Character Paintings - HERE!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Postby Jokor on June 29th, 2011, 12:53 pm

If you wouldn't mind, I would like to commision a painting of Jokor, a portrait of his face alone would be more then good enough. He is 17 years old and on the thin side in general, he doesn't really have any striking looks, unkept brown hair and eyes, a slight stubble is coming on his chin thanks to his puberty. So you can use those things as you want :).

Also if you don't mind I want his expression to make rather clear that he came from the streets. If you think this is to much work though I wouldn't mind that you dropped this :).
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Nil'kayn on July 1st, 2011, 11:52 pm

Hey Khiara,

I know your busy, but when you get the time I would love if you could create a pic of my character(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post80704.html#p80704). I really need this because I can't seem to find a picture that fits my character. Check his Physical Description, and if you need a pose of some kind I think I would like him standing in the sea of grass, leaning on his composite longbow, shirtless and sweaty,, with his sword strapped over his shoulder with his quiver. If you want to know what the strap will look like see this (http://news.tgn.tv/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Geralt_the_witcher_2.png).

Ok thanks for your consideration,
~Nilkayn~

Edit: P.S. Please remember his hair, it is a large mass of hair almost mane like, that can be in a braid if you want.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
Note: Unless stated otherwise, Nilkayn is speaking in common, except for his thoughts.
Disclaimer: All the images I use ARE NOT MINE, and I do not claim ownership of them. Thank you to the artists, photographers, or models who created them.
Nil'kayn
Someone...

Words: 60524
Joined roleplay: May 27th, 2011, 10:28 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Sasha on July 4th, 2011, 8:33 pm

Can I have an avatar and maybe a signature for Sasha? She's a Kelvic and her animal form is a lioness. There is a basic description in her CS and feel free to do anything to it. And if you do a signature, can you have a lioness and and her name?
Sasha
Player

Words: 694
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2011, 8:05 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Leviticus on July 9th, 2011, 3:01 am

If you do apainting of my character Leviticus it would be very cool since I need something for a avatar. To describe the picture I want a bluish pale man with sunken in cheeks skeleton looking with shadows and the moonlighting shining on him. Thanks for doing this.
Leviticus
Player

Words: 1463
Joined roleplay: June 19th, 2011, 9:25 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet

Previous