Character Paintings - HERE!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Postby Mao on May 29th, 2010, 6:17 pm

Agh I love your drawings so much. They're gorgeous. D: Teach me your ways!!
Mao
Nyancat

Words: 151412
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2010, 10:03 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Lore Author (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Donor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Aren on May 29th, 2010, 7:27 pm

I would really love a small one of my character to put as my avatar. Kind of difficult finding small pics of blue people...

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic2875.html

There's a physical description there, and even a large picture (though not of the complete face) if you want reference, but he doesn't have to look just like he does in that picture, or anything.

If you already have too much to do, that's okay, don't fell bad telling me to go to hell, seriously. :)
Aren
By Wysar's blue balls!

Words: 434994
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2010, 6:44 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Khiara on May 30th, 2010, 7:18 am

mao - ha, thanks darl!

aren - yeh thats fine, i'll add you to the list. :)
Khiara
Player

Words: 166009
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2010, 12:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Artist (1)

Postby Aren on May 30th, 2010, 8:17 am

Truly appreciated.
Aren
By Wysar's blue balls!

Words: 434994
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2010, 6:44 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Leur on November 25th, 2010, 10:17 pm

Mmmmm, hi~ I would really love a painting for my character sheet, so that people will get a better feel of what my PC looks like. Your work is amazing, so having someone of your skill to do this for me would be amazing. My character is a Charoda, so finding a pic online is basically impossible... I have no art skills, so I can't do it myself. It would be so greatly appreciated if you could do this for me. <3 And I'm willing to wait, of course!

My character sheet: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post47664.html#p47664

Thanks again!
"Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility." --St. Augustine
Leur
Player

Words: 7109
Joined roleplay: November 24th, 2010, 7:22 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Postby Kalasshmalah on April 17th, 2011, 12:17 am

Hey Flick, I love your art! So amazing. *bows in worship*

Anywho, with that out of me system, I was wondering if you could draw a snake for me, since I apparently picked one of the few color schemes that do not exists >.>

The pic would be for my CS so people have a better idea what her colour scheme looks like. The snake would be 6 foot long. Thin alternating red and black rings would break up her otherwise pure white scales. She has a hood, and in the pic I'd like it flared if you could. Her eyes would be the same colour as her human form (seen in my CS). If possible, I'd like for her to be coiled in the picture, and with a background of the desert sands. But I also understand that could take a while so if you dun want to do all that it's fine. Mmm...if you need any other details, feel free to pm me. And no need to rush it, I'm not in a hurry.

Thanks in advance!
Kalasshmalah
Taste this please

Words: 33972
Joined roleplay: March 19th, 2011, 11:22 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Sharth on May 12th, 2011, 12:29 pm

Hello Khiara,

Your paintings are wonderful, especially on Flick. I'm looking for a painting of my Jamoura, black fur, 8 feet tall. He carries around a large quarterstaff, 11ft in length and very thick, made of redbrown wood, with an engraving of thorny, leafy vine wrapping around the staff. I would like a large picture to replace the one at the top of my CS.

Thanks for your consideration :)

Sharth
Sharth
Player

Words: 14858
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2011, 11:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet

Postby Reaver on May 22nd, 2011, 5:37 pm

Well, I can't pass up an artist willing to do work. I'd like to see your rendition of what Reaver would look like. I have his description in my CS. The rest of the details are up to you, 'creative license' or whatever. Feel free to change some details to, if they don't suit your creative whim.

Reaver's CS

I don't mind waiting a bit. I tend to ask multiple artists at once and compare, though there are rarely wrong answers. I love seeing a variety.
Reaver's CS (Voice: #3355FF Thoughts: #000AAA Hidden: #3D2828)
Reaver
Student Teacher

Words: 212925
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2011, 1:51 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Redd Fox on June 4th, 2011, 2:34 pm

Can you please paint a bust of my character, Redd Fox? He has a fox-like appearance (since that's what he shifts into) with long red hair, shoulder length, gold almond-shaped eyes, and freckles coloring his cunning, fox-like expression. Also, can you add in a red fox somewhere nearby his face?

Take as much time as you need! :D

Thank you sooooo much!!!
I've gone too far...
To turn back
Redd Fox
Just a rolling stone...

Words: 1496
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2011, 2:21 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Clyde Sullins on June 23rd, 2011, 4:58 pm

if you would be willing, i would love a pic for my character sheet, or avatar.

you can see most of the details on my character sheet, though i would also like to add to have him holding a staff, like a wizards staff, but plain and unadorned, nothing fancy, if it looks right in the setting.

also to perhaps have some reimancy going on around him, maybe with wind and fire in his hands, and maybe with some lightning in the background.
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2343955
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

PreviousNext