[Location] Shipwreck Cove

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

[Location] Shipwreck Cove

Postby Leviathan on September 3rd, 2011, 10:55 pm

Shipwreck Cove

Note to PlayersThis location requires moderation, or prior approval for an 'adventure' by an AS or DS of Sunberth. Light to moderate questing can be done here.

Shipwreck cove is an almost entirely enclosed canyon, only accessible in two ways:

The first is by navigating a perilous route through the reefs formed from sunken ships that only the Night eyes and two others know about. Or by land through a perilous canyon whose steep sides only allow those on foot to pass.

In its watery depths are precious abelones, creators of pearls, and a small shack stays upon its shore though any investigating party rarely sees an old charodae hermit sitting there. After numerous fights with the 'interlopers' (Dalanger's Daggerhands) it appears a truce was forged for them to leave him alone so long as Dalanger's ships weren't attacked by his 'friend.'

NPCs

Cravik

Race:Charodae

A warlike Charodae Hermit named Cravik is the prime inhabitant of the cove and like many hermits he guards his territory. He's been there for ages, strengthening the reefs and forging the cove into a home he can be proud of.

Trident-34; Storytelling 44, Animal Husbandry 23, Fishing 45, Bodybuilding 20.

Mark: Phylonura

'Buddy'

Race: Kelvic (killer whale]

A mighty man on the beaches, and a whale in the water, this kelvic is not one to be trifled with. Suspicious, and paranoid of all but his bonded Cravik, Buddy will not hesitate to take action when threatened. Often when he thinks visitors have worn out their welcome in the cove, he will attempt to chase them off at first. Only if they persist on trying to stay will he escalate matters to a full out conflict or brawl

Hunting 50, Swimming 50, Unarmed combat 41, Brawling 32, Bodybuilding 20.

Rywald the rafter

A nighteye smuggler who tends the hideout they have in the cove, known for making a deal with old man Cravik to let the nighteyes keep a smuggler's cave on the north side of the cove. This location is used to hand off weapon shipments that Dalanger's men don't want coming into Sunberth.

Seafaring 50, Longsword 42, Swimming 30, Storytelling 23, Brawling 20

Created by Archelon
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook