[The Wolf's Cave] Waiting for a Stranger (Belaya)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Miro on August 21st, 2011, 10:56 pm

Miro smiled graciously as the man accepted his offer, he did not want to cause strife nor scare him. His attempt to earn respect had worked. This man may not be the friendliest, but he sure as hell had passion. "Well, asking where one lives in this city is not something one does. It twists and turns constantly. If you want to go home with me then lets go." Miro Started to form more res, once he thought he had a sufficient amount he melted the ice around his forearm and used the res to attract it. He reshaped it around his body like a cloak leaving his arms bare. He then froze it and headed for the door. "You can have your own room, just try not to wreck up the place too bad. I'll wait for you to collect your things then we can head out." He walked outside and waited patiently. Once Belaya had his things collected, they would head back home. He wondered what kinneas would think of this. He was pretty satisfied with how the day turned up. Interesting day? Oh yeah, definitely interesting.
Miro
Not quite Nuit, just a little undead.

Words: 1238727
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2011, 7:52 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Belaya Smert on August 22nd, 2011, 2:21 am

Watching Miro's eyes change back to a purple color, Belaya let out a sigh of relief. His eyes change colors with his feelings. I can't read them yet, but that'll be useful in the future. Walking over to his horse, he called back behind him, "You lead the horse. She's tame, so don't worry about her getting antsy. I'll be in the wagon, resting from my trip." Belaya then hopped up into the back of the wagon and laid down, on his side looking like a wolf sleeping off a large meal. He was asleep in almost an instant, although his ears twitched from time to time.

Miro stood there for a second, before taking the reigns and leading the horse on.
Belaya Smert
Player

Words: 19991
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2011, 4:49 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Miro on August 22nd, 2011, 2:47 am

Miro looked at the horse with a smile. He gently gave its nose a petting and then proceeded to lead it on. Belaya was resting in a back, he wouldn't disturb them until they got home.

Before long they arrived at Avain Manor. Now came the hard part. Sneaking a horse and wagon through the common room and into the courtyard would be hard, but not impossible. The door was big enough for them both. Miro lead them into the courtyard and woke Belaya up. "We are home! Now, don't be alarmed, but we are outside right now. This is where your horse will be staying. Your room is over here." He led him inside and showed him his room. "if you need anything all you have to do is ask, were just in the other room."
Miro
Not quite Nuit, just a little undead.

Words: 1238727
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2011, 7:52 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Belaya Smert on August 22nd, 2011, 3:57 am

Looking around the room, he could see that it was cheap. Very cheap. The roof was leaking water onto his head, no matter where he moved. Looking around, he could see evidence of mice and rats everywhere. Leaning his katana and wakizashi up against the wall, he found a semi-clean area of the floor and fell back asleep, dreaming of happier times with his bond-companion, Kakashi.
Belaya Smert
Player

Words: 19991
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2011, 4:49 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Fallacy on August 29th, 2011, 5:51 pm

XP Award!

Name:Miro
XP Award:
  • Rhetoric- 3
  • Reimancy- 2
Lore:
  • The Invention of a Lie
  • Looking for strangers
  • Belaya Smert (Basic)
  • Offering services
  • Kakashi
  • Being pinned against a wall
  • Ice Reimancy Blades
Notes:

If you want more Reimancy points please describe the process in more detail. We’ve talked about this, and Im being nice even giving you two points. Please, for now on put a little more ‘humph’ into your magic. Be impressive with the description and techniques and truly make Miros fighting style his own.

Name:Belaya Smert
XP Award:
  • Rhetoric- 2
  • Intimidation- 1
Lore:
  • The Wolfs Cave
  • Always on guard
  • Miro (Basic)
  • Remembering loss
  • Miros Place
  • Getting a room
Notes:

Great thread guys! Not much XP wise but it was a good and interesting first meeting. I cannot wait to see more from you and see how your characters develop. I can tell already it is going to be an interesting partnership.

Any questions or concerns about the rewards gained please send a PM :)

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Previous