Unexpected Break (Rista)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Unexpected Break (Rista)

Postby Taln on August 21st, 2011, 8:07 pm

Taln laughed at Rista's angry and tiny pinch. "Careful now, you don't want mar my perfect skin--brat!" He thoroughly enjoyed her protests and just acted like she weighed no more than air.

When the man dropped her onto her bed, he watched her expression struggling to think and speak all at once when the poor young woman was clearly and totally exhausted.

"Too bad, Rista. Just deal with it. You're getting tucked in with your clothes on. I've already undressed two females today, and you're not going to be the third. You can sleep just fine with your clothes on and the covers up. Just relax and sleep in peace Rista, I'll keep you safe."

The man stretched against the door, on the near verge of sleep when Rista's soft words drifted over to him. He felt a chime's guilt, knowing the reputation he'd earned about leaving women's quarters nearly every morning. The poor innocent yasi would most likely get raked over the coals for it with unbearable teasing. And then she'd avoid him like the plague as every single other female had done.

"Sorry Yasi, the only one who'll get 'trouble' about me being here tomorrow morning is you, in teasing by other girls. They'll think that you...we..uh never mind. Just sleep."

He was too tired to think about it and it slid from his mind as exhaustion encroached. Taln yawned hugely and took his own advice in less than a chime. The man slept on his stomach, cradling his head on his arms and was soon breathing deeply, completely asleep.

Secret :
That's a good idea. I'd definitely like to start up another thread with them. It's been a blast rping with you and I think they'll enjoy a great many more adventures. Next to decide: When and where.
Taln
Ivak's will be done

Words: 246324
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2011, 12:57 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Never Say Die (1)

Unexpected Break (Rista)

Postby Phoenix on September 10th, 2011, 8:11 pm

Character: Taln

Experience: Socialization- 5, House Keeping- 3, Guard dog- 3

Lores: Laying low to avoid confrontation, Negative thoughts lead to a negative demeanor, Jumping to conclusions based on one’s caste, Always assuming the worst, Voicing appreciation, Being mistaken for an Endal, Spilling his problems, Insulting Rista unintentionally, Helping the Yasi who helped him, Acting as a guard dog

Character: Rista

Experience: Medicine- 5, Sewing- 5, Socialization- 5

Lores: Idle wanderings, Curiosity to approach a stranger, Putting a Dek in his place, Feeling confusion over whether or not to help a Dek, Being unused to kindness, Sickened by blood, Trying to help Taln rise above his problems, Giving a Dek a place to sleep

The Method, The Fire: What a wonderful thread! I love the interaction between the two, and the outlook they gave from the lower Caste perspective! I am excited to read more threads that you two do together!

Any questions or concerns, please send me a PM and I'll be happy to help!
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Previous