Watery Night (Irriari)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Watery Night (Irriari)

Postby Jason Luntilla on July 28th, 2011, 12:44 am

42nd Summer, 511

Ravok was so much cooler at night then Syliras was, It was wonderful, he never had to worry about the heat like he did before. Jason was sitting on the edge of the water, with a dot of res no bigger than the nail on his pinky finger. He was surrounded by water. There was enough here where a little creativity could create a weapon with even a drop of Res. Moving the Res around while he attracted the water to it, he created a trail of water just a little bit above the river. Slowly winding It up his body, and around in circles, He knew what he was doing was risky, but it felt so cool, and relaxing, the water surrounding him. Dawn hadn’t quite set in, and Jason was already out. He knew that he couldn’t practice in Daylight, his teacher had taught him that much to be sure. It had been relatively clear on his way out, and he was going to take full advantage of the chance to figure some stuff out, He pulled that the single drop of Res up, while attracting water, hoping to form a cone. All he manages is a rather long line. He starts to twirl the water trying to make a small cyclone. He is slightly more successful, with this. He starts to pull it around himself and after a few moments splashed himself with water.
Jason Luntilla
Player

Words: 22434
Joined roleplay: December 28th, 2010, 4:37 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Watery Night (Irriari)

Postby Irriari on July 31st, 2011, 2:13 am

Irriari had been watching the passerby on one of the smaller canals of Ravok for a few hours now. Her legs ached, but the humans proved to be interesting creatures. When they weren't running from her or casting looks from their backs, the humans almost seemed nice, though she doubted that was the case. When they attended to their daily business, unaware of the rest of the world, they were vulnerable, and the words they spoke through movement were of the truest she had ever heard. One human had settled himself on the waters edge. Maybe he was reflecting on the nature of Ravok as well. The man's short brown hair was even lighter by Leth's moon, but little else of his features stood out in the dark.

As Irriari watched the man, she became more and more intrigued by his odd movements. His hands moved slowly, and as they did, grimy water from lake Ravok surrounded him in circles. They wound up his body, like the snakes in the sea of grass. As the water spiraled further and further, the man changed his movements yet again though Irriari could barely see what he was doing. Whatever it was, she had to know.

Irriari walked forward. Maybe now, she could learn something new in the city.

“What is that? What were you doing?”

Her thoughts raced. It wasn't the best of introductions, and she hoped the human wouldn't run away. Few things in the city intrigued her as much as what this man had been doing, and she would be polite, no matter how hard it would be. Learning more before her brain rotted from boredom was paramount.

Active thread count: 8/8
Irriari
Blood and Poison

Words: 374003
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2011, 10:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Donor (1)

Watery Night (Irriari)

Postby Jason Luntilla on August 3rd, 2011, 8:07 am

Jason jumped, a bit panicked and nervous at this early hour. Bringing the dot of water almost up to Zith’s face he then see’s exactly what he was asked the question by. Jason starts spouting as quickly as he can, “What are you!? I’ve never seen anyone or anything that looks quite like you, can I study you, or I don’t know you’re extremely interesting! My name is Jason, that was Reimancy. Who are you? What are you?” Jason will only now pull the single dot of Res away from the thing’s face, but the water had quickly dropped when he had seen something he had never seen before. He will turn it into a pebble the same color as the thing’s skin, and place it in the same pocket as his pebble that reminds him or Reaver.

Backing up from right next to the rather imposing figure, “I apologize I’ve never seen anyone or anything that even mildly resembles you and I sometimes get overly excited when I see something new. I realize that this is a potentially dangerous habit. But I think I quite certainly would like to know what things are almost certainly.”

Jason’s approach was quite possibly the least subtle that could possibly be, he had no comprehension of subtlety he grew up in books, where if he had a question he would either look it up or the answer could be found within the minds of someone his mother knew. He was now rather curious about this character in front of him, and had no easy way to research them.
Jason Luntilla
Player

Words: 22434
Joined roleplay: December 28th, 2010, 4:37 am
Race: Human
Character sheet