[Seidaku's Home] A "Proper" Introduction (Seidaku, Nasilia)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Yanessavhanet on June 17th, 2011, 2:27 am

Season of Summer, Day 12, 511 AV

Holding hands with Nasilia, golden skinned fingers interwoven with the Symenestra's pale digits, Vhanet made her way through the bloody streets of Alvadas. Literally bloody, as the streets ran with the red liquid of life that moved away from the touch, keeping those who walked through the streets dry.

This was to be a test for Nasilia. Since the delightful turn of events last season Vhanet had been careful in how she dealt with the Symenestra. Nasilia had promised to be hers, shown as much so far as well, but Vhanet knew better than to trust to the simple words of another. So she would put Nasilia to the test with Seidaku, and if she failed... well, then Vhanet would have some fun with Seidaku.

"Now remember, Nasssilia," Vhanet said softly to her companion as she caught sight of the cottage, "Ssseidaku doesss not know any of my sssecretsss. You mussst be dissscreet in what you sssay around him," she smiled sweetly and brought up her free hand to lightly stroke Nasilia's cheek, "But I know you won't betray me, will you my little ssspider?" she paused in her steps and leaned forward, bringing her lips to rest gently against Nasilia's ear, "Jussst do whatever I asssk, without quessstion, and you will receive your reward after."

Vhanet gave Nasilia a few moments to respond, and then proceeded up to the door and knocked on it a few times. Putting on a warm smile she waited for Seidaku to answer the door and invite them i.
Yanessavhanet
Alt of Alenias, Deceptive Seductress

Words: 83625
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2011, 4:37 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nasilia on June 18th, 2011, 1:01 am

She had forgotten her old self by this point. Let Vhanet be suspicious, she thought. It is I who is at most risk. Nasilia leaned against her lover and whispered a generic but reassuring, "I will my love," before kissing her warmly simply to prove that she was listening and taking her seriously. Vhanet had mentioned Seidaku before, and she knew he was human. Outside of that, the details were vague.

Nasilia leaned against Vhanet and smiled as her fingers slithered between her own. She grasped Vhanet's hand tightly, squeezing it happily. She whispered back, "I'll be a good girl for my love." Her heart danced as she spoke sweet nothings to Vhanet, growing more attached to her than she had previously desired, but then again, she had no home to go to. In Vhanet, she could find a purpose without shame, and anything outside of that was humility and guilt.
Nasilia
Come home to me...

Words: 31120
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2011, 6:24 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Symenestra

Postby Seidaku on June 20th, 2011, 3:13 pm

The moments preceding Vhanet's knock found Seidaku pacing, six paced in either direction, back and forth across the small main room of his house. He wanted to make another trip to the Conundrum, but Vhanet had mentioned that she might be by today, and he did not want to miss her if she showed up. Perhaps if he left a note, letting her know where to find him...

His thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock at his door. An unconscious smile spread across his face as he crossed the room to answer. The smile dimmed slightly when the door opened far enough to reveal that Vhanet was not alone.

In only a quick glance, it was readily apparent that the similarities between the two women served only to offset their differences. A surprisingly poetic corner of his mind insisted that they were two breeds of rose in bloom. Both were slight and slender, almost delicate, in build. Both had spills of midnight black hair framing their faces, and both had dark eyes with delightfully exotic tones mixed into the iris.

However, the differences were a figurative night and day. An appropriate metaphor, given the nature of those differences. Sun bronzed skin and a snowy paleness, brightly colored clothing and dark. And even the manner in which they held themselves. Vhanet had an air of openness and invitation and - he thought her name was Nasalia, or was it Nasila? - seemed distant, though that could simply be that he did not know her.

But what a poor host he was being, leaving his guests out in the... blood? "Oh, my... please, come in," he said with another smile, "Can I get you something? I have... well, only water, actually."
Seidaku
Gazing into the Void

Words: 140247
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2011, 5:23 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Yanessavhanet on June 23rd, 2011, 5:49 pm

Vhanet was pleased with Nasilia's response, and showed it by strongly and passionately returning the Symenestra's kiss. Perhaps it was paranoid to distrust Nasilia after everything, but Vhanet had not survived the hundred years to adulthood by being trusting.

As Seidaku answered the door Vhanet smiled brightly, and drew upon her mark from Ionu to create an illusion over her voice, "Thank you Seidaku," Vhanet led the way into Seidaku's home, still holding Nasilia's hand, "Allow me to introduce you. Seidaku, this is Nasilia, and Nasilia, this is Seidaku," she smiled sweetly at the two of them as she spoke, and gave a soft squeeze to Nasilia's hand.

She had noticed the faint disappointment when Seidaku saw she was not alone, and that thought gave her an amusing idea. First she would see how the two reacted to each other though, and then would be some fun.
Yanessavhanet

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nasilia on June 25th, 2011, 4:15 pm

Nasilia didn't regard Seidaku as much. He looked like a typical human though she was sure that Vhanet had her reasons for bringing her here. Perhaps she was using her too? She felt silly posing that as a question, of course Vhanet was using Seidaku. Didn't she use all of her friends? Wasn't that her definition of an ally?

She looked up at him and smiled, saying, "It's a pleasure to meet you." She remained silent afterward, feeling somewhat awkward speaking to him. Nasilia was already a naturally introverted person, and when in the presence of strangers, she was even more quiet. She simply let the two talk among themselves while she listened in.
Nasilia
Come home to me...

Postby Seidaku on June 27th, 2011, 3:58 pm

"The, ah, pleasure is mine," Seidaku said with a brief smile of his own, and then lapsed into silence. The silence had stretched just long enough to be uncomfortable when he coughed nervously and stepped back into his room, gesturing for them to follow.

"Please, umm, make yourselves at home," he said, bustling into the room and then stopping abruptly, realizing that he now had three people in his home, and only one chair and an unmade bed for sitting.

Castigating himself under his breath, he tugged at the covering of the bed, making an effort to arrange it neatly for one or both of his guests to sit upon.
Seidaku
Gazing into the Void

Character sheet

Postby Yanessavhanet on June 28th, 2011, 4:02 pm

Vhanet smiled softly as her two toys exchanged pleasantries. They were both so awkward, but it would be good for them to get to know each other. Vhanet had no intention of getting rid of either of them any time soon, unless it was needed, and it would not do for her deceptions to come unwound because of a chance meeting.

At Seidaku's offer for them to make themselves at home Vhanet's eyes wandered over the room, and briefly rested on the chair. An image flashed in her mind of her sitting upon the chair, Nasilia obediently at her feet, but she pushed the thought away. It wouldn't do for Seidaku to see that yet, but maybe some time later they would both sit at her feet and look up at her adoringly. For now the bed would do.

Leading the way over to the bed, her fingers still twined with Nasilia's, Vhanet smiled warmly up at Seidaku, "You are a very gracious host," she brought her free hand out to lightly stroke Seidaku's shoulder, "Join us?"

With a gentle tug of her hand Vhanet guided Nasilia to sit at the head of the bed, and then she took the seat in the middle. Pressing close to Nasilia she smiled up at Seidaku and patted the bed next to her with her free hand, "Sit down Seidaku, we want to talk to you about something."

Vhanet kept her other hand holding lightly to Nasilia's, so that she could use it to help provide some subtle hints and motivation if needed. It was time to see how well her little spider would follow her lead.
Yanessavhanet

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nasilia on June 30th, 2011, 3:36 pm

Nasilia remained silent outside of the necessary greetings she had to make. She didn't know Seidaku and wondered just how the two people met. Was he also another lowly thing like her that needed Vhanet's attention and "love"? He didn't appear to be much, just a normal human in a boring yet homely abode in the ever-changing city of Avaldas. Perhaps having valuables in such a city proved to be dangerous.

At the tug of her hand, Nasilia sat down beside Vhanet, leaning into her a bit though she didn't get too affectionate outside of the slight lean. Vhanet was not ready to reveal their relationship, so the spider woman simply sat and listened, squeezing Vhanet's hand in return. She felt a soft smile creep on her face when she sat down though she put it away before anyone saw.
Nasilia
Come home to me...

Postby Seidaku on June 30th, 2011, 5:47 pm

At Vhanet's light touch on his arm, Seidaku ceased his tidying up with one last tug on the worn bedsheet and straightened up with a laugh that could only be termed bashful, "Oh, umm, thank you. I don't, ah, get very many guests."

He had expected that the two of them would take the bed and he would take the chair, as his bed was not exactly... roomy. But, Vhanet had pressed to the side and indicated that she wanted to him to sit on the bed as well. Sitting nervously on the edge of the bed, he did his best to scoot toward the foot, so as not to crowd Vhanet uncomfortably.

"What, umm, what did you need to talk about?," he asked, tilting his head slightly, "Is, ah, everything alright?"
Seidaku
Gazing into the Void

Character sheet

Postby Yanessavhanet on July 1st, 2011, 6:44 pm

Vhanet watched as Seidaku sat down, amused at how he tried to play the gentleman and give her plenty of room, and then she slid over the small space so that her leg brushed lightly up against his. At Seidaku's nervous question Vhanet cast her gaze downward, and released her illusion over sound so she could create the illusion of a blush on her cheeks.

"I... wanted to talk to you about the nature of our relation," she spoke softly, as if embarrassed, "I am horrified to admit that I have not be completely truthful with you again. I feared you would not be comfortable with what I am going to tell you, but after meeting that Kelvic the other day I do not want to hazard you being taken by another."

She turned her gaze to Nasilia, as if drawing strength from her, and gave the Symenestra's hand a squeeze, "I... I am in love with both you and Nasssilia. I met her a little before you, and I could not help but come to love both of you during the time I have known you," she finally turned her gaze away from Nasilia and back to Seidaku, her free hand coming down to rest lightly upon his knee, "I know you're a good man, and I feared that you would not be happy with an arrangement with another, but I cannot deny my heart for either of you," she turned her head away from Seidaku again, gazing and the floor, and her slim fingers stroked softly along his thigh, "I.. We would like to lay with you, to be with you in an intimate manner," as she spoke she caused her illusionary blush to spread over her cheeks, and she squeezed Nasilia's hand lightly.
Yanessavhanet

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Next