League of Legends!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

League of Legends!

Postby Tiki on August 16th, 2011, 10:13 pm

ITT:everyone post your account, everyone add them

For those unaware of what LoL is:
League of Legends, as some may know, is a game type knows as Aeon of Strife, based on an the original 5 lane left versus right style of two teams trying to defeat the other by destroying the enemy base. Each individual player is in charge of a champion where he or she then defeats the enemy champions, minions, and base with the help of allies. Champion selection varies a great degree in knights, archers, mages, and more in the specific type League of Legends. Game play is relatively simple once you adjust to the play style, like any other game, and most of the time you'll find an enjoyable experience. However, as with all online games, your experienc may vary and there are negative people...however, Riot, the makers of LoL, have isntalled a report system for you to file complaints against players to better the community!

For those more experienced:
From time to time I just like to break from Mizahar and go kick some butt, and LoL is my release. Lv. 25 going on 30 soon enough...virtually no runes, but I'm still doing incredibe work with a barebone Irelia. I'm looking for Mizahar's players so we might play a game or two sometime. You will generally find me on my main account - Valorae - and little to none my original account - Heartless99. Add your accounts here and send the friend invites. Who knows, maybe we'll be rolling in the ranked league as team Mizahar some day, or worse yet Mizahar vs. Mizahar in a custom...rolling dive has nothing on tat match up.

Feel free to comment on your gaming experiences, greatest streaks, champion dis/likes and so on. :D
Tiki
The Curious Cat Kelvic

Words: 273835
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2011, 12:32 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

League of Legends!

Postby Rive on August 18th, 2011, 4:08 am

Thanks for the game. Sorry for leaving after just one, but it was fun. :P

For others looking at the thread, my in-game name is KzRabbit. I love the game to death, but haven't been playing it much as of late. I'm glad someone posted this and I'm hoping more of you play. For me, this is sort of like multitasking. I get to play a game I love and meet people that know more about Mizahar as I try to learn it.

In LoL, I prefer to play mages or support characters. I'm not so big on auto-attacking, but the occasional game - or series of games - as AD champions is sometimes fun. It usually just isn't something that holds my interest. I also can't stand tanking. I really don't like being hit, so I tend to be terrible in close quarters roles. I try every now and then in an attempt to learn, but so far, very little success. Also, I don't rage at people in-game, and I'm very open to advice. That's always a plus, right?

As far as Mizahar goes, I'm kind of slacking. I don't have a character sheet yet. Mostly because I'm lost and indecisive, but a large part of it is lack of time. That should change when I move in a few days, but in the meantime, I've been trying to read up on the lore and post now and again to remind people I'm here. :)

Hoping to see that more people play, and I'm looking forward to a game every now and then.
Rive
Player

Words: 1201
Joined roleplay: July 21st, 2011, 2:21 pm
Race: Zith

League of Legends!

Postby Tessa Poe on August 26th, 2011, 7:30 am

Sadly I'm on the Euro servers, and lag prevents me from connecting to the US ones decently :(
Tessa Poe
The Neurotic Wanderer

Words: 241539
Joined roleplay: July 21st, 2011, 8:32 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

League of Legends!

Postby Kikue on August 26th, 2011, 2:59 pm

I'm a Euro and US player, just whatever I like. but lately not really active in it. dunno why, but I'm sorta hmm.... uninterested.

Ingame name Earthenlady(EU) or Earthenlday(US)

I prefer playing Leona, she's just a friggin good tank. Excelent midgame damage, and perfect late game survival.
When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Kikue
Avora Huntress

Words: 42025
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2011, 7:35 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Scrapbook

League of Legends!

Postby Valorae on August 26th, 2011, 3:55 pm

I might make a EU server account if that's the case, for the back and forth. I enjoy the game regardless of player level so I've no rpoblem doing so. otherwise I'm going to add Kikue and make that EU account. Post up your account, Tessa, and we'll have some fun. :P

In more news, that's near a team, sadly I haven't seen Rive much at all. :P
I'd like to see how you both do some time. If I didn't mention I have a terrible habit of sticking with carries or AP nukes. I can tank/support it jsut isn't always too pretty. xD I'll see you two around...update time. Wahoo!
Valorae
Conflicted

Words: 138871
Joined roleplay: July 6th, 2011, 1:25 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

League of Legends!

Postby Venidus Larkspur on August 28th, 2011, 9:47 pm

I was so happy when I saw this thread.

My username is Gravens! I am on US servers. I am high twenties (28ish I think?). I was doing pretty well but I can hardly play these days. This is mostly because my client has this weird thing where it hiccups every few seconds despite a decent frame rate which makes playing my favorite character (Kennen!) really, really hard.

Anyways, I am reinstalling as we speak and if that fixes the hiccups, I will probably be on more than I am now.

Greatest game that I will cherish for the rest of my life: It was a 4 v 5 (Turned into a 3 v 5 halfway through) and my team, which was the smaller one, lost one turret before winning. The key was Kennen's ult basically. We had Tanky Kennen (me), some female carry (I totally forget... Maybe Katarina?), and like a Garren or someone big like that... I would ult in and we would burn down 3. Then clean up as they fled. They surrendered. Even though the enemy team was pretty awful, winning a 3 v 5 is the best feeling.
Venidus Larkspur
Player

Words: 68455
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2011, 8:16 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

League of Legends!

Postby Rive on August 29th, 2011, 8:51 am

All of my talk of multitasking was a horrible, horrible lie. I'm finding that it's less than optimal to talk about Mizahar while playing League. I don't learn anything about Mizahar and I'm distracted from LoL.

Either way, it's still cool to meet people from the site and LoL = good times. :P

Also, I'm moved and settled now. I should have more time for both. My hours right now are probably less than optimal, but I have free time again!
Rive
Player

Words: 1201
Joined roleplay: July 21st, 2011, 2:21 pm
Race: Zith

League of Legends!

Postby Tiki on September 25th, 2012, 12:36 am

Thread revival. I know you're out there. Who on Miz is a LoL fan or player? :)
Tiki
The Curious Cat Kelvic

Words: 273835
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2011, 12:32 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

League of Legends!

Postby Jeram on September 25th, 2012, 8:17 pm

Hah I was wanting to post in here but I was waiting for a revival. Feel free to add PritX on LoL
Jeram
Ebonstryfe Apprentice

Words: 34588
Joined roleplay: June 7th, 2012, 2:22 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

League of Legends!

Postby Sliver on September 25th, 2012, 8:30 pm

Omigosh, thanks for bumping this, I feel like my eyes were magnetically drawn to the words haha.

My username is ninjadeathbunny and I am always looking for new people to play with, I have a group of friends that do five man games every now and then but the skill levels are vastly different among the group so they usually don't pan out well.

I try to be as versatile a player as possible so that when the first two people insta-lock a mage and the ad carry, I don't find myself at a loss of what to play. Amumu is probably my favorite tank, Veigar my favorite mage, Warwick was my rock when first learning to play and still one of my top junglers. Soraka my favorite support (who else is super excited about her graphics re-vamping? She looks so PRETTY now.) Other than that I enjoy Volibear because he can fill practically every role and a giant polar bear and my most played champ currently is Teemo, both as an AD and AP carry.

Some of my favorite LoL moments have been playing AP Teemo and getting kills sitting on the summoning platform. Ka CHING.
Sliver
Do I look like a woman who exaggerates?

Words: 358206
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2012, 6:26 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Power Fork (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)