Come back flutterby! Where is my money? (Solo)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Come back flutterby! Where is my money? (Solo)

Postby Fallacy on August 17th, 2011, 4:14 am

XP Award!

Name:Fela Meason
XP Award:
  • Climbing- 3
  • Swimming- 1
  • Botany- 4
Lore:
  • Smile in the rain
  • Circling Alvadas
  • Striking a deal
  • Accepting a job
  • Realizing you’re not fit for the job
  • All answers can be found in books
  • The Sunken Conundrum
  • Little Saniul
  • Dolls eyes
  • Bookshelf Climbing
  • Arjuna
  • THE 30 lb Book
  • Myrtle
  • She Knows!
  • Retuning to nature
  • Praying to Caiyha
  • Falling out of a tree
  • Threatening the Gaping Maw
  • Holly is not Myrtle
Notes:

You are hired as Kirwens assistant- Pay is 5GM a day (As you progress you can ask me for a raise, but as it stands 5 GM. Any concerns please PM me)

For this little adventure Im awarding you 10 GM (This does not come out of pay. Think of it as a tip ;))

I went a little “LORE MAD” So feel free to pick and choose what ones you wish to add to your CS

LOVED the thread, was very fun to read and she had quite the adventure. Some parts made me laugh, and others made me think, ouch, but it was amazing. I cannot wait for your next Job thread. (My favorite part was when after everything she went through she got Holly and not Myrtle). You play the NPC well, and Im glad you do his character so smoothly. Buku Bonus Points :P Well, not really, but keep writing.

Any questions or concerns about the rewards gained please send a PM :)

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Previous