[Flashback] Playing With a Fox (Claudia)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A half-collapsed city of alabaster and gold fiercely governed by Eypharians. Even partially ruined, it is the crown of the desert and a worthy testament to old glories and rising powers.

Postby Yanessavhanet on June 1st, 2011, 3:03 am

"You need to be careful, whichever you do," Vhanet said with a soft smile, "There are many a frightening thing about," she was half tempted to add a line about herself being dangerous, but that would ruin the deception she had built with no pay off.

Unfortunately, she was finding herself at a loss as to what to do with the deception she had worked up. Maybe the girl could provide some hint. Nodding her head in response to the introduction Vhanet smiled once more, "I am Ya... Vhanet. Tell me Fii, can you do anything other than run into people in the market?"
Yanessavhanet
Alt of Alenias, Deceptive Seductress

Words: 83625
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2011, 4:37 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nenura on June 1st, 2011, 7:21 pm

She nodded eagerly. She knew this very well, and thus her speech wasn't as slow when she gave her answer.

"I know. Many bad people..." She numbly flicked the tip of her thumb against the scar along her torso as she gave the idea some thought...

"I draw pretty letters that people tell me to or carve statues and draw on paper and skin. I can hunt too." Her eyes seemed to light up at the skills she was developing. She felt as if she had some worth.
Claudia Fii Daluni
Nenura
Slave

Words: 10891
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2011, 12:54 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Yanessavhanet on June 3rd, 2011, 6:18 pm

Vhanet dismissed most of Fii's skills as the Kelvic listed them, mostly useless pretty things, but the last skill sparked some interest in Vhanet's eyes, and she smiled kindly at the girl, "You can hunt? What do you like to hunt Fii?"

Vhanet wasn't much of a hunter herself, but an idea for a game was starting to form in her head. She wondered if she could convince the girl to willingly hunt something dangerous... That would be a sight to see.
Yanessavhanet

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nenura on June 4th, 2011, 12:06 am

She turned her gaze to the left as she thought about the matter. She hadn't really hunted much. Master usually fed her. However, she did manage to get a squirrel recently.

"Yes, I hunt.. mainly small fings... Would You like to tell me about yourself, Ma'am?"

She felt as if she was being self centered and was trying to focus the conversation more on the opposing female. She absolutely disliked talking about herself.
Claudia Fii Daluni
Nenura
Slave

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Yanessavhanet on June 6th, 2011, 2:33 pm

Mainly small things? Well that was disappointing, though Vhanet supposed that it made sense for the scrawny little girl, and it ruined her game as well. Vhanet knew of nothing small that would prove dangerous to hunt. Other than snakelings in the nest, and as much fun as it would be to see the girl torn apart by protective Dhani it would likely result in some ire directed at Vhanet.

The thought of the girl being torn apart gave Vhanet another idea though. It had been a while since she'd had a nice bloody sacrifice to Siku... Vhanet gave a delighted shiver at the thought and smiled widely at the girl as she offered a hand, though her eyes held a glint of hunger and blood lust now, and she spoke kindly, "There isss not much to tell about me Fii, but I would like to take you back to my home. You look like you need a time to relax and recover," Vhanet paused a moment and tilted her head in a kindly manner, "And if you would like to linger then you would be welcome to."
Yanessavhanet

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nenura on June 13th, 2011, 12:17 am

Through her ignorance, she suddenly grew to distrust this woman. Her 's's were now drawled out and she suddenly became hungry looking. Hungry for a kelvic, she believed. She could be wrong, but she'd rather be safe than sorry.

She slowly withdrew from the female. Four slow, measured steps backward towards the general public. Her voice was wavering. She was scared. "N-no thanks... I-I go find place to. to go.. heehee.."

Skinny arms coiled about her torso for a few moments, then she thought it best to pose them closer to the ground, palms down and fingers pointed at the walls of the alley. Slightly, her figure trembled. It was more than apparent the woman was scaring her.
Claudia Fii Daluni
Nenura
Slave

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Yanessavhanet on June 13th, 2011, 4:24 pm

Vhanet tilted her head to the side slightly, "Why are you frightened, Fii? I only want to help you," Vhanet slowly took a couple steps towards the girl, wishing she was now in her Dhani form so she could give chase if the girl ran, "I know you have been hurt before, but you can believe in me."

Slowly taking another step towards the now skittish Kelvic Vhanet kept the pleasant smile plastered on her lips, her hand held out, but her eyes still burned with the desire for blood. Just a few more steps and she could grab the Kelvic by her hair and drag her screaming off to the tunnels that lead down to the nest...
Yanessavhanet

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nenura on June 18th, 2011, 11:39 pm

Her anger was welling up within her gut. She was so close to the limit. She saw right beyond the woman's exterior to the filthy interior that wanted to cause Claudia harm. She wasn't that ignorant.

This.... IT was trying to twist her pain into a tool for her own use. To betray her. Lies... liess.. LIES...

She quickly raked her over grown nails over her scalp and through her filthy hair, pulling at some knots and removing some strands all together. The anger was growing apparent on her now flustered facial features.

Sweet, honey coloured circles locked onto the thing's.. she barely thought of it as human.. it probably wasn't even that. Something like her, but dangerous, and that danger made them nothing alike. Dense brows knitted over the bridge of her nose it seemed and nostrils flared before she screamed. It was hoarse, and a rare thing for this thing to do. Four letters. One word. and it summed up everything she thought the female was. "LIAR."

They weren't too far from the public, and she was more than positive she had caught at least one person's attention. That was some what part of the plan if she failed to escape within the next few moments.

The next step of this not-too-brilliant plan came into action. Transforming. She was already hungry, and becoming a fox once more would only make her more so. She did changed anyway, and hoped the flashing lights would distract the woman long enough so that she could scamper away on all four clumsy feet that were still faster than her human two and she would be a smaller target. Not as easy to catch.

She began to bolt away from the danger, and back into the throng of people outside this alley.
Claudia Fii Daluni
Nenura
Slave

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Yanessavhanet on June 23rd, 2011, 4:33 pm

Vhanet's body tensed as Fii became more and more agitated. She slowly continued her advance though, and held her breath as she grew closer. Three more steps and she could grab the girl. Two more steps and she could grab her... and then the Kelvic screamed.

Vhanet lunged forward, fingers wide to try and catch some of the Kelvic's dirty hair, but she was a little to slow. A swirl of light and Fii was no longer there, her scrawny fox form running back out of the alley and towards the crowd.

For a brief moment Vhanet contemplated giving chase, but the Kelvic was not worth the effort and possible trouble that would come from it. In her Dhani form it would be different, but it would take her too long to change and she didn't want to risk damaging her new clothes.

Casually walking out of the alley Vhanet resumed her wandering. Maybe the Kelvic would run into one of the guards next. Imagining the resulting punishment for the poorly spoken girl was enough at least to cause Vhanet a pleasant smile as she blended in with the other wanderers and walkers once more.
Yanessavhanet

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous