[Seidaku's Home] A "Proper" Introduction (Seidaku, Nasilia)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Yanessavhanet on July 27th, 2011, 2:28 pm

"Ah, my dear Seidaku," Vhanet said, with a voice that trembled slightly in a show of fear, as she stood up from the bed and walked towards the man, giving a small gesture with her hand to indicate to Nasilia that she should move off of the bed, "I've upset you, haven't I? I've not focused on you as much as I should have," she came up and wrapped her arms slowly around Seidaku's neck as she pressed her body close against him, "Please... Allow me to make amends to you..."

She slowly pulled herself up to kiss Seidaku, pressing her feminine curves against his torso as her fingers played with his hair. It wouldn't do to have him all dejected and mopey, at least not yet, and so she aimed to completely overwhelm his senses with pleasure and desire.

When she finally released the kiss she put a bit of ragedness to her breath, and she writhed slowly against Seidaku as she gave a sultry whisper, her voice still cloaked in illusion, "Please... Won't you let me make it up to you and allow me to show you how much I love you?"
Yanessavhanet
Alt of Alenias, Deceptive Seductress

Words: 83625
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2011, 4:37 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Seidaku on July 27th, 2011, 9:35 pm

"It's, umm, quite alright," Seidaku muttered, still unable to meet Vhanet's eyes, "I am not, ah, not upset. I just need to get, umm, used to the new... situation." It was not a lie, so much as a half truth.

As Vhanet neared, Seidaku's eyes strayed to the woman he would be sharing her affections with and he was again seized in the grip of jealousy, a jealousy that was now tempered by the sad realization that he could not compete with her. Then Vhanet was pressed against him, gentle pressure forcing his attention fully back to her, his jealousy ebbing with one simple realization. If he had to share, he would share.

When Vhanet's mouth met his, thoughts of jealousy and competition vanished like morning mist, and his perception shrank until it encompassed only the two of them. At least for those few, wonderful moments, there was nothing else.

Seidaku's ragged breathing matched Vhanet's when she broke the kiss. His eyes widened when he realized exactly what she meant. He could not deny that he wanted to, but it was all so very sudden, and in the wake of such a large revelation about her and him and Nasilia...

For one of only a scant few times in his life, in the conflict between passion and reason, reason surrendered the field. Impossibly large, dark eyes filled his awareness, "I, umm, you... love?," he could feel himself grinning stupidly, and could not have done anything to stop it even if he had wanted to.
Seidaku
Gazing into the Void

Words: 140247
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2011, 5:23 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Nasilia on July 27th, 2011, 10:51 pm

Nasilia went with the act, nuzzling when she should, kissing when it was necessary, and moving out of the way when she was told. Abandoning herself to Vhanet, she found any expressions of jealousy irrelevant. She was less of a person now; such feelings were not for her nor were many others. The slender woman left Vhanet to her devices and sat to the side, waiting patiently for her next 'order'. Had she become a servant to Vhanet knowingly?

It felt strange knowing that Seidaku was completely brainwashed by her. Were such emotions real in the midst of an illusion? The metaphysical weight of the situation seemed to dissipate due to one simple premise: I am a slave to my destiny. Even though I know that this is what people call 'wrong'...it is my new life now...

She came back from her reflective meditation and glanced at Vhanet and Seidaku. Her expression was blank and more curious than anything. She didn't deny how pleasurable Vhanet was, and in that, the pain subsided. Life was only suffering to her, and Vhanet was her dream of which she would never awaken.
Nasilia
Come home to me...

Words: 31120
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2011, 6:24 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Symenestra

Postby Yanessavhanet on July 30th, 2011, 6:46 pm

"Yes Seidaku," Vhanet whispered, placing soft kisses on Seidaku's neck as she slowly drew him back towards the bed, "I love you, and I ache with the desire to show you my feelings," as she spoke and moved her hands moved down along his back and started to slowly pull up Seidaku's shirt.

Soft caresses, kisses, nibbles, and whispers of the pleasure to come encourage Seidaku to allow Vhanet to strip him of his clothing, and each article she removed was followed by one of her own falling to the floor, revealing more of her skin and her soft and curved figure.

As she drew Seidaku down onto the bed her dark eyes, bright with anticipation of the coming pleasure, turned to Nasilia briefly. She wondered if the Symenestra would watch, or if she would be too embarrassed as many others typically were. It was only a glance though, and her gaze and full attention quickly returned to Seidaku and showing him her "love".

~*~*~*~*~

After having thoroughly made sure that both herself and Seidaku were satisfied Vhanet gave out a sigh as she lay back upon the bed, and then nuzzled up against Seidaku, "Delightful..." she murmured softly against his skin, "You were wonderful..."

Her dark eyes sought out Nasilia in the small room even as she continued to nuzzle softly against Seidaku. Vhanet had lost track of her during the thrill of passion, but now she was curious to see just how, even if, the Symenestra had enjoyed the show.
Yanessavhanet

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nasilia on August 3rd, 2011, 3:29 pm

Nasilia remained silent during the exchange, watching for a little while and drifting off at the same time. It was not her place to be part of that sexual encounter, so she simply waited while her mistress played with her toy. She wondered if the poor fellow even knew he was nothing more than a dildo with legs. A crude way to put it, but that was probably the extent of his value to Vhanet.

When she finished up, again, she remained silent and calm. His satisfaction in her meant he wouldn't try to sleep with her; that simply would not happen even if Vhanet ordered it. She squeezed her legs together and closed her eyes in a bit of a meditative state, trying to focus herself so as to not appear promiscuous or perverted. After all, it was hard to ignore sex.
Nasilia
Come home to me...

Postby Seidaku on August 3rd, 2011, 5:42 pm

With Vhanet pressed against him, his concerns for sharing her affections evaporated in the heat of the moment. He had a moment to appreciate that the loose fitting fashions that Vhanet favored had an added benefit of a simplicity in removal, but then the articles of clothing dropped from his fingers and his mind was entirely occupied with the silken texture of her skin under his hands.

He returned her kisses with increasing fervor, awkwardness and nervousness drowned in the rising tide of passion. Seidaku followed Vhanet downward onto the bed, with eyes for no one but her.

~*~*~*~*~

Laying upon his narrow matress, one arm around Vhanet's shoulders, holding her tight against his side, Seidaku stared blankly at the ceiling and released a satisfied sigh. With the arm not wrapped around Vhanet, he propped himself up onto one elbow, smiled down at her, and said, "That was..."

He trailed off into wide eyed silence when his gaze slipped past Vhanet's bronzed legs and locked onto Nasilia, the pale woman still sitting, hunched slightly and obviously embarassed at the foot of his bed. With a strangled shout, he scrambled at the sheet and attempted to maneuver it into a position to cover their nakedness. How could he have forgotten that the other woman was there, sitting less than a foot away?

"I, umm, that is... You- Umm, I didn't... That is, umm," he attempted to stammer out an apolgy, but the words would not communicate.
Seidaku
Gazing into the Void

Character sheet

Postby Yanessavhanet on August 12th, 2011, 8:56 pm

It was oh so difficult for Vhanet to keep from smirking at the reactions of her two toys. Nasilia seemed a bit embarrassed by the show, and Seidaku was perfectly happy until he noticed Nasilia. That made her curious just what they would do if their roles were reversed. After a few moments of listening to Seidaku's stammering Vhanet decided to find out.

"Shhhh, It's alright Seidaku," Vhanet said softly as she placed a calming finger over his lips, Ionu's blessing veiling her words once more, "There's no need to feel so bashful. Here, I'll make it better."

With that she slipped over Seidaku and off of the bed, and quickly made her way towards the chair Nasilia was sitting upon, not even bothering to attempt to cover her nakedness. Once she reached the Symenestra she slid onto her lap, straddling her tightly squeezed legs, and then wrapped her hands around Nasilia's neck to pull her into a passionate kiss. As she did she conjured another illusion to whisper into Nasilia's ear, "Are you ready to receive your reward, my dearessst Nasssilia?"
Yanessavhanet

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nasilia on August 15th, 2011, 10:18 pm

Nasilia remained silent as the lovers cuddled, her mind wandering to this, that, and the other. However, she didn't remain totally unaware of the lovers, glancing when appropriate and looking away when not. Eventually she found herself confronted with Vhanet directly, arms wrapped around her in a loving embrace. She met her kiss in kind, seeking her tongue and mouth to fully express her passionate and lustful desires. When the kiss ended, she replied to her question with a silent nod and a peck on the cheek.

She gave Seidaku a very quick but very apprehensive look though she hardly felt he would notice after being ravished. Still, she stroked her lover's hair and nestled into her, a steady calm in her breath.
Nasilia
Come home to me...

Postby Seidaku on August 17th, 2011, 3:43 pm

"Shhhh, It's alright Seidaku," Vhanet said softly as she placed a calming finger over his lips, Ionu's blessing veiling her words once more, "There's no need to feel so bashful. Here, I'll make it better."

Her next actions however, did nothing to calm him. Though, the sight of the pale flesh of her slender back and buttocks, contrasting sharply with her sun darkened limbs, at least served to silence his stammering. When Vhanet straddled Nasilia and began her ministrations, he was trapped between the conflicting drives of voyeuristic embarassment and a need to look away, and a base fascination, compelling him to watch.

In the end, his embarassment won out over whatever thrill watching might have provided and he averted his gaze, trying to afford them as much privacy as was possible in his rather cramped quarters.
Seidaku
Gazing into the Void

Character sheet

Postby Yanessavhanet on September 8th, 2011, 7:54 pm

Vhanet's intention had been to talk to Seidaku some as she rewarded Nasilia, see about encouraging him to relax some, but the Symenestra's eagerness quickly pushed that thought away. Giving a pleased sound Vhanet focused her entire attention on Nasilia, her touches and kisses more gentle and lingering than previous times due to her recent exertions with Seidaku, and she slowly began to pull off and discard the clothing of the other woman.

~*~*~*~*~

After some time Vhanet let out a long and ragged breath as she relaxed against Nasilia on top of the chair. The bed had certainly been more comfortable, but there were definitely some advantages to being somewhere different. Lazily her dark eyes wandered about the small room, pondering what other furniture could provide for some interesting and exciting possibilities, and then her gaze fell upon Seidaku. Nuzzling close up against Nasilia she smiled at the man and softly called out, "Did you enjoy that, my dear? I hoped we would put on a delightful bit of entertainment for you..." her voice was a little thick with her lack of energy, and her eyes a bit droopy as well.

Normally she would not want to be in such a vulnerable state among others, but here with Nasilia and Seidaku she felt it would be safe enough. With the two of them trapped in her words and "love" for them she was confident they wouldn't even think of harming her. All in all, this game was looking very much in her favor, and with plenty of fun from them all too.
Yanessavhanet

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext