Just a Slight BUMP in the Road...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Postby Kaja on June 9th, 2011, 4:38 pm

I know I am slightly new here, and I hate that I might be unavailable for a few days already, but it may be so, and I didn't want anyone to think I was really going away, away...

Today is the day of my lithotripsy. I have done pretty well, better then I thought actually with my anxiety, and a bit of craziness in the head about it all. (I have never had it before, so fear factor is high, even though I know it isn't anything to worry about. AHHH the fear of the unknown...) Anyway, I don't know how I will be feeling and what I will be feeling up to doing the next couple days, and over the weekend. I hope to feel maybe a little worse for wear but nothing that will keep me away from writing. We will see. It all depends on how Loopy I am on any pain meds I may or may not take. HAHA...
Kaja
I want to belong...to someone...

Words: 94413
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2011, 10:37 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Vanator on June 9th, 2011, 7:11 pm

No worries Kaja, focus on your procedure. I assume you are receiving it for stones, in which case I have felt your pain...literally. Take care and come back soon! Hope all goes well :)
Vanator
There is fire shut up in my bones.

Words: 940033
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2010, 1:16 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Nil'kayn on June 9th, 2011, 11:40 pm

No problem Kaja, look after yourself RL comes first(at least that's what I hear >.>). Hope it all goes well.

~Nilkayn
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
Note: Unless stated otherwise, Nilkayn is speaking in common, except for his thoughts.
Disclaimer: All the images I use ARE NOT MINE, and I do not claim ownership of them. Thank you to the artists, photographers, or models who created them.
Nil'kayn
Someone...

Words: 60524
Joined roleplay: May 27th, 2011, 10:28 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Kaja on June 10th, 2011, 12:27 am

Update:

Things went fine, and while I don't think I will posting much today. I think I might be okay for tomorrow. :) My head is still a bit woozy from the sleepy stuff LOL...
Kaja

Character sheet

Postby Kaja on June 10th, 2011, 1:57 pm

The day after and I am surprisingly pretty pain free. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad, but as long as everything exists fine and is like this well I can't complain now can i? :D

So if this continues I should be writing without a problem. YAY!!! go me...
Kaja

Character sheet

Postby Kaja on June 13th, 2011, 9:35 pm

All right guys!! I'm back!! All good as new. Just a bit tired from all the insane worrying that I did for NOOOOTHIIINGG!!! LOL So figures... *rolls eyes at self. I'm also tired from of course all the pain and such. Does anyone else go through when they are in pain whether it be a silly headache or something more major you get really tired after? Anyway, if you've experienced that then you know where I am at. LOL
Kaja

Character sheet