really matters is that the sun rises and you enjoy what you're given.
Gromhir
Resident Big Softy

Words: 90232
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2009, 6:23 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Lore Author (1) Donor (1)

Re: The Frustration Creation!

Postby Gromhir on February 13th, 2010, 1:32 pm

The world can make you think that everything matters. But all that really matters is that the sun rises and you enjoy what you're given.
Gromhir
Resident Big Softy

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Kamalia Timandre on February 13th, 2010, 1:36 pm

Kamalia Timandre:
"I happened upon some ... quaint, dusty shop yesterday called the Undeniable Interests. The strange, elderly man there who was equally dirty gave me this peculiar book. This book had plenty of illustrations regarding the art of, well... but it made me wonder, is my bondmate dom or sub?"
Kamalia Timandre
I send a hail of burning ice!

Words: 254985
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2009, 8:37 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Thread (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (4) Advocate (1)

Postby Gromhir on February 13th, 2010, 11:26 pm

... *facepalm*

Seems, I have been resigned to joining the bandwagon, damn it.

Vital Statistics
  • Sex: I'm not saying I wouldn't say no.
  • Nationality: English
  • Likes: Chocolate, Ranting, Chocolate, Ninjas, Chocolate, Driving Really Fast, Chocolate, Driving Really Fast Round Corners, Chocolate, Driving Faster than Boy Racers who can't really drive their cars, Chocolate, PC Games, Chocolate, Driving Games, Chocolate, Warhammer 40,000, Chocolate, Driving Cars, Chocolate, Medium-rare Steak, Chocolate, Bacon Buttehs, Chocolate, Roast Chicken Dinner, Chocolate, Roast Beef Dinner, Chocolate, Days off, Chocolate, Driving, Chocolate.
  • Dislikes: Sunday Drivers, Mushrooms, Cleaning, Idiotic Drivers but everything is better with chocolate.
Gromhir
Resident Big Softy

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Stitch on February 13th, 2010, 11:38 pm

My good friend, we need to play a round of 40k. Do you just have the minis, or the computer game, read the books, or all of the above? I have a nice little army of Eldar minis.
Stitch
Blind Man

Words: 498882
Joined roleplay: December 11th, 2009, 8:48 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 12
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (3) Advocate (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)

Postby Gromhir on February 14th, 2010, 12:13 am

Eldar? You make me sick XD

I have Space Wolves and Tyranids. I also have DoW I & II, though I am not as good at these as I am on the tabletop. Haven't read much of the literature though, I've read the Space Wolf series of course and I've read most of the Space Marines omnibus but that's about it.
Gromhir
Resident Big Softy

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Stitch on February 14th, 2010, 12:19 am

You aren't sick, you are riddled full of sharp wire. Those would be my Warpstalkers, pwning you. Enjoy! <3333
Stitch
Blind Man

Words: 498882
Joined roleplay: December 11th, 2009, 8:48 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 12
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (3) Advocate (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)

Postby Gromhir on February 14th, 2010, 8:05 am

Oh please, you can't shoot me without having to shoot through my tide of respawning gaunts first.
Gromhir
Resident Big Softy

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Gromhir on February 14th, 2010, 10:03 pm

Just A Thought

Anger, I hate being angry. But I like to rant. But when I rant I’m not angry, I’m just ranting. But anger, there’s something foul about it. I like being happy, I don’t mind sad, I can deal with sad. But anger, I can’t deal with anger. I’d sooner just forget, or turn it into a joke. Is that wrong? It seems to get me in trouble a lot in the past because I can push past it that way? Does it make me a weaker person because I have to walk away? Does it make me weak because I can forgive and forget so easily? I don’t believe it does. But I guess what I think of me doesn’t matter in regards to others. I guess by trying to appease everyone I can never get close to anyone.

I don’t like enemies. I like friends and I like people that won’t acknowledge me. I like strangers too, people who are just there but you don’t notice, don’t talk to. But I don’t like people that go out of their way to make my life worse. I don’t do it to them. If I do, I’ll at least try and make peace so we aren’t at each other’s throats. But this seems to stop me getting close to people. People I really like.

I just hope that the people I love, know I love them.
Gromhir
Resident Big Softy

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Hex on February 14th, 2010, 11:19 pm

Gromhir my bf has a space wolves army too, but he's made them into salamander type that have lizardmen instead of wolves and cold ones for the thunderwolf cavalry. They kick ass and shred tanks. I'm helping him paint them - so fun!
Hex
Ghost Chasing Healer

Words: 169721
Joined roleplay: December 4th, 2009, 4:57 am
Blog: View Blog (6)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Artist (1) Donor (1)

Next