Why are Charoda so unpopular?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Postby Acanthus on June 8th, 2011, 3:14 am

A large part of my family is vegetarian but we feed our pets real food. Forcing strictly carnivore species like cats, dogs, hermit crabs, fish, and snakes (we own all of these) to become herbivores is just...wrong and unhealthy.
Acanthus
Wizard

Words: 11928
Joined roleplay: May 31st, 2011, 9:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Ciryll on June 8th, 2011, 3:31 am

Sorry, and sorry. Didn't mean to sidetrack into the real world too far and get things off topic. Sadly Acanthus, there are indeed people like that. Nothing like hearing a woman explain to you that the reason she's only feeding her pitbull veggies and boiled rice is because the "Earth Mother" told her it was a cure for bad energy, and how the world would be cured if everyone fed their animals the same way. If that makes you angry, imagine being trapped in a workplace with that person.
Don't get me wrong, my own mother is a vegetarian, and that's not something she ever imposed on anyone else. I was just sharing an example of real world idiocy at work.

Getting back to the topic at hand. Basically yes, my whole problem is that the Charoda and Charbosi are under developed. I have too many questions and not enough answers, and even if I had time to ask them all I'd wear out peoples probably already thin patience with me. :)
Ciryll
Player

Words: 9740
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2011, 1:22 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Acanthus on June 8th, 2011, 3:49 am

Just tell her that's ridiculous and that the Earth Mother created the Tauren who slaughter and feast upon hundreds of animals during the Great Hunt and she doesn't mind THAT...

It's a WoW thing. ;)
Acanthus
Wizard

Words: 11928
Joined roleplay: May 31st, 2011, 9:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Lucy on July 18th, 2011, 9:13 pm

It's hard to choose from races, I think. I was thinking which to pick for a long time, I liked Charoda. I acctually liked Chaktawe, Charoda, Inarta, Klevic, Nuit and Vantha. I don't know, but Charoda is just less interesting then other races. That's just my opinion, I don't know for others.
Lucy
No need to teach an eagle to fly

Words: 48734
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2011, 8:45 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Rysoh Ymasu on August 4th, 2011, 6:43 pm

I could never play a Charoda. Never.
Rysoh Ymasu
Friendly Fishman

Words: 1479
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2011, 4:20 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Postby Kerehi Ymasu on August 4th, 2011, 6:55 pm

Me either Rysoh, never.

Please see my absence thread if I have not responded in some way in over 24 hours

This PC will be active in late fall. :)
Kerehi Ymasu
Player

Words: 2151
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2011, 6:36 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby yingxuy on December 5th, 2011, 3:06 am

Under a variety of sea is particularly dangerous, they have their own way of handling their affairs.
yingxuy
Player

Words: 124
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2011, 12:28 am
Race: Ethaefal

Previous