(The Golden Dragon) First Day On The Job (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Ever on May 30th, 2011, 4:43 pm

90th of Spring 511 AV

Ever walked confidently around the Golden Dragon, taking note of everything that went on here. It was a very lively place. There were entertainers at every corner and other workers doing their jobs as well. They all seemed to have smiles on their faces, so she took to the assumption that this wasn't going to be so hard. She wondered what her first service was going to be, as she scanned the various faces of the patrons that resided here. They weren't all bad looking at least. There were some young faces here and there.

Her eyes then fell upon a large group of men, loud and smiling. She walked across the room to the group, and stood in the center of the madness. She enjoyed the way all of their eyes were on her, giving her their full attention. She knew the clothes she was wearing made her body look oh so attractive, and this played on her confidence level nicely. "So what can I do for you boys," She asked in a smooth and innocent voice, tilting her head to the side and batting her large eyelashes.

She thought about the various answers that were about to be shot at her, but kept calm, knowing that she was in control in this situation. She rested her booted foot on a stood, showing off the more sexy side of it, before twisting her body around to where she sat with one leg over another in a very attractive position. "I am at your service, men." She smiled, confidently.
Ever
Anything To Survive

Words: 27630
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2011, 8:02 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nil'kayn on June 10th, 2011, 12:31 am

Kayn didn't even know how he had ended up here. He had been wandering around, when a group of intoxicated men, had pulled him in with them, and entered some sort of establishment. The men had been very chummy and paid for him. He now sat with the group of men who sat there oogling the waitresses that strolled around the room. Kayn sat in the middle of them quite confused and slightly drunk.

He saw the beautiful woman approach, his eyes straying over her. finally realizing he was oogling her he, cast his gaze downward into his lap. It was quite a new idea to him of modesty, and manners, particularly with women. He had spent his life with men mostly, occasional seeing a Nikivak or two, but never up close.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
Note: Unless stated otherwise, Nilkayn is speaking in common, except for his thoughts.
Disclaimer: All the images I use ARE NOT MINE, and I do not claim ownership of them. Thank you to the artists, photographers, or models who created them.
Nil'kayn
Someone...

Words: 60524
Joined roleplay: May 27th, 2011, 10:28 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Ever on June 10th, 2011, 2:39 am

Ever scanned over the faces of the men confidently. Looking at the expressions they gave her, she already knew what was on each of their minds. Men's thoughts were so painfully obvious. Brushing back a strand of red hair out of her face, she noticed one staring man in general.

Her eyes fell to him, and a sly smirk formed slowly on her lips. She stood from her stool, and slowly came over to him. She stood, hand on her hip, leaning over just enough to where her beautiful red her flooded over her shoulders, and brushed her cheeks. Her blue eyes gleamed in the light of the room. "You..." She spoke smoothly, "Tell me your name." She would be lying if she said this man didn't spark an interest in her. He seemed so...out of place.
Ever
Anything To Survive

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nil'kayn on June 14th, 2011, 3:16 am

Kayn glanced up, to meet the woman's eyes. He could feel Nil's rage at the woman telling them to do anything, but both of them attempted to suppress it but it was still there. "Nil-kayn, b-but call me Kayn." He stuttered slightly dumbstruck by the woman's forthrightness, and beauty. All he had experienced with woman was complexity and an enigma, never had they been so forthright. He fidgeted slightly looking into the woman's eyes, his eyes darting towards his things that had been stashed underneath table.
Note: Unless stated otherwise, Nilkayn is speaking in common, except for his thoughts.
Disclaimer: All the images I use ARE NOT MINE, and I do not claim ownership of them. Thank you to the artists, photographers, or models who created them.
Nil'kayn
Someone...

Character sheet

Postby Ever on June 22nd, 2011, 9:45 pm

Ever watched him intentsely. His every move, his every twitch. She made sure to note them. After she had finished speaking to him, she noticed something flicker in his eyes. Anger? The slyness of her smirk seemed to grow at the stuttered reply, "Tell me, Kayn, what exactly are you here for?" She watched his eyes dart away. She noticed how green they were. She has never seen eyes such as these. Well, she has never seen a man such as this either. He looked a bit...green. But who was she to judge someone by their appearance.

She sat back on a large wooden coffee table, leaning back on her hands for support. Tilting her head to the right a bit, she crossed her legs. It was not supposed to be a seductive gesture, but by the looks the men around her were sending her way, she could tell it obviously looked like one. She held in an eyeroll, and waited for the man to reply.
Ever
Anything To Survive

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nil'kayn on June 23rd, 2011, 1:07 am

Kayn's eyes glanced around him noting there reactions to the woman leaning back. He turned his head back to the woman He didn't know ho to answer the woman's question. "Erm, well I dunno." He really didn't it was only by chance that the group of men had decided that he was a long lost friend that should join them for there evening entertainment, he didn't know any of them or know what exactly sort of entertainment they wanted, but glancing around particularly at the man at his table and the woman, he had a good guess.
Nil'kayn
Someone...

Character sheet

Postby Ever on June 23rd, 2011, 4:16 am

Ever raised a brow in question. "You don't know?" For some odd reason she wanted to laugh, but she held it in so she didn't make the man feel any more uncomfortable than he looked. She sat up straight, and gripped the edge of the table softly for balance. She thought about his words. He didn't know. Hello fascination, thy name is Ever.

She stood once again, finding it hard to stay in one play too long, for fear of drunken groping hands reaching a little too far into her personal space. She smiled down at the man, before lifting her small hand to his face to brush a lock of hair to the side, "Well i'm the host, and you're my guest. Just tell me what I can do for you." It was an innocent question. He was the first man she had met in a long time that hadn't jumped to the first answer that were on most other men's minds. At least he was a gentleman. She could repect that.
Ever
Anything To Survive

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nil'kayn on June 29th, 2011, 7:12 am

Kayn noticed the raised eyebrow, and was slightly embarrassed, he though about how silly he looked not even knowing where he was exactly or why he was here. She straightened herself and gripped the table he noticed her fingers whiten under the pressure as he blood was pushed out of them.

He knew of what transpired between woman and man within a bedroom. He knew of the creation of children, but this did not even register as a fact at this moment.

She suddenly stood and he leaned back slightly slightly cowered by this strange woman, he was also very ashamed of himself in away that he couldn't act as he normally did, but under that woman's gaze his body turned to jelly and his resolve crumbled.

She then continued her movement reaching down to brush a lock of hair out of his face, he hadn't even noticed that there. He froze completely still, he wanted to flinch but didn't want to hurt the females feelings. Only slightly did the such words as host and guest register in his mind as he was drinking in the site of this beautiful woman, scared and thrilled at the same time.

He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it again without saying anything, he continued to do this for a few seconds looking to all the world like a fish. "Erm...A drink would be nice....?" In what he hoped was a firm voice, but it failed as his voice cracked as it had done many years ago as a teenager.
Nil'kayn
Someone...

Character sheet

Postby Ever on July 2nd, 2011, 9:31 am

Ever let out a small laugh, smiling beautifully at him. She was growing fonder of this man every second that passed. He wasn't a pervert looking to get lucky, but...a bit more alcohol might change that situation. At that thought her smile grew, "And what exactly would you like to drink, Kayn?" She eyed the men around them, still drooling like dogs. Well, she guessed she had to be polite. "And what would you all like to drink?" She asked, bringing herself to stand.
Ever
Anything To Survive

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nil'kayn on July 2nd, 2011, 10:34 am

Kayn glanced at the men around them takeing in the strange the looks they kept giving the woman. One of the men spoke up, "Missy could you be a sweetheart and get us all an ale, even our green friend here." Slapping the akalak on the back he fished into his money pouch handing the coins to the woman.

Kayn glanced between them hopeing to catch his breath when the woman walked off to get ther drinks.
Last edited by Nil'kayn on July 9th, 2011, 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nil'kayn
Someone...

Character sheet

Next