A Hunting We Shall Go (open to all Endals)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Postby Shayth on July 26th, 2011, 1:37 pm

Shayth offered Fois a smile, knowing full well the pressure endals placed on themselves
qhen it came to archery. If it wasn't perfect, it wasn't good enough. Her sky blue eyes flicked back to Sira, a feeling of old anger roiling in her stomach.

"I see. Well...your lucky to have such a..skilled rider." She said with a force tone, trying not to let her jealously take over her emotions. The endal had deep seeded anamosity towards Aidara, and it was not in her nature to be...social. Yet Sira was not Addy, and she was something unique. Shayth tiled her head slightly, a small smile coming to her lips as she tried to ignore her mind playing images in her head.

"Yes, I've heard about the kelvic Wind Eagle, but I thought it was more rumor than anything else. Turiska has never confirmed or denied your existance. I am hoonored to meet you, Sira." Genuinly, the rider bowed slightly. To become a Wind Eagle, was ultimatly the purpose of being. It was the afterlife for a devoted and bound inarta. To Shayth, regardless of the damned rider, Sira was a living ancestor. She respected the kelvic and her power.

"Can I ask, do you join the hunts often? And you Fois?" Shayth said quite dirctly, ever the master of the social blunders. She was used to a to-the-point approach.

Shayth
Player

Words: 82559
Joined roleplay: June 19th, 2010, 4:49 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Fois on August 5th, 2011, 8:20 am

Fois found the way Shayth spoke to Sira a bit peculiar. Her attitude, it seemed, was all over the place, from some sort of reluctance to visible respect. The Endal wasn’t too much confused about the latter, even if he found the fact that until now Wind Eagle Kelvic’s existence was just a mere rumour to Shayth somewhat surprising. How much of a “not very social person” one had to be to miss something like that? Maybe Fois thought this way simply because he couldn’t help but find the ability to be the most magnificent bird of them all and a human at the same time incredibly amazing, so he never failed to notice Sira whenever she was within his sight.

Yet the Endal couldn’t resist a small smile when Shayth showed, in his opinion, greater than necessary admiration to the Kelvic. The gentle bow and pleasantries seemed excessive even if Sira was closer to a true Wind Eagle than he could hope to be in his current life. His hand brushed against his lips and chin in a motion than he usually used to get rid of the sweat when it was hot, but this time it was employed as if to physically help wipe away the slight grin. It wasn’t a deliberate act, but perhaps subconsciously he didn’t want to appear as making fun of a fellow Endal that he just met.

”Well, if you mean the kind of hunts where you organize a group of hunters beforehand, then I engage in them sometimes. If you mean the kind of hunts where you stumble upon a paralyzed hunter on your solo hunt and join in to fend of crazed wolves,” Fois glanced at Sira with a smile, ”then this happens less often. Why do you ask?” By the time he said it, the Endal had already had a pretty good idea, but the question was quicker to escape his mouth than a suggestion.
Fois
Player

Words: 126560
Joined roleplay: February 18th, 2011, 10:25 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sira on August 11th, 2011, 1:02 am

Sira raised an eyebrow, her curiosity piqued. Whatever had happened between Shayth and Addy must not have been the most pleasant of things. Sira tried to recall what Addy might have said about the antisocial Endal, but she couldn't bring it to mind. No matter, it would hopefully lead to an interesting conversation later down the line. Sira was almost certain it had something to do with a man. If it involved Aidara, it always had something to do with a man. Sira had her own blunders with men, but she couldn't match Addy's... talent for it.

Shayth asked about hunts, Fois made a joke, and Sira laughed. "Yes, well.. I do prefer hunts that don't involved my being paralyzed and molested by creepy wizards or nearly eaten by wolves, but as long as the hunt doesn't promise those activities I am usually game. Addy isn't always with me either," Sira added for Shayth's sake, "She has healing duties in addition to our Endal duties to take care of and I often hunt alone."

OOCOie.. sorry for the crappy post. I haven't been very inspired but wanted to get something up.
Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Words: 737381
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2010, 3:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Halcyon on November 21st, 2011, 11:12 pm

Shayth

Experience

Skill XP Earned
Archery 1
Socialization 1
Lores

• Being Polite
  • Jealousy

Fois

Experience

Skill XP Earned
Archery 2
Socialization 2

Lores

• It – The Target
  • Will the Baby be like you?

Sira

Experience

Skill XP Earned
Archery 2
Socialization 2
Observation 1

Lores

• Privileges of a Wind Eagle
  • Announcing the Baby
  • Wind Eagle Kelvic – A Thing of Beauty and Honor
  • Addy and Shayth – Enemies?

I'm sorry to see that this was cut short; I would have liked to have awarded you more! If you have any questions as to what you did get as awards, please PM me and I will happily explain. If you'd like me to consider any adjustments, please don't hesitate. (:
Halcyon
But what's the world without enigma?

Words: 33815
Joined roleplay: November 19th, 2011, 12:51 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous