Humans Are Gross (Zlakalia)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Drayton on August 14th, 2011, 4:48 pm

The Pycon was making jokes but she was struggling. That much was obvious to even the rather unthoughtful little girl Eleanor was. But what Zlakalia was sayin between her pained gasps was more intriguing than her pain.

"Wait- You're saying you can just, grow back a limb? Like magic?" Her small face lit up in a moment of curiosity, which was stifled just as quickly when she saw the disheartened way the small figurine slouched in her palm.

"Hey, I'm no sculptor but is there anything I can do to help out? You don't look too comfortable."

OOCSorry, major WB. I'll try and make the next post better.
There's nothing wrong with teenagers that reasoning with them won't aggravate.
-Unknown

Common, Thought

School is a busy, busy place. I will be posting as regularly as I can, but to stay balanced only expect posts on Monday and Friday (maybe the weekend). Sorry for the delays!
Drayton
You know what you did.

Words: 73710
Joined roleplay: May 1st, 2011, 5:37 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Zlakalia on August 15th, 2011, 5:39 am

oocUrg, me too. I wanted this to be longer, sorry. My next post will be, I promise!
Zlakalia shook her head, to politely decline Drayton's request as well as to try and distract herself from the pain. It worked, though only slightly. The word limb was also strange to her, her hair was as much a limb as her arms and legs. "Well, it's not really a limb. This is a just a part of me. Its... it's complicated. Thank you for your offer however."

From behind the two, hiding in the crowd, two eyes gazed on the two girls. A sharp blade glimmered in his hands, though hidden beneath the long sleeves of his trench coat. He smiled, one of his two front teeth black below his thick bushy mustache. Zlakalia didn't see the large man working his way towards them.

Zlakalia leaned back against Drayton, the loose clay bundle stumbling free. She set the piece against her leg. "I'll just mold it back once it's reattached..." Meanwhile the man behind had broken free of the crowd and stood behind the two. His voice was more of a growl when he said, "Don't move, kid. Gimme the doll and anything valuable you own. If you wanna walk out of here."
Zlakalia
The Psycho Pycon

Words: 69462
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2011, 7:48 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Drayton on August 17th, 2011, 8:38 pm

Not really a limb, it's her leg, what's she talking about? As the nuances of Pycon anatomy flew over her head, disturbing a few stray wisps of hair as they passed Eleanor gawked at animated person. In her confusion she failed to notice the heavy cutthroat who was swiftly approaching their perch.

His rumbling voice rolled through the clamor of the market place. Eleanor's pigtails whipped violently as she turned in surprise to look at him. The little girl was not strong, trained or threatening, but she had grown up in Sunberth. Instead of crying or doing as the stranger asked the streetrat spat venom. "Petch off, Black-tooth! I ain't scared of fat low-lifes like you!"

Though she lacked any valubles to protect the little girl certainly wasn't going to let the man grab her. She scraped Zlakalia from the rouch surface of the barrel, trying not to grab her too hard in the rush, and flung them both into what looked to be a thin section of the crowd. "Hang on tight or he'll be pawning you off before sundown," she said, grunting as the narrowly avoided being smashed by a large bundle that smelled like fertilizer. Eleanor's sharp elbows cut through road blocks with violence, showing no mercy to back, bellys or more tender areas that got in their way. "Keep an eye out and tell me where he is, okay? I'll try and get us somewhere we can actually run..."
There's nothing wrong with teenagers that reasoning with them won't aggravate.
-Unknown

Common, Thought

School is a busy, busy place. I will be posting as regularly as I can, but to stay balanced only expect posts on Monday and Friday (maybe the weekend). Sorry for the delays!
Drayton
You know what you did.

Words: 73710
Joined roleplay: May 1st, 2011, 5:37 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Zlakalia on August 25th, 2011, 1:52 am

Zlakalia tumbled to the side, gripping Drayton's sleeves as she nearly fell aside. Quickly her hair wrapped around Drayton's hand, coiling over it to pull herself up as Drayton already fought her way through the crowd. The molted lards they pushed through protested the assault again and again as the two traveled, angry voices shouting down. Zlakalia whipped back, steadying herself on her hands and knees. The grubby hands of the man who threatened them seemed so close, reaching through the crowd! Zlakalia shouted out herself, a muffled yell before quickly shouting, "He's right behind us!"

Zlakalia stood up now, steadying herself as carefully as she could with her stalks of hair. Eyes wide, she spotted a nearby alley in one direction and a clearing of the crowd in the other. Both seemed to provide more room to run, for the crowd seemed to be slowing Drayton down if only slightly. The way Drayton peddled herself through the rotund mass of people seemed more like swimming to Zlakalia; they needed something more effective! 'But which way?!?'

Before Zlakalia had decided a course of action a thin rod of stone came crashing by into the crowd ahead. A older man, whose tunic was spotted with sweat, fell over as the stone shattered upon his back and narrowly missed Zlakalia or Drayton's arm. Zlakalia looked back at the grubby crook, whose hand was already forming another stone pillar even as he reached for Drayton with his other. 'Magic user!' Even as Zlakalia thought it, angry and suspicious words from the crowd also echoed her thoughts. Still, the streets began to clear a bit and Zlakalia shouted out, "The alley! We can slip through there!"
Zlakalia
The Psycho Pycon

Words: 69462
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2011, 7:48 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous