From the frying pan into the fire [Rak'kena]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A half-collapsed city of alabaster and gold fiercely governed by Eypharians. Even partially ruined, it is the crown of the desert and a worthy testament to old glories and rising powers.

Postby Fade on June 10th, 2011, 8:03 pm

Cowards, Fade felt a deep sense of apprehension grow like a vine, spreading through her. This was no safe place, even being her own self or even as Rak’kenas play thing, this was no safe city.
Every Eypharian looked suspect, everyone and every shadow was cold and it wasn’t only the Ranuri that kept her anchored to him, there was a basic instinct of survival: bad was better then worst.

Their passage was noted by some Eypharians, looks were drawn to her, thanks to her gnosis, and her exotic features. She kept close to Rak’kena like a shadow, attached by an invisible chain. A chain similar to the one that made her red mark, it would look similar to a wine stain but looking closer you could spot the chain.

His question left Fade mildly surprised, her face looking perplexed for some instances, she opened her mouth then replying looking straight into his eyes “I do what you want” She paused and added in a halting voice“Slavers will take me away from you, coward or not coward”

And it was the simple truth, the simple naked truth though maybe contorted and nonsensical seen from Rak’kenas point of view.

She looked behind her shoulder furtively, in that glance she saw the road that had taken her here, stretching far and wide through land and memory, from the circus tents to Syliras, to the Sea of Grass and now here, at the side of an Eypharian. If she weren’t under his influence this moment would be one of the saddest in her life, alone, miles from the home she didn’t have and completely completely lost.
Fade
Player

Words: 105680
Joined roleplay: May 8th, 2010, 10:58 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Rak'kena on June 17th, 2011, 11:41 pm

"I do what you want."

Rak'kena got gooseflesh when he heard Fade such a thing. It wasn't that he was spooked or caught off guard by this, but the sudden rush of power over her, just able to do whatever he wanted and she would comply, it felt great. Unnaturally great. Rak'kena was doubtful though, assuming she wanted something from him, and was just talking, saying anything, to get him to trust her. He had to test this, to find out how true she was to her word, because he was never trusting of worse. Rak'kena suddenly shifted direction. One moment they were walking down the street of the Market, the next Fade was once again against the wall, her arms pinned against a wall over her head, one hand of the Eypharian's for each of hers, and the two spare holding onto her chest. It was impossible to ignore where this was going. "And what if I wanted to petch you right here, in front of everyone here in Ahnatep? What if I wanted to make you scream your mother's name in pleasure, pain, ecstasy, and grief at the same time? What if I wanted to tear off your clothing and make you walk around the city with nothing to guard your soft skin from the harsh glare of Syna's sun? Would you still then want to do what I wanted?" Rak'kena expected fright, fear, a shaking head, a quick and certain denial of everything she claimed, Rak'kena was ready for it, because when she said 'No', he was going to punish her, doing just as he threatened. He would to, and who would stop him from committing such a crime on Fade? Nobody. They might watch, cheer, even mock Fade without mercy. She may not have been officially a slave, but if she was treated like one, there wouldn't be a soul around that wouldn't assume just that.

Rak'kena moved his lips closer to her face. His breath was hot in the warmth of midday. His moist exhales embracing her face, so close. Most people wouldn't be able to resist shuddering in fear or discomfort. Could Fade? Would she, by some strange chance, actually tolerate such a crude behavior? Could the threats of being used as simple sexual entertainment in such a public display push her further than she could stand? Or was there something about her that truly made her want what he wanted? Did she want him to screw her right there as if they were nothing greater than two animals just because he felt the urge to? Rak'kena simply couldn't imagine a sane person being willing to do that, to want it. Rak'kena knew he wasn't sane, yet even he wouldn't allow himself to be used as he thought about abusing her right there. Submission just wasn't his thing. "Tell me, girl. What is it you want right now."
Rak'kena
"Pressor belongs to me."

Words: 35583
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2011, 5:13 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet

Postby Fade on June 18th, 2011, 2:30 pm

Fade gasped as she was pinned to the wall, chest heaving as he spoke, eyes wide in surprise. . Her mind reeled under his vile desires and she ached to fulfil them.

“"Tell me, girl. What is it you want right now."
She smiled trying to free her arms in an almost playful manner, she knew he wanted some resistance. She chuckled and replied smoothly using almost his same words " I want to be taken right here, in front of everyone here in Ahnatep. I want to scream my mother's name in pleasure, pain, ecstasy, and grief at the same time. I want you to tear off my clothing and make me walk around the city with nothing to guard my soft skin from the harsh glare of Syna's sun. I would do what you wanted”
Her smile widened “Look down” She jerked her chest trying to gesture to her pulsing mark arching her flexible back “See that?” She whispered “I do what you want” She repeated, then added softly, pressiing herself against him her presence intoxicating thanks to the allure her mark granted her “Whatever you want, whenever you want, however you want.”
Last edited by Fade on June 19th, 2011, 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fade
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Rak'kena on June 18th, 2011, 3:40 pm

Rak'kena was thoroughly shocked to find Fade still strong in her claims, she quivered, but not so much in fear as in desire, as he did. He was pleased, but too shocked to fully understand how overjoyed he was to understand this. He released her hands, her chest, but he did not move away from her. His hand reached up as his index and middle finger brushed gently against that mark, the symbol of a gnosis gifted by a god or goddess. He wasn't certain yet why it worked the way it did, but he was certain that he enjoyed such a thing. "Interesting." Rak'kena now understood how he felt about Fade. She was more than a tool, more than a human girl without any use but sex or any other lowly skills she may possess. She was a jewel, a treasure he had to keep to himself, he wanted to keep her to himself. She may have been human, but she drew him towards her in ways he wasn't familiar with.

And with precious gems, you are always careful when you handle them. Rak'kena took a step back, only one. He offered his hand to her again, to lead her away from this place, from people who were staring at their strange performance, from others watching her the way Rak'kena watched for opportunities to rise up. "I want to talk with you. I can tear your clothes off later. For now, I want to talk." Rak'kena grinned, but was serious too. It was true he wanted to take her, but he wanted more to keep her to himself, and oddly enough, to treat her well. It was strange to think that a normal woman, unmarked by Nikali who would shudder and cry under his torments, he wouldn't hesitate to humiliate and torture in any of his very creative ways, but Fade, who seemed intent on making herself happy by directly making himself happy, he felt she needed to be cared for, lest she slip through his fingers like sand. She was the kind of item a Pressor would have, if even a Pressor could find such a gem.

Assuming she took his hand once again, Rak'kena would begin moving once again through the market and around the city. He no longer had an interest in showing Fade Ahnatep anymore, he had no interest to talk about it. He wanted to talk about her. "Why me?" Rak'kena's face was cold at that moment, a solid straight expression as he asked the question. There had to be a reason why she wanted to do what he wanted, rather than the Pressora Bashti or any of the other Eypharians of the city. Every single one of them would have something they wanted. Everybody wanted something. Why did she choose the strangest, possibly the sickest of them all? Perhaps it was fate that forced it, fate knew he was going to be Pressor someday, fate gave him Fade. That was a thought he enjoyed.
Rak'kena
"Pressor belongs to me."

Character sheet

Postby Fade on June 19th, 2011, 2:59 pm

Fade smiled as he let her go accepting his guiding hand, she followed him glad he had understood who he was dealing with.

“Why me?”
Fade bit her lip trying to find the right words then spoke slowly, explaining everything, he wanted to talk after all... “I am marked by the goddess Nikali, sovereign over lust, addiction and slavery. I was marked a few years ago when a slave in the circus where I also performed as a contortionist.
I do what you want, though how, is a matter you have to clarify.”
She trailed off then continued “For example I knew you wanted me to break the fingers of that man, but not exactly in what way…”

She touched her mark gently “As to why you…well, a touch is all it takes. Sometimes you can fight the compulsions sometimes you just get overwhelmed and I can only serve one at a time, in this case, you” She smiled at him with something close to adoration

For many slaves, as Fade had been, being marked was the turning point in their lives, they were usually treated much better by their owners and their lives became so much easier. But being free was a torture, knowing that a touch would make you somebody else’s, the burden was a heavy and painful one, for someone who has nothing to lose there is nothing to be lost. Nikalis mark made life so much easier for the lucky people she chose.
Fade
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Rak'kena on June 26th, 2011, 4:43 am

Fade couldn't have understood just how powerful her words truly were. Just by the simple revelations that it was not her that chose him, but his own actions that made her stay with him made his mouth water like some savage starving wolf watching a defenseless rabbit. It wasn't her choice, but his own. Of course it was! It could only make sense that way, that Rak'kena had the power to manipulate her like this. He sighed heavily, feeling his mood drastically lift even higher than it already was. He couldn't care less about her being a contortionist or working in a circus. He only cared about the gnosis. She was more than just an obedient-to-no-end human girl now, but she was a step closer to a god, meaning that if he owned her, Rak'kena was that much closer to being divine in his own eyes. That was what truly mattered.

By now, they had left the market, leaving the man with broken fingers a good half mile away, and nearing his own home. He wanted to hide her away, now feeling quite aware that someone who might know just who Fade was, a marked of Nikali, and what she was capable of, would want her bad enough to risk their lives in a fight with Rak'kena. He didn't want to risk her being lost though. She was a treasure now, his treasure.

Finally reaching his small home, Rak'kena pushed open the door and in a mock-politeness, offered Fade to enter. Of course, she belonged to him now, he expected it, and if she spoke the truth, she wanted to not be taken from him. Even someone not marked would prefer not to be kidnapped though. "Welcome Home." Rak'kena smiled, not saying 'to my home', but implied that this place was hers now, and he saw it as such. He would move up eventually, he would take her with him. She was his trophy, and more, his hidden treasure and gem. "Make yourself comfortable." Comfort was difficult to come by in a two-hundred square foot room with a bunk, a hearth, and trunk. There was nothing about the place that reflected Rak'kena's elegant dress style, what little clothing there was.
Rak'kena
"Pressor belongs to me."

Character sheet

Postby Fade on June 26th, 2011, 10:38 am

Fade followed him silently almost hopeful he would tell her something about himself but he led her away from the market.
He seemed to emanate a sense of heightened happiness and Fade reflected like a mirror that sense, her lips set in a slightly disturbing smile.
Whatever he was thinking he was keeping her, Fade felt relieved as he announced that he had led her to his home.
She entered without hesitation, home was a complicated thing. Home was were the people you loved, cared for lived. Home was a deep feeling, and it came to her as simple as putting on a dress as she entered a room she had never seen before.
It wasn’t much of a home but Fade almost didn’t notice, she paced slowly through the small room her finger running along the rough surface of a trunk, pausing in front of the hearth her footsteps silent.

"Make yourself comfortable."
She sat down on the edge of the bunk slowly, thinking, shrugging off the strap of her bag that under inspection would yield nothing of importance but her costume, ball and a throwing dagger.
There was only on bunk, her previous owner had called her only when he needed her, but even the cold floor would be soft if he wanted it.
“Where shall I sleep?” She asked innocently, other matters where not as pressing, he wouldn’t want to starve her to death for example.

She knew that he was biding his time to pounce, Fade stretched like a cat, her spine forming an impossible arc. She liked her knew home, the only downside to this was that she couldn’t not like her home anyway. Of course more space and commodities would have been appreciated, but Fade had never been used to luxury having travelled all her life.
Fade
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Rak'kena on June 26th, 2011, 4:10 pm

Rak'kena closed the door behind them as watched inquisitively as she stalked around the room. There wasn't much, be he assumed it was several times better than whatever she had been staying in. Likely a tent, if that. She didn't seem to have much with her really. She might even be desperate enough to live with a stranger just so she could survive more easily. Dependence was a good motivator to keeping another pleased. "Sleep? Next to me. On top of me if you prefer. The bed." Was he dropping innuendos or being quite serious? Rak'kena nodded slowly as he moved to the trunk, his sword, his cloak, a second less appealing set of clothing inside, and sat on it, and he continued to watch Fade as she did as he allowed. Making herself at home. It was hers as well now. Despite her being more or less a prisoner. His purpose for them sleeping in the same bed was more than the constant touch, but if, by some chance, she tried to leave in the middle of the night, Rak'kena would be roused from sleep. He wouldn't let her leave him now that he had her.

"I think we should name you. An Eypharian name. Later, maybe. I want to know, what do you want right now?" Rak'kena knew what he wanted, but he also wanted to know if Fade had her own desires when she wasn't forced to want the desires of others. Sure, she could probably feel his, lust. But, did she have her own? Could she even understand what she herself wanted? Rak'kena was curious to know. A normal person, and it had been established thoroughly by now that Fade was anything but a normal person, surely would not desire sex with a despicable creature like Rak'kena. Yet, if she craved it, then he could assume that she was bound to his desires. If she said something that didn't quite fit what he wanted at that moment, he could understand she had her own feelings.
Rak'kena
"Pressor belongs to me."

Character sheet

Postby Fade on June 27th, 2011, 8:36 am

She nodded silently at his answer but frowned at his second remark. Another name? Her mouth formed an o of disbelief then she chuckled lightly “And what may that be? What is my name?” She asked tilting her head, her word choices indicated that she had nothing contrary to his suggestion, she was just curious.
Having only one mark Fade still kept her identity intact, the gnosis working only on contact if she wanted to identify his needs, but she was under his influence.

He asked her again what she wanted, Fade got up slowly, and she didn’t need to touch him to remember his burning lust. His need was her need after all.
He would be surprised though, her mark didn’t only affect her, set side that ranuri’s were more trusted then other people and had a certain allure, her gnosis also augmented pleasure.

She slowly walked up to where he was sitting a coy smile twisting her lips, she sat down in his lap her weight probably nothing to him. She whispered in his ear, her lips almost touching him her breath heavy “Before or after anything…” She shivered slightly “I want to know who you are…”
She teased him almost pulling away from the embrace then coming closer pressing herself to him she continued “and…I want you to do what you may…now, then, anytime and anyplace and anything”
Fade
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Rak'kena on June 28th, 2011, 2:22 am

Typically, Rak'kena had an acute sense of time. Everything he did was methodical, with reason, and often at a very specific time, be it a set bell and chime of the day or more of a situational prime for something to happen, he was always very aware of it. Except, now, it faded from his consciousness altogether. There was only a few times when Rak'kena forgot everything has he became entirely engulfed in his desires, but when he worked on fulfilling them, he gave them his entire, undivided, attention. Fade had drawn that out of him so easily he hadn't even realized how unaware he was caught, but this strange feeling being aggressively advanced towards, it was heating his body, flood his urges to take her. He half snarled, half whispered as she asked about her new name. "I'll give you one, another time." Rak'kena reached out with a strong hand, wrapping his palm around the back of her neck and pulled her close to him, and planted a long heated moist kiss on that soft tender neck of hers. He could feel her pulse through his lips as he did this.

"I am Rak'kena, the vengeful outcast of the House of West Winds. Abandoned son of my father, and forgotten brother to my sister." Did that tell Fade what she wanted to know? It didn't matter, that was who he was for now. Someday, Pressor Rak'kena would be his title and name, and she would be at his feet as he ruled the Eypharian city of Ahnatep. His kissed her again, his lips pressing viciously against her throat, only pausing to breathe, to spray that flesh with his warm lustful breath. Then she pulled away, only for a brief moment, and only very slightly, then returned to him, teasing him with the thought she was going to pull away entirely. Rak'kena grinned, latching onto her with all four muscular arms, and he stood up, easily cradling her body against him as he moved to the bunk and lay her down. He had gone too far to turn away now. Whether it was his hunger, Fade's attractive body, or the divine tug of that powerful mark, Rak'kena couldn't stop himself. His hands moved, methodically to strip away one piece of clothing at a time from her body. Oddly enough, he was gentle, calm, not so animalistic as he proved he could be when they were in the market and he threatened her there. No, he was ignorant of who she was then. He thought she was just an arrogant woman thinking she could outplay him in a battle of cleverness, but she revealed herself as being so much more valuable. He wouldn't risk harming her, especially not now, not in the beginning. If she had been as he originally assumed, she would have been lucky to see his home, to keep any clothing in usable condition, to not be broken and battered horribly, but he was too fond of her. He didn't want to destroy something he planned on taking quite often.
Rak'kena
"Pressor belongs to me."

Character sheet

PreviousNext