League of Legends!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

League of Legends!

Postby Tiki on September 26th, 2012, 1:17 am

Okay, I need to mini-rant about this Soraka remake. For one, her story fit the appearance of her being caught between things and she still looked like a unicorn. It was awesome. More importantly, i think having all of these pretty, big boobed champions for the women is kind of sterotypical and really just evades the point that the package doesn't define the worth all the time. So yes, I like my ugly soraka (who wasn;t even ugly, she had a sort of elder wisdom, mature beauty to her). So that's sad.

I'll be adding you both. Look for a request from Valorae this evening even. We can coordinate games from here, in chat, or on the fly. I'll see you on the fields of justice, Summoners...
Tiki
The Curious Cat Kelvic

Words: 273835
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2011, 12:32 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

League of Legends!

Postby Naama on September 26th, 2012, 1:49 am

Soraka is one of my main supports (when I'm not playing unorthodox supports like Zyra and Syndra), so I will say here that I absolutely love her remake for the exception of her tiny ass goat legs. Do not want.

Her thighs are magnificent.

I don't like her splash art, however. Makes her look too anime and childish. The in game MODEL though, looks fantastic.
Naama
Chunki Faguta

Words: 130159
Joined roleplay: February 13th, 2011, 2:53 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

League of Legends!

Postby Rynhin Quickhand on September 26th, 2012, 2:45 am

For those who play on EUW you can find me on Wolffie. =)

I would call myself a veteran but only in the sense that I've played LoL and other MOBAs for a long time. I'm not that good at them, decent at best. But I like having a good time and I wouldn't mind playing a few games. ^^ If I'm not online on LoL you can probably find me lurking around in the Miza chat.

I can pretty much play anything decently, although I usually prefer playing a bruiser. ^^

Favorite champ? Warwick of course. Just due to the fact that he's a werewolf, it doesn't get any more epic than that. Well maybe Nocturne.
Rynhin Quickhand
Thief

Words: 9336
Joined roleplay: September 20th, 2012, 12:00 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

League of Legends!

Postby Neekra on October 22nd, 2012, 5:05 am

I really can't believe this is here!

Anyway... UnicornSavior - lvl. 21 - and a badass with hecarim. In the process of learning Ahri [because she so dang cute :3]

Love that game :)
Neekra
Wolf Girl <3

Words: 39207
Joined roleplay: October 19th, 2012, 3:26 am
Character sheet

League of Legends!

Postby Tiki on October 22nd, 2012, 1:51 pm

How to Ahri:
Charm>Foxfire>Spirit Orb
Use in combination with Spirit Rush for positioning and the extra damage. It's best to hold off on unleashing everything unless you can garantee the kill. If you can do it without the ult, better yet. You can catch them flashing away or evade a gank that way.

Building Ahri...
Doran's Ring is nice base stats, but if you're mana conservative you can do boots first.
Building a revolver first adds beautiful sustain. It just becomes a back and forth with her mana regen and hp vamp. Timing a spirit orb (I don't think that's the actual spell name, whoops) on a whole line of minions (it can be done) regenerates a lot of health when essence thief (her inate?) is charged.
From here I usually follow up with deathcap because of the obvious AP boost, plus the multiplier now added to my additional items. RoA and Rylai's are considerable for the HP and they have high AP ammounts too. Hourglass is considerable for the high AP value and armor. Other items might be situational. I've seen Deathfiregrasp work well, or Morella's Evil Tome for the regeneration and "ignite effect" (greivous wounds?) to slow healing.
As with any champion, do not stop farming...EVER! if you can't get a kill, at least get the minions, all of the minions. Ahri's mobility makes her a very tricky mid to play against too once she's level 6. Learning how to aim your "spirit orb" to just touch the enemy opponent in the turn around is pretty key too for enemies who are overly cautious. You just tap them and they take the magic and true damage and just see a chunk of HP disappear. It's awesome.
This is just a blurb from my experience with her though. I haven't played Ahri in a while.

More importantly, welcome to Mizahar fellow kelvic! I hope you're getting a handle ont he site easily enough. :)
Tiki
The Curious Cat Kelvic

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

League of Legends!

Postby Jason Alexander on October 22nd, 2012, 6:49 pm

Prongs is my summoner name:

Support/Tank:
Shen, Lux, Janna, Sona, Etc

Junglers:
Skarner, Shaco

Mid AP:
Zyra

Hit me up on the NA servers
Maybe we can start a team.

Last edited by Jason Alexander on October 24th, 2012, 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Jason Speaking in Common" "Jason Speaking in Nadar-Canoch" "Other People Speaking"
Jason Alexander
Creator of the Cure

Words: 63344
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2010, 2:49 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

League of Legends!

Postby Tiki on October 23rd, 2012, 2:23 am

Sending requests to you both...and I like that idea. We actually have five now, if I can ever organize us for a few games to see what kind of synergy we have going on.

Requestions might be delayed actually. Plenty to get done first. >.> Send one to Valorae in the mean time.
Tiki
The Curious Cat Kelvic

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

League of Legends!

Postby Neekra on October 23rd, 2012, 4:36 am

Thanks for the advice Tiki! She is super tricky to play. I, also, accepted your invite. Whenever you guys want a 5v5 let me know. I'd be happy to join in the fun. :)

Plus thanks for the welcome, Tiki. I finally got my CS ready for inspection today. It took a while get all the details about Kelvics sorted out while trying to avoid a rookie mistakes. I'm pretty sure I have the basics straight now.
Neekra
Wolf Girl <3

Words: 39207
Joined roleplay: October 19th, 2012, 3:26 am
Character sheet

League of Legends!

Postby Vitavi on October 23rd, 2012, 1:04 pm

Hello, erryone! I recently rediscovered my love for league of legends... And it's distracted me greatly from Mizahar... But, I figure that I can devote a little less time on league and a little more of Mizahar. I'm in the process of writing things up for my character, but...

My summoner name is pOeToFbLoOd, and since I only just got back into playing, I'm only on the cusp of level 9. I'm currently training my Sona, and I usually prefer to be support/have a ranged character. :3
Vitavi
Player

Words: 3398
Joined roleplay: October 9th, 2012, 2:51 pm
Race: Human, Inarta

League of Legends!

Postby Tiki on October 23rd, 2012, 9:10 pm

Would we be interested in meeting sometime this weekend online to weigh some strengths and compositions in possible consideration of a Mizahar Team? :)

In addition to this bit, in expressing itnerest please respecify interested roles so we can think of team compositions in game (champion selection) and player rotations (aiming for players to be well versed and have an understanding of all roles and their responsiblities).

Oh, there's a myth that only support wards. This is false. All players are responsible for warding. How welse is a support to keep up with a build, aduuuuh? Vita, you have my support as playing support. :) It's a tough job, and greatly underappreciated. I'm sure you do well too, Jason. :D I just find it so rare for players who say "I want support!!!" hands flailing and screaming and excitement for the role.

But yes...let's do this! Of course, keep in mind your commitments to other players on Mizahar. The story must go on. :) Ttyl. :D Excitement smilies!
Tiki
The Curious Cat Kelvic

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext