The reason I'm Insane!! (Strell)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Linalyn on September 14th, 2011, 5:39 am

Linalyn avoided looking Strell in the eyes, "It's not up to me... I can't overstep my master like that... I do as you wish, no questions asked. It's what Kelvics do... We were made to serve our masters." She nuzzled up closer in his arms.

"The Garden, people get lost for weeks at a time in there. Some you never see again. But I have friends who live there, so we'll be fine. The Pond is green in color, and casts illusions at the bottom that have caused several drownings. I have friends who live there too. I'm going to need you to bring me an extra pair of clothes, as I can't talk to my friends unless I am one of them. As for treasure, who knows maybe a corpse or two to loot. I'll have to ask around..." This little trip would make her have to use her Kelvic abilities.
Linalyn
The Dancing Raccoon

Words: 7243
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2011, 10:31 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Strell Ledaner on September 15th, 2011, 4:37 am

Strell held Linalyn close, kissing the top of her head. "We'll have a family in due time. Hold out until then okay?" He smiled at her, giving her a light squeeze. "So... How about you pick out what you want to wear, and I'll bring it along. We should check out the garden, we may find treasure there. Plus, I kind of would like to see if we could find out way through the garden." Strell grinned, he enjoyed the fact that there was a chance they would get lost and have to find their way out.
Strell Ledaner
The Eccentric

Words: 7757
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2011, 10:26 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Linalyn on September 15th, 2011, 4:57 am

"Fine if you say so..." She would drop the topic of binding items. "I don't care you can bring what I'm wearing right now it doesn't really matter. Your coat would even work. Just something to keep me from getting in trouble, nothing fancy. Darn you humans and your clothing laws!" Linalyn disliked clothes, had she needed clothes she would have been born with them.

She undid the ribbons on her dress, pulled it over her head, and handed it to Strell. "There just bring that, ok?"
Linalyn
The Dancing Raccoon

Character sheet

Postby Strell Ledaner on September 15th, 2011, 3:55 pm

Strell looked from the dress that Linalyn handed him back to her, and then back to the dress, then once more back to her. "Umm... You're going to become a raccoon now?" Strell stared at her, looking her over, blushing slightly. "Not that I mind of course, just curious." Strell absentmindedly began to fold Linalyn's dress and put it in a pack that he planned to take with them on their adventure. "We're not going to run into any creatures that can harm us, will we? I don't really have a proper weapon, I could hit them over the head with my lute I suppose but I'd probably damage my lute in the process." Shrugging, Strell walked into the kitchen, found the biggest knife he could and put that in their pack as well. "Lets hope that will be enough if we get into any trouble."
Strell Ledaner
The Eccentric

Character sheet

Postby Linalyn on September 16th, 2011, 3:24 am

"Nope," Linalyn sat down, fully nude. ''I'll change when I'm headed to bed, in my shoebox." She yawned. "Which might be sooner than I thought," She looked at her abdomen, trying to rub off her birthmark which was a little under her bellybutton. From there her attention went to a scar on her leg, then made it's way back to Strell. She watched him, feeling brave she spoke up, "Strell yes, I really do want a family... But as a Kelvic we're able to breed after our first birthday. While humans have to wait much longer," She giggled, "I guess some Kelvics are just over eager." Linalyn yawned and streached, "Guess, it's bed time for me, you gonna stay up?"
Linalyn
The Dancing Raccoon

Character sheet

Postby Strell Ledaner on September 16th, 2011, 3:56 am

Strell looked at Linalyn, staring at her nude form. "Umm... I'll head to bed too.. And umm, you can sleep with me, if you want that is." Strell looked to the side, blushing and scratching the back of his head. Walking slowly over to her, he offered his hand to her to help her up. "I mean.. You don't have to, It was just.." Strell continued to blush, having trouble taking his eyes off of her.
Strell Ledaner
The Eccentric

Character sheet

Postby Linalyn on September 16th, 2011, 4:06 am

Linalyn took his hand, standing up, "Sleep in bed with you? Why, I have my shoebox. Why does Strell want Linalyn to sleep in bed with him? Is there a reason? Hmm? Which form did you mean anyway raccoon or human?" She stood only inches from Strell, seeing how flustered he was she began to mess with him. It was just some simple flirting, or it was to Linalyn.
Linalyn
The Dancing Raccoon

Character sheet

Postby Strell Ledaner on September 16th, 2011, 4:12 am

Strell wrapped his arms around the nude girl, grinning. "Why, I would like for you to sleep in my bed, with me, as a human. Because I want to be close to my.. What did you call it? Bond mate." Strell smirked and gently pulled her against him. "Would you be fine with that, Linalyn?" Kissing her forehead, he took her hand again and slowly began to walk back to the bedroom. Watching her as he led her to the bed. "Do you plan to sleep nude, Linalyn..? I don't mind of course.." Strell blushed lightly at her. "It'd be nice to cuddle up to you though, if you don't mind."
Strell Ledaner
The Eccentric

Character sheet

Postby Linalyn on September 17th, 2011, 2:26 am

"Hmm, I suppose I could sleep along side you... If I don't wear clothes while I'm awake or while I'm sleeping as a raccoon... Why would I wear them now?" Linalyn wasn't about to wear clothes, heck she didn't even have any nightclothes.

She smiled, hugging Strell. Strell pulled her close and she nuzzled against his neck. Linalyn pulled away, looking at him as if waiting for something, "Well? Don't couples give eachother good night kisses?" She asked losing some confidence and looking away blushing.
Linalyn
The Dancing Raccoon

Character sheet

Postby Strell Ledaner on September 17th, 2011, 4:22 am

Strell blushed a bit as he smiled. Gently taking Linalyn's chin he turned her face up as his lips met hers in a kiss. Holding the kiss for a bit, Strell gently pulled away. "W.. Was that was you were looking for..?" Grinning slightly, he hugged Linalyn close again. "Silly Raccoon.. You must be tired huh? Its been a long day today, lets get some sleep." Turning towards the bed, he began to strip down to his underwear, glancing back at Linalyn, he blushed. She had seen him strip to his underwear before, but being a couple now.. He was a bit shy about it for some reason.
Strell Ledaner
The Eccentric

Character sheet

PreviousNext