[Location] Daggerhand Prisons

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

[Location] Daggerhand Prisons

Postby Leviathan on August 9th, 2011, 1:58 pm

Daggerhand Prisons

Image The Daggerhand are, without a doubt, nothing like a guard force that cares for the citizens of Sunberth. Unlike many cities found in the region of Sylira, there is no single forced charged with the care and protection of basic human rights; yet the Daggerhand believe the city to be theirs, which means it's up to them to keep their enemies off the streets. There are always methods to keep opposition tied down or crushed. Murder, brawling, extortion, threats, public executions, and last but not least, torture.

In a large one-story building found in the same plaza as the Rotting Mansion and the Daggerhand Armory, there's such a prison where gruesome torture is performed, but more so, it's a series of holding cells that can be used for any number of reasons, or without reason as well as the Daggerhand have nobody to stop them without risking an all out war within Sunberth. All the cells are build underground in an under-level, made of thick brick and strong iron bars and locked by large keys that a few, indistinguishable individuals have. One of the known men would be Teygar, the Prison Keeper, who prefers to call the Prisons a Dungeon.

NPCs

Teygar

Image Teygar is a member of the Daggerhand, and has been since he was a young man. Born and Raised on the streets of Sunberth, Teygar is one of the few men that have at least a sliver of honor about them. True, he may be cruel and violent, but he's loyal. In his eyes, Robern Dalagnar has paid him handsomely for his work when he needed it most, thus assisting the man to support himself when he couldn't do so on his own.

Teygar is one of Robern's most trusted men, and it has been well earned. Teygar has proven to have sealed lips and sturdy moral ties to Robern for whatever reason, and this has not gone unnoticed. Teygar, who once survived torture himself, never uttered a word about Robern to the Sun's Birth, and how he escaped is a mystery, but it's without a doubt that Robern rewarded him by giving him the Prisons, an ever valuable part of Robern's small city within a city.

Skills - Organization 35, Unarmed Combat 58, Brawling 55, Wrestling 45, Interrogation 45, Torture 45, Observation 40, Bodybuilding 20
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook