[Flashback] Finding the Void (Wrenmae)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Seidaku on July 26th, 2011, 10:33 pm

Seidaku was more than willing to let the topic drop, as uncomfortable with giving praise as Wrenmae was receiving it. Instead, he tilted his head to better watch his student work. Really, there was not a wrong way to draw the Glyphs, he had determined. It was ultimately a matter of efficiency. Any manner of drawings, etchings, or carvings, sufficiently charged with intent by the worker, would modify the flow of Djed in an area. How much depended on the focus and determination of the worker, which meant that each Glyphist would naturally drift toward symbols that suited them best.

As Wrenmae was already doing. Despite his protestations to the contrary, the boy was gifted. Seidaku knew that even now, years later, his Glyphs still bore remnants of the way that Vauthor had taught him.

He watched as the point of nothingness swirled once more into existence. The perfect, beautiful darkness formed a gently rotating circle of darkness that hovered silently in the air while the paper and ink below it dried, crisped, and finally crumbled to dust and ash. Without the assistance in feeding Djed into the portal, Wrenmae let it slide closed and sat back.

"Thank you, Seidaku," Wrenmae said, dusting bits of burned paper from his clothes, "Can we meet again sometime? I...have some more manipulations of Djed to show you."

"Oh, umm, certainly," Seidaku said, realizing belatedly that the interior of his home was beginning to grow dark. Then the import of what Wrenmae had said sank in. He was offering to elaborate on what he had shown earlier, when his flesh had rippled and flowed into a new form. With a wide smile, he said, "Certainly. I, ah, look forward to it."
Seidaku
Gazing into the Void

Words: 140247
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2011, 5:23 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Fallacy on July 28th, 2011, 12:54 am

XP Award!

Name:Seidaku
XP Award:
  • Glyphing- 4
  • Voiding- 1
  • Teaching- 3
  • Writing- 1
  • Drawing- 2
Lore:
  • Using Glyphs with Voiding
  • Agreeing to Teach Voiding
  • The bag we fell out of
  • Witnessing morphing
Notes:

Name:Wrenmae
XP Award:
  • Running- 1
  • Acrobatics- 1
  • Voiding- 1
  • Morphing- 2
  • Glyphing- 1
Lore:
  • Immortals
  • Finding a Voiding Teacher
  • Voiding Basics
  • Similarities Between Voiding and Malediction
  • What nothing is
  • Glyphs (Basic)
  • Drawing Glyphs
Notes:

Yay for Wrenmae learning Voiding.

Any questions or concerns about the rewards gained please send a PM :)

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Previous