[SS tavern]Courtesan's tea[cassandra]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Roman on May 12th, 2011, 12:14 am

17th of spring 511th
evening

Roman walked through the city making his way towards the silver sliver, checking if he had everything he needed to give towards cassandra to help her on her way after this visit, the little piece of paper with the name of the plant and the way she had to take it and how much of it written on it so that she didn't have to come back to him every time she ran out of herbs or wouldn't take it wrong and make herself sick.

After a short walk he finally arrived at the silver sliver, hoping that cassandra was still there working, he was really kicking himself for forgetting to ask where she lived so that he could keep it more private, nothing was as embarasing as your doctor bringing you your contraceptives to you when you where working.
Entering the tavern he quickly looked around if he could see cassandra, cursing his height at the same time, him almost having to duck to get through the door wasn't really doing wonders to keep a low profile.
Roman
Collecting a debt

Words: 30340
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2011, 4:06 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Cassandra Coven on May 12th, 2011, 12:46 am

Cassandra immediately noticed Roman as soon as he had stepped into the tavern, the doctor's presence commanding attention for the initial intimidating factor it gave because of his great height. It was an impression easily quashed when one looked upon his face however, because of the kindness evident there - to the dark-haired barmaid's eyes at least. Quickly finishing serving up the drinks on her tray, Cassandra sauntered over to intercept the man before he got to far from the door. She easily dodged some of the grasping hands of the more inebriated patrons reaching for her buttocks, practiced hips swaying away before they could so much as graze her with their fingers.

"Hi!" she greeted Roman, looking up at him with a warm smile splayed upon her lips. "I didn't expect you here so soon! Did you jsut came here for a drink, or...?"

Her voice trailed away, a brief expression of something the doctor could not easily identify crossed her face. Was it concern? Guilt? Or perhaps embarrassment? He would never know as Cassandra shook her head as if to clear her thoughts and the smile that melted the tavern patrons' hearts night after night was back on once more.

"Where are my manners!" she exclaimed as she ushered Roman to one of the smaller tables that was only large enough to seat two. "Please, sit down! I owe you a drink, sir! Be back in a bit!"

With a wink at the tall man, Cassandra headed for the bar to pull the man a large mug of the house's special, the ever popular Silver Sliver.

A promise was a promise and Cassandra certainly kept hers.
there is something
i have to say to you
if you promise you'll understand
i cannot contain myself
when in your presence
i'm so humble
touch me
don't hide our love
woman to man

Cassandra Coven
Tortured Soul

Words: 205763
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2010, 8:21 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Roman on May 12th, 2011, 11:31 am

To Roman's relief cassandra quickly spotted him, though he was sure that it wasn't that hard with him being that tall, returning her smile with one of his own. Before he could answer her question though, she cut herself of and for a small fraction of a second some strange mixture of emotions where displayed on her face before she shook her head and her smile was back on her face and he ushered him towards one of the tables, eliciting a few snickers from the other patrons as she did so the sight of a woman of her size almost ordering around a giant like roman.

“Well actually I just came here to hand ove.....” Roman trailed of as cassandra was already on her way towards the bar, letting out a sigh he just sat down putting the bag full of dried leaves on top of the table and pulled out the note with instructions giving it a quick lookover for any missed mistakes before waiting for cassandra to come back with his ale.
Roman
Collecting a debt

Words: 30340
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2011, 4:06 am
Character sheet

Postby Cassandra Coven on May 14th, 2011, 3:43 pm

Cassandra returned with a mug filled to the brim with the Silver Sliver, depositing it in front of the tall Roman. She even had a small bowl of nuts for him to munch on, which she set beside the mug, still within easy reach of the man. With both items down, the dark haired barmaid braced both hands on the edge of the table, her wrists facing outward, and leaned forward, placing most of her weight on her palms. Due to Roman's great height, he would instantly see that the topmost part of Cassandra's blouse was loose and unbuttoned, affording him a generous view of her cleavage. The woman did nothing to fix this or even cover the exposed skin, and Roman could stare as much as he wanted, if he wanted.

Making eye contact with him, Cassandra gave him a playful wink. "Just play along," she said with a smile. "Most of the tavern patrons would give you a hard time if they thought I didn't like you, and they would rather assume that than give you the benefit of the doubt. This also gives me the chance for a bit of a talk instead of being told immediately to get back to work. Ogle if you want to; it's free."

If Roman blushed because she had put him on the spot, Cassandra's smile would grow wider. The good doctor would find that the awkward, almost shy girl who went to consult with him a couple of days ago was much different when she was serving tables in the tavern. Her expression was genuine however, and he would be able to tell that what she did was just an act and was really for his benefit.

"So... you have something for me?" The woman's tone was hopeful and still contained a touch of youthful innocence in it despite what she must go through every night in her line of work.
there is something
i have to say to you
i cannot contain myself
when in your presence
i'm so humble
touch me
don't hide our love
woman to man

Cassandra Coven
Tortured Soul

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Cassandra Coven on July 1st, 2011, 12:27 am

OOCSince Roman retired, I decided to continue the thread just so it has a conclusion.

Cassandra rolled her eyes as flirtatious advances seemed to go over Roman's head. The man merely cleared his throat uncomfortably before presenting to her the small bag of herbs he had promised to deliver her. The dark-haired barmaid sighed inwardly. Some people just did not know how to play the game. Reluctantly dropping her sultry facade, Cassandra settled down to listen as the man explained how she was to use the herbs and then repeating the instructions as told to her to make sure she did not miss anything.

"So I take it twice a day, morning and night, three pinches of it and mixed in hot water?...And I shouldn't take it while on my monthly cycle? Why?...Oh, it makes the cramps more painful? Alright...And where can I buy once I'm...? Oh, there's a store right here in the docks? Why didn't you tell me sooner, I wouldn't have... Oh, right, they don't know the right dosage for me. You make a good point, Doc."

Thinking that finally got all the important details, Cassandra thanked the doctor and paid him, walking him to the door when he was done with his free drink.

"So, what do you call this again...? Courtesan's... Oh my... Well, t-thank you. Please come again!"

Ledger :
Less:
1gm - Silver Sliver for Roman
5gm - One bag of dried Courtesan's Tea leaves good for a month *

* - To the mod grading this thread, please adjust the price accordingly if you think it is too low for such an amount.

-fin-
there is something
i have to say to you
i cannot contain myself
when in your presence
i'm so humble
touch me
don't hide our love
woman to man

Cassandra Coven
Tortured Soul

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Verilian on July 11th, 2011, 1:48 pm

Roman

Lores: House Work Call

Cassandra Coven

• +1 Seduction

Lores: Hip Acrobatics, A Promise is a Promise, Lore: Courtesan's Tea

Expense: -6 Gold Mizas

Loot: 1 Month supply of Courtesan's Tea

You Question My Logic? :
Didn't really have any xp I could give Roman, Cassandra gets a point for seduction even if it was just an act.

Notes: Even though they're short, I love the little threads that some of you guys do where you take care of things that other people would have just said, "Oh yeah, I did that" even though they didn't actually rp it.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)