[Location] Robern's Sea Tariff Keep

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

[Location] Robern's Sea Tariff Keep

Postby Leviathan on September 3rd, 2011, 10:50 pm

Robern's Sea Tarrif Keep

When Robern failed to utilize Leyawinn Manor as the base of his operations on Lodestar Isle, he had this keep built, with a medium sized dock to house six ships loyal to him for 'tarriff' duties. While he fumes every time he glances out to sea at the ancient splendor of the manor, Robern holds the rather plain aspects of his own creation in worthwhile glee. He believes its only a matter of time before he rules Sunberth from Lodestar Isle, and the small keep here is the nail in the coffin of the isle's ancient mysteries. In case of inclement weather, a small prison hold resides here to shelter prize captives of Daggerhand sea raids before they are transferred to the shore based daggerhand prisons in sunberth's city proper.

Prisoner Transports, though rare, are usually only guarded by four daggerhands at a time, as there is very little manpower on the Isle.

The keep itself is headed by one of his most trusted trusted associates, a captain in the daggerhands and the man in charge of the isle's security. He is a fierce warrior, and overseer of 'inspections' on cargo coming in and out of Sunberth's Baroque Bay. A man who simply goes by the name "Raynor."

NPC

Raynor

Raynor is a captain in the Daggerhands, and steadfastly loyal to Robern. Few know of his past, but he is noted for his skills with a longsword, having been one of the few to cross weapons with Lotharia Bloodrunner and lived to tell the tale. In fact, a blood feud exists between them and anytime he comes ashore it is known in certain circles Lotharia might recruit others to help her make another attempt upon his life.

On the rare occasions, Dalagnar calls him from the Isle for a meeting with the rest of his minions. Everyone knows there will be blood spilled.

Otherwise, upon the isle: he is a man who sets himself apart from the other Daggerhands as much as possible to avoid infighting amidst the group. For a hobby, he likes to carve pieces of his fallen enemy's finger bones and wears them around his neck as grisly trophies..

Weapon (Longsword) 60, Brawling 55, Unarmed 40, Tactics 40, Intimidation 50, Running 55, Shielding 34, Malediction 12, Carving 12.

Denizens: 30 Daggerhand Guards

Created by Archelon
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook