The reason I'm Insane!! (Strell)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Linalyn on September 12th, 2011, 5:38 am

"Well considering the streets don't seem to like you much... It's much safer to stay home.. I have some cleaning to do and your hat to hide, but beyond that. We can sit around and do nothing, if you want." Linalyn smiled as Strell held her close. No one ever had. She mimiced and held him tighter. She was a fairly young Kelvic, one and a half she guessed. She had been with Strell for around a year... She hated math..."Strell, I just relized... I don't have a birthday that I know of. Why? You have one."
Linalyn
The Dancing Raccoon

Words: 7243
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2011, 10:31 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Strell Ledaner on September 14th, 2011, 3:11 am

"Your... Birthday..? You don't know the day you were born?" Strell looked at her confused, though sometimes he couldn't remember when his was either... But that was out of drunkenness. "Um... You're about a year and a half right..? We can make a guess if you want." Strell smiled at her. "And in six months we can celebrate Linalyn's birthday. I'll make sure to get you a nice gift too!" Ruffling her hair he kissed her forehead and walked over to pour some more water.
Strell Ledaner
The Eccentric

Words: 7757
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2011, 10:26 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Linalyn on September 14th, 2011, 3:48 am

"A gift? Why? There's nothing I need. Kelvics can do with very little, and we can't really carry anything with us. So gifts are not important. Objects are not important. That is, unless you ment it as a binding item. But that would mean..." Linalyn realized she had been speaking out loud about another embarassing subject. She was just a glutton for punishment tonight.

"Umm..ahh..forget that last part... about binding..." She blushed looking away. She wanted to tell him but how would he take it? Humans lived much longer and starting a family didn't enter their minds until much later, right? Linalyn sighed.
Linalyn
The Dancing Raccoon

Character sheet

Postby Strell Ledaner on September 14th, 2011, 3:53 am

Strell looked over his shoulder, raising his water cup. "What binding item? Is it like some kind of magic spell? Are there incantations involved and whatnot?" Extremely curious now, Strell wanted to know more about this binding thing. "Is it an item we need to go on a quest to some lost ruin for? Or.." Strell was in his own little world now, he'd been wanting to get out of this town for awhile, and an adventure would be exactly what he needed. "If we're going on an adventure, I promise not to drink as much as normal... As long as you dance while I play my lute!" Strell grinned, he had been wanting her to go entertain with him for awhile now.
Strell Ledaner
The Eccentric

Character sheet

Postby Linalyn on September 14th, 2011, 4:10 am

Linalyn was tempted to lie to Strell. He had been so excited. But, to lie to your master and your bondmate even more! It was worst than death. Telling the truth was the only option. She was ashamed lying had even entered her mind.

"No, it's nothing like that. If you want an aventure, I'll take you somewhere you've never been to here in Alvadas. I know a few places I bet you've never even heard of! Really exotic places with stories of their own." Her eyes glittered, oh the places she knew and the things she knew about them.

She fidgited, " Do you really want to know what a binding item is? I can be important in a relationship with a Kelvic....I want to tell you..But, I don't want to rush things more than I already have." She looked away.
Linalyn
The Dancing Raccoon

Character sheet

Postby Strell Ledaner on September 14th, 2011, 4:15 am

Strell frowned slightly, but nodded anyway. "Guess we're not getting out of this town anytime soon then, huh?" But about the binding item, his curiosity was already at it's peak, he wanted to know more. "So, what should I know about this item then, and how can it affect our relationship?" Strell plopped back down in his seat, nonchalantly. "But yes, Linalyn, I am curious, so please tell me about this item."
Strell Ledaner
The Eccentric

Character sheet

Postby Linalyn on September 14th, 2011, 4:32 am

"Well, I told you that my father was human. Kelvics tend to mate with their bondmates," She blushed, but continued. "Only one child per generation usualy ends up being Kelvic. The fact that we can shapeshift at will can cause problems during the last trimester of a pregnancy. Most often miscarrage. So a bondmate often gives their kelvic an item to keep them from shifting. Sometime for just the last part of th pregnancy and other start from the beggining. A binding item is often a choker or a tight fitting bracelet. But, don't have to worry about it. The only reason you would need to get one would be if you wanted to start a family." Linalyn had laughed light heartedly through the last three sentances. Trying to play off the fact of her bringing up such a thing. He couldn't know that she would start one if he wanted
Linalyn
The Dancing Raccoon

Character sheet

Postby Strell Ledaner on September 14th, 2011, 4:38 am

Strell blinked at this, what interesting information. He nodded as Linalyn explained what a bonding item was. "I see, so if we wanted to have kids or whatnot, I'd have to get you some item that was tight-fitting that you couldn't remove until you gave birth to the kid, right?" Believing he understood what a binding item was, he felt proud of himself for some reason. "I guess we wont have to worry about that now though, right Linalyn?" Strell smiled at her, ruffling her hair. "So what kind of places do you know about that you'd be able to show me? I've been all over this forsaken city trying to leave but I always end up at either a bar or back home. So its not like I haven't seen alot, I mean.." Strell frowned a bit, turning back to look at Linalyn and shrugging.
Strell Ledaner
The Eccentric

Character sheet

Postby Linalyn on September 14th, 2011, 5:11 am

Linalyn looked down, "....Yeah, I guess so.." Her voice held a little sadness in her tone. She had be right, he was too young of a human to want a family.... Or maybe it was the thought of having Kelvic bred childeren. Either way, he hadn't seemed as interested as she had hoped. "If you say so.."

She thought for a moment, thinking of the places outside the cityscape, " There's The Garden of No Return or Verlyna's Emerald Pond. Just a warning, both are dangerous so it's best to not go to either drunk or impared. So, pick your poison, a hedgemaze of massive size or a pool known for shimmering with illusions. Oh, and we'll be getting there MY way." She was sure one of these places would catch his interest.
Linalyn
The Dancing Raccoon

Character sheet

Postby Strell Ledaner on September 14th, 2011, 5:20 am

Strell looked at Linalyn, frowning, walking up to her. "Linalyn, you want to have a family..?" He gently tilted her head up by her chin to look at him in the eyes. "Because if you want to, we can." He gently embraced her again. "So... Why is it called, the "Garden of no Return" if you don't mind me asking... Or has no one ever returned from it?" Strell grinned at Linalyn. "And are there emeralds in Verlyna's Emerald Pond? If so we should go there and try to see if we can find some, we'd be able to find a better home with the money even one emerald would bring for us. Do you know if the hedgemaze has any treasures in it?" Strell continued embracing her as he rambled on about all of the different placed that Linalyn mentioned, trying to cheer her up with his sillyness.
Strell Ledaner
The Eccentric

Character sheet

PreviousNext