[Training Grounds] Built Isurian Tough (Jokor)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Training Grounds] Built Isurian Tough (Jokor)

Postby Archon on July 24th, 2011, 2:59 am

"Smart choice," the Knight growled, and then offered Jokor a roughened and calloused hand, "You can call me Ser Alero Tynar, or Ser Alero if you need to be short. What's your name, boy?"

This time Alero didn't move to attack Jokor as he introduced himself, and then he gave a small nod, "Come with me. We need to go to the Recruitment Office and make this official," and with that the Knight lead the way out of the training room, the others still viciously sparring with each other.

Illumination of Development

Jokor
  • +3 Dagger
  • +3 Brawling
  • +2 Intimidation
  • +2 Rhetoric

Lores: Nobility without civility, A humbling lesson, Bending is better than breaking

Care to see more? :
Dagger and Brawling experience for the sparring, Intimidation experience for the insults, and Rhetoric experience for the conversation.

Notes: Well done! Just a bit of formality left and Jokor will be a fully fledged Squire. :)
My posting and other AS work will be slow for the time being. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I'll try to get back up and running at full speed soon.
Archon
Luminous Herald

Words: 107090
Joined roleplay: April 17th, 2011, 12:34 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous