Upcoming Priskil quest

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

Upcoming Priskil quest

Postby Hakulo on August 8th, 2011, 12:03 am

Nilkayn wrote:You would need to know lots of the lore, and have to be able to keep up with the quality and speed.

So, its not a question of the character but a question of how much I've read into Mizahar. At this point, i assume for me that the answer is a no on the lore, maybe a yes on the speed, and not sure on the quality.
"Lying there in the dim moonlight covered in my own thickened blood, I enter into serenity, while looking into the moon's eyes as it looks back at me reflecting its humble guiding light off my irises showing me the way to the afterlife."

---Hakulo's recurring dream of his death.
Hakulo
Spearitist

Words: 10281
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2011, 9:56 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet

Upcoming Priskil quest

Postby Ma'ii on August 8th, 2011, 12:04 am

Nilkayn wrote:Everyone from everywhere is called to it Marlow. But where IT is that is unknown. So yes continent wide.

~Nilkayn

Wonderful. :)

"We are with you in the raven, in our gods, in our wisdom. When you leave us, you take us. When you walk alone we follow. So take no path that would turn you from honor. For when you turn aside, we all do."
— Kalanue Chaktawe Blessing
Ma'ii
"Brother Coyote"

Words: 7934
Joined roleplay: September 11th, 2009, 10:27 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Upcoming Priskil quest

Postby Nil'kayn on August 8th, 2011, 2:00 am

Hakulo wrote:
Nilkayn wrote:You would need to know lots of the lore, and have to be able to keep up with the quality and speed.

So, its not a question of the character but a question of how much I've read into Mizahar. At this point, i assume for me that the answer is a no on the lore, maybe a yes on the speed, and not sure on the quality.

For the lore just browse the wiki wherever you feel like looking up it will help you, and whenever you encounter something that you have no clue about in RP look it up in the Wiki. Also take a look at the actual thread and the posters(Not Tarot he's a machine XD), if you can write about that much and around that well you will do fine.

~Nilkayn
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
Note: Unless stated otherwise, Nilkayn is speaking in common, except for his thoughts.
Disclaimer: All the images I use ARE NOT MINE, and I do not claim ownership of them. Thank you to the artists, photographers, or models who created them.
Nil'kayn
Someone...

Words: 60524
Joined roleplay: May 27th, 2011, 10:28 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Upcoming Priskil quest

Postby Hakulo on August 8th, 2011, 3:10 am

Nilkayn wrote:
Hakulo wrote:

For the lore just browse the wiki wherever you feel like looking up it will help you, and whenever you encounter something that you have no clue about in RP look it up in the Wiki. Also take a look at the actual thread and the posters(Not Tarot he's a machine XD), if you can write about that much and around that well you will do fine.

~Nilkayn

Thanks, Niles ( you don't mind the nick? ). For the tips, but I do think it best that I first finish the solo thread before venturing into the group threads so I better understand just who Hakulo the character is. (Figures that the machines start bringing the doom upon us starting with creative writing forums. Where else can they learn how to cause an epic downfall? ;) ...hmm...I wonder if they pose as Facebook accounts causing heartbreak?...Oh,wait...)
"Lying there in the dim moonlight covered in my own thickened blood, I enter into serenity, while looking into the moon's eyes as it looks back at me reflecting its humble guiding light off my irises showing me the way to the afterlife."

---Hakulo's recurring dream of his death.
Hakulo
Spearitist

Words: 10281
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2011, 9:56 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet

Upcoming Priskil quest

Postby Ma'ii on August 8th, 2011, 8:42 am

Well, here's to hoping someone can help me with my communication problems in-thread. And hopefully I don't kick the bucket. :D

"We are with you in the raven, in our gods, in our wisdom. When you leave us, you take us. When you walk alone we follow. So take no path that would turn you from honor. For when you turn aside, we all do."
Ma'ii
"Brother Coyote"

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Upcoming Priskil quest

Postby Siiri on August 8th, 2011, 9:09 am

"In real life, when I find myself in a crowd of people who don't speak my language, I often just nod my head and do what everyone else does (except jumping off cliffs, that sort of thing). It makes you look like you know everything that's going on!"

- Random Awesome RP Tip #548

Lol, I totally made that up.
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Words: 521753
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Upcoming Priskil quest

Postby Nil'kayn on August 8th, 2011, 10:14 am

But is actually not that bad of a tip. :D
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
Note: Unless stated otherwise, Nilkayn is speaking in common, except for his thoughts.
Disclaimer: All the images I use ARE NOT MINE, and I do not claim ownership of them. Thank you to the artists, photographers, or models who created them.
Nil'kayn
Someone...

Words: 60524
Joined roleplay: May 27th, 2011, 10:28 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Upcoming Priskil quest

Postby Tarot on August 8th, 2011, 7:32 pm

Hakulo, I try to include enough exposition in my threads to get people comfortable with the subject matter. You just need to be familiar with a few wiki entries to join this thread. I suggest starting with Watchtower for this quest. The article is a little old but should be helpful. :)
Tarot's thread tickets: sold out. Not accepting any more threads for the time being unless I promised you one. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Tarot
May you live in interesting times

Words: 766317
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (11)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Being Tarot Award (1)
O RLY Decoration (1)

Upcoming Priskil quest

Postby Ma'ii on August 9th, 2011, 3:55 am

Wohoo! I just took a quick peek at the CSs of those currently in the thread... My poor Ma'ii will have to speak like a caveman. Nobody seems to have Shiber or Tawna. :lol: This is an exciting development for me.

Ma'ii
"Brother Coyote"

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Upcoming Priskil quest

Postby Jilitse on August 9th, 2011, 6:13 am

That is alright Ma'ii. If all else fails, there's sign language. You might even get a lore for doing it! :D Chance to improve your Common as well!
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei
II. The Night the Watchtowers Cried

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common woman with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Jilitse
I just arrived (again). Please be kind.

Words: 520837
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2010, 8:22 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
GP's Angels (1)

PreviousNext