Trading Trades Once Again [Clyde Sullins]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Reaver on August 2nd, 2011, 7:11 pm

Reaver nodded, and got back onto the boat, gesturing for Clyde to get on. He spoke as they drifted back to town. "I have plenty to do, but I suppose I don't need to be hindering your choices for today. If you want to learn something else, or have something new to teach, meet up with me. Leave a note on my door, it's not always where it last was, but it's always somewhere near there. I'm sure you could find it again."

As they entered the city, Reaver bowed, and Clyde went on his way. Reaver then guided his boat back twords his house, with plenty to do.
OOCWe can end here if ya want. I remembered Reaver lead us here via boat, so I thought to return you to Ravok first. :P
Reaver's CS (Voice: #3355FF Thoughts: #000AAA Hidden: #3D2828)
Reaver
Student Teacher

Words: 212925
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2011, 1:51 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Verilian on September 7th, 2011, 2:25 am

Reaver

• +5 Teaching
  • +5 Lecturing
  • +2 Glyphing
  • +1 Drawing
  • +5 Observation
  • +2 Investigation
  • +5 Animation
  • +1 Projection

Lores: Patience of a skilled Teacher, Different ways to Draw Glyphs, Animating a Stick (competent), The Possibilities of Combining Animation and Glyphing, What can be Stored in a Seal

Loot: Another animated stick

Clyde Sullins

• +2 Drawing
  • +3 Animation
  • +3 Teaching
  • +1 Glyphing
  • +5 Observation
  • +5 Investigation

Lores: The Difference Between Animation Circles, The Purpose of Animation Circles, Asking the Right Questions, Basics of Animation, the Steps of Animation, Animation Terminology (Basic), Animating a Stick (novice), The Possibilities of Combining Animation and Glyphing

Loot: Pet stick in a scroll

You Question My Logic? :
If you have any questions about any xp awarded, please PM me.

Notes: Overall a pretty good training thread. I just have one note, try to be more descriptive with your.. um.. descriptions. For instance, at one point Reaver says something along the lines of, "Reaver arbitrarily draws glyphs to practice." I went ahead and gave you a point for that since you are still a novice, but I wouldn't award anything for that line if you were higher up. This goes for Clyde as well, and anyone else in any skill. One liners might get you a point at novice level, but if you truly wish to progress you gotta put some effort into it. ..and now that my rant is over, once again overall great job guys! I hope you enjoy your sticks.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous